Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Is it because of the advertisement to hentai, outside of the hentai section? If so, I will delete that post right away.

NejinOniwa

Pretty much. Also spam+1-post user=not exactly good stuff.

However the (somewhat) skillful aiming of his post makes me doubt it being an automated poster, and likely it's just some fag creeper hiding in his mom's basement in Korea trying to make some money or something.

But that's what caught my eye, yeah.

(ACTUALLY I KNOW THIS GUY PERSONALLY AND WANT HIM SHOT ON THE SPOT BUT I CANT SO I ASK YOU TO B&! HIM FOR THAT REASON AND YEAH THAT SEEMS REALLY LIKELY DOESN'T IT)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

So, you know, I really like free pr0n and all, but I'm pretty sure this violates forum rules.

And I'm pretty sure the poster is a bot.  When I read the bottom of the post I almost mistook it for a lost Hongfire user, ha.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

No doubt now, indeed; ratings aren't OSC, so he's undoubtedly automated (or just very stupid), and besides, breaking the rules that Cappy so much tried to beat into my head once upon a time. ^^

MAY WE ASK FOR THE HAMMERTIME?

Tsubashi

*Granted* but---

Wait, wrong thread. ^__^

User and Post have been deleted. Thank you for the report since, as a general rule, as I make it a point to avoid that area excepting a valid reason.  ^^'
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

As do I, Tsubashi, but I thought that since that very user had been acting suspiciously before, things had to be checked up. ^^
Good jorb!

IanDanKilmaster

Gah, same sh-- different day.

Yet more spam in the H-forum.

delete.
delete.
Delete.

Breaking character, I must explain that these are attempted duplicate threads (one is empty for some reason) linking to pirated pr0n.  It seems obvious to me that the poster (third link) is a bot.

Tsubashi

Thank you for alerting me; the proper action has been taken. I'm sorry I am unable to catch these things, but firstly, I don't think I'd keep my job very long if I was poking through that area and secondly, that area scares me anyway ^^'
Gomen nasai
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

I think it's obvious we'll be needing someone on patrol in that area in order to cope with the spam/bots.

Tsubashi

Thus it would seem. Makes one realize just how much Captain-sama actually did, ne? ^^'
-Tsu

IanDanKilmaster

Well, a quick glance at the hentai request thread indicates that our beloved Captain-sama has made a rare appearance.  Let's hope she stays awhile.

NejinOniwa

Umu, I saw that too. Seems a bit brief, however, and I haven't been seeing her online on MSN either recently; I dunno.

Tsubashi

I've seen her on MSN, but I think her life is just a bit busy. ^.^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

*out of the shadows like a farking ninja*

Amazing how the protected never see need for someone at the gates untill that person is gone...

I might be around, but  I dont know for how long or if Ill stay. reguardless, Im not a mod anymore. Patrolling for spam is a moderator job.

fufufu.. suddenly thought thought of our little aroura patrolling in there seemed mighty amusing XD

Anyhow, coming back here is kind of a trial basis thing. Ive been gone from even the internet for a while now short of checking email.  We shall see how this ends up.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

So you DID resign.

I was the one who deleted those spam threads even though it involved treading in areas I would otherwise dare venture!

But it was to enforce the rules, and bring spammers to justice!