Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Granted. You forget to wish that you were in water.
I wish for more MSN accounts.

NejinOniwa

Granted, but the "MSN IS NO LONGER FREE" chainmail finally reaches M$ and comes true. Sucks to be you.

I wish for micro-phones. (not microphones.)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

The world is given Tiny phones, they are all rotary.

I wish for an action packed adventure with Christopher Walken.

wahdegreat

Granted. A one way trip to no-where island with Christopher Walken (a 65 years old retired mailman from Ohio).

I wish to have powers like Spiderman.

NejinOniwa

Granted. You can now spew your idiotic "How-did-i-shot-web-wtfbbq!?" spam all over the interweb. Have fun.

I wish for a rail gun.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, but the first time you try to use it you load the rail in the wrong direction and it gives you a few new piercings and a nice scar to boot.

I wish I had a FLAMETHROWER

NejinOniwa

Granted. You didn't tell me it was supposed to work properly, though, so it malfunctions on the first try and explodes in your face. -w-

I wish for...a yellow submarine.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, but without the Beatles to control it you accidentally go too deep on your first dive and it implodes.

I wish I was an Angel.

NejinOniwa

As you utter the wish, you stumble slightly upon your tongue, forming the word "had" instead of "was". Your punishment is an infinite assault of an old, crappy Nightwish song.

I wish wishing was illegal. Highly.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, you get sent to jail for making that wish since statute of limitations is 90 days, during which time old cases may be brought back up.

I wish I had my own research facility.

NejinOniwa

Granted. It explodes when you enter.

Added after 30 seconds:

I wish I had a very large chunk of meat. On a stick.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, but the meat in question is roast human.

I wish I had cybernetic implants.

NejinOniwa

Granted. I implant them and hack into them the moment I'm finished. Now it REALLY sucks to be you. -w-

(and what was that? Roast human tastes like chicken, you know! delicious. try harder!)

I wish for world peace...AS IF.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, we send all humans to Jupiter so that the planet earth can have peace. Until Monkeys evolve into humans anyway.

I wish I had the ability to make something happen just by wishing it.

NejinOniwa

Granted. However, you do not know yourself how to use it, or even THAT you have it. OSHI-HARUHI~

I wish for a car running at 2.4 jiggawatts.