Main Menu

we-tan?

Started by Chocofreak13, November 02, 2008, 05:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*sigh* i feels like such a noob. i'm familiar w/ all the others (cause they're all pretty easy to understand) but, in the words of seinfield, "what's the deal with we-tan?"
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

WE-tan is said to represent Windows Explorer but she is more commonly depicted as just a wannabe and ME-tan fangirl so she is not really an OS-tan.

Chocofreak13

kay. thankyou!~

Added after 5 minutes:

oh also have you guys ever conisdered making an os-kun section to the gallery? it would make the place terribly more convenient, and since there's pics of homeo hanging out in the other section, then some mac-kuns in the mac section, and one or 2 others in their respective groups, i find it might be more suitable to gather all the boys into their own section, especially considering that it's a predominantly female gallery. it would make them so much easier to find!! v_v;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I would like that as well. Always been bugging me that there's no place for them around here, which might seem strange seeing as they're definitely a part of the Canon...WHICH IS LAW, btw.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

the mods are very active around here (much more so than i'm used to.) so couldn'tthey make something like that?

oh, i made a comic for school using the os-tans.i should get around to uploading it. (it got like over a 100 since i put in so much effort. <3)
click to make it bigger