zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Page 38: "An unforgettable Linux eXPerience!"

Linux XP-tan (masquerading as XP Pro-tan) appears at NT's, ME's 2K's and XP's summer house. However her cover is blown when Inu-T points out that she didn't finish her beef bowl!

In other news, hey look! Inu-T reappears, last seen on page 03!

NejinOniwa

/i/nsurgents, in my /osc/ comics?
It's more likely than you think!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

mmmm beef bowl....

I think I might walk down the street to get one
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gussy Keniji

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
QuoteEcchi thoughts are bad!

I think elsewise! >:3
BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO (Tasteless Sealab referance)

...In anycase, been awhile and I come back to see a highly prosperous comic becoming even more prosperous, excellent work dood-ette. And also...

~nom nom nom nom nom delicious beef bowl is delicious

"Wut..."

Bella

Haha! I really love Linux XP-tan here. Seeing her confuse Inu-T was quite hilarious :D

But in the end, she proved that she is a Linux-tan through and through; she just couldn't down as much RAM as her idol, XP-san.

While all the chibis are adorable, I find panels 1 and 12 are especially cute!

C-Chan

Alrighty,... have I been here lately?  ^^

*runs checksum*

Nope, have not.  Okay.  ^.^

*starts typing furiously*

Added after 1 hours 6 minutes:

Quotep.36: "Relative theory"

For a moment, let's look at a couple OS-tans who are less fortunate and hardly or don't have a family...

BWAHA!!  I just had to look at that picture again!  I LOVEZ IT!!!  ^.^

QuoteHowever, ZS will be rewritten and simplified considerably. The storyline of the OS-tans on a summer vacation travel will be reduced or eliminated for reasons of simplicity:

1. Although it helped organize the gags, skits and randomness incorporated into ZS in the beginning, it started to get convoluted as I added in a lot of characters (which was one of the downfalls of the original ZS), so I decided to cut it out before it was too late.

Poor Aurora-hime.  ;___;

Well in fairness, that did kinda help cause the Zerosanity Xmas Special to implode.  Fewer chapters yes, but still too many characters.  ;.;

At this point really I would say definitely try what's best.  After all, the new Mac fairytale is pretty narrow in scope compared to ZS, and yet is very brilliant.  ^.^

Quote2. Because events and characters' appearances were organized very specifically, if I wanted to add in some new characters or gags or whatever, I may have to squeeze them in more than 40 pages ahead of where I currently am. By reducing organization, I can squeeze in recently-thought up stuff much sooner than if I stayed with the organized storyline.

I think we said before that a skit-based story would definitely enable the exposure of more new and interesting characters (and character interactions) than adhering to a predefined script.  ^^

Best of all, you wouldn't necessarily be limited to present day stuff -- you could make scripts several years in the past or many years in the future.  ^.^

QuoteI've also got back into working on ZS to balance out all the sappy stuff I have written. I really like sappyness but still being a cheesy comedy person, I feel the need to balance it out with... cheesy comedy!

Touche.  ^>^
Although I wouldn't necessarily call it cheesy, just plain comedy.  ^^
QuoteNow... zerOSanity 2.5 has begun!:

page 37: "It takes just one to make a difference"

Don't be fooled by the inspirational-sounding title! This page is just as cheesy as most of ZS and even contains implied crude humor!

Toshiaki consults BBSpot-tan about proofreading his paper. BBSpot-tan notices a typo and laughs like crazy about it! Toshiaki is not amused though.

BBSpot-tan's rambling in the last panel explains the double meaning of the page title! (And that particular typo of the word 'public' really is a BBlooper that has occured multiple times)

Alrighty!  And it's off with a bang!  ^__^

See what I mean?  Who in the world would think that Toshiaki and BBSpot-tan interaction were possible, or even integral to the original ZS plot?!  And yet here I am, LMAOing to this!  ^v^

PANEL 1:  Good first frontal shot of BBSpot-tan -- the ponytail really accentuates the cute expression.  We got some palm trees going in the background -- despite your "simplifying" things, the detail's pretty effective and definitely enhances the whimsical theme of the comic.  You'll have to tell us how you did the wavy pattern on the tablecloths,... perhaps utilizing a tried and true technique?  ^___^

PANEL 2:  Cute
PANEL 3:  Cuter
PANEL 4:  CUTEST!!!  That's awesome how you have her vandalizing his paper, while laughing maniacally.  ^___^
PANEL 5:  *gasp* She's short.  @@
Evidently, though, she's a strong proponent of the adage that NO small amount of embarrassment ever escapes the ever watchful eyes of internet users.  ^^;

All around, this is a great start to your new ZS format, and now I definiely can't wait for your next round of ingenious little shorts.  ^v^

Quote4: OHSHI-! I am feeling that my salty language and loose fanservice has had a most bad impression on Aurora-san. Forgive meeeeeeeeee!!!

GYAH!!  Bella-hime has corrupted Aurora-hime!!  @.@
Yessireebob, that would explain things.  -.-

Indeed, the only way to cure her now is to get more C-chan exposure. After all, my drawings and stories are so chock-full of tender moments and PG-rated goodness, they might as well be from Studio Ghibli.

Take for instances my completely unsuggestive Abraxis/Fried Chicken Linux pic, or my Windows CE/Damn Small Linux portraiture.  ^.^

QuoteThat's right. Some serious conflicts between the OS-tans and a group of malicious hackers and their virus machines of doom (this was planned out back in 2006, before there were virus-tans). What I originally had in mind for chapter 4 involved the hackers attempting to take over television and brainwash the OS-tans to do their bidding.

The OS-tans all would have teamed up against the hackers in a televised, theatrical showdown!

Ooh,.. I was wondering if there was going to be some enemies at some point.  ^__^

QuoteI'm just going to keep things moderately simple with a decentralized series of silly mini-plots! (but some continuity will still remain)

Well now you can have them fight on demand.  ^___^
I still loved seeing our brief cameo of Viru-sama.  ^^

QuotePage 38: "An unforgettable Linux eXPerience!"

Linux XP-tan (masquerading as XP Pro-tan) appears at NT's, ME's 2K's and XP's summer house. However her cover is blown when Inu-T points out that she didn't finish her beef bowl!

In other news, hey look! Inu-T reappears, last seen on page 03!

OMG!!!  LINUX XP-SAMA IS TOO KEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!  @V@

*head explodes*

Sorry,... I keep doing that in all your threads.  I'll get that...

*starts cleaning up*

Barring the fact that thse doesn't mind trespassing in private property, Linux XP-tan is such an adorable thing -- certainly have to love the new dress you made for her. ^___^

I imagine that aside from not finishing up the beef bowl, she probably also started washing dishes,... something the real XP-tan might be too gorged to do (and probably just sticks them straight into the dishwasher).  ^^;

Any appearance by Linux XP-tan is dynamite, but NT deserves high grades for her overly cute shots as well, including those in Panels 2 and 9 which are my absolutely favorites ("WAAAAAAAAA!").  ^____^

Speaking of which, your backgrounds are still very detailed.

Do please tell us how you did the grass and the pyrotechnic background in Panels 11/12.  ^__^

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Bella"Haha! I really love Linux XP-tan here. Seeing her confuse Inu-T was quite hilarious :D
She was convincing at first...

But in the end, she proved that she is a Linux-tan through and through; she just couldn't down as much RAM as her idol, XP-san.
...Until that happened. She cannot consume as much as XP Pro-tan can! Likewise, Linux XP-tan is revolted by yaoi- so her attempts at imitating Homeko would work until someone shows her some yaoi... ;012

Quote from: "C-Chan"
BWAHA!!  I just had to look at that picture again!  I LOVEZ IT!!!  ^.^
That's one of your favorite ZS pages, isn't it? :D

Poor Aurora-hime.  ;___;

Well in fairness, that did kinda help cause the Zerosanity Xmas Special to implode.  Fewer chapters yes, but still too many characters.  ;.;
Hmm... Just about everything that was to be in the ZS Xmas Special was planned out although it included some characters that had not been made until much later (such as eCOS-tan and Atari DOS-tan). It's a shame the Xmas special never got finished ;__;

At this point really I would say definitely try what's best.  After all, the new Mac fairytale is pretty narrow in scope compared to ZS, and yet is very brilliant.  ^.^
Thanks! And I guess that sometimes less is more? ;012

I think we said before that a skit-based story would definitely enable the exposure of more new and interesting characters (and character interactions) than adhering to a predefined script.  ^^
So true! And that was exactly why I made this change.

Best of all, you wouldn't necessarily be limited to present day stuff -- you could make scripts several years in the past or many years in the future.  ^.^
That could be really interesting! Truth be told, pages 40-43 do take place in the past from the current ZS time! (although only about one hour in the past...)

Alrighty!  And it's off with a bang!  ^__^

See what I mean?  Who in the world would think that Toshiaki and BBSpot-tan interaction were possible, or even integral to the original ZS plot?!  And yet here I am, LMAOing to this!  ^v^
You're right! Being confined to a strict storyline may not allow for random stuff like this!

PANEL 1:  Good first frontal shot of BBSpot-tan -- the ponytail really accentuates the cute expression.  We got some palm trees going in the background -- despite your "simplifying" things, the detail's pretty effective and definitely enhances the whimsical theme of the comic.  You'll have to tell us how you did the wavy pattern on the tablecloths,... perhaps utilizing a tried and true technique?  ^___^
I can't exactly recall what technique I used with the wavy tablecloths. I think I did use the technique I learned for making a checkerboard pattern  but manually bent the squares depending on the folds of the cloth. It's pretty tedious T__T

PANEL 2:  Cute
PANEL 3:  Cuter
PANEL 4:  CUTEST!!!  That's awesome how you have her vandalizing his paper, while laughing maniacally.  ^___^
She is crazy indeed! And also kinda demented (there are some demented BBloopers there!) and the blooper she pointed out also indicates that she's certainly not the most mature character around...

PANEL 5:  *gasp* She's short.  @@
Not that short (but then again, your standards of short/average/tall are very different from most), she is about 5'4'' [163 cm] which is the US female average height. Although yes she is short compared to Toshiaki and of course short compared to TotalFark-tan and Barbie Linux-tan!

Evidently, though, she's a strong proponent of the adage that NO small amount of embarrassment ever escapes the ever watchful eyes of internet users.  ^^;
Yup! I myself have even pointed out and taken screenshots of some potential BBloopers on news articles!

All around, this is a great start to your new ZS format, and now I definiely can't wait for your next round of ingenious little shorts.  ^v^
I'm back full force working in ZS! :D

However the downside is that I still have the first OS-tan Flashbackstory Chronicles story to finish. But sketched on paper I am almost all the way through. I'll just devote a little bit of time (up to one hour) a day each day to finish it up so I can get it done while still working on ZS.

GYAH!!  Bella-hime has corrupted Aurora-hime!!  @.@
Yessireebob, that would explain things.  -.-

Indeed, the only way to cure her now is to get more C-chan exposure. After all, my drawings and stories are so chock-full of tender moments and PG-rated goodness, they might as well be from Studio Ghibli.

Take for instances my completely unsuggestive Abraxis/Fried Chicken Linux pic, or my Windows CE/Damn Small Linux portraiture.  ^.^
*looks at mentioned pictures again*

Very very cute and I did not see anything suggestive about them! Really! I was quite baffled when someone thought the CE + Damn Small Linux pic was suggestive!

Ooh,.. I was wondering if there was going to be some enemies at some point.  ^__^
Did you think ZS was going to be all sunshine, randomness and cheerful misadventures? ;006

Well now you can have them fight on demand.  ^___^
I still loved seeing our brief cameo of Viru-sama.  ^^
That could work.

OMG!!!  LINUX XP-SAMA IS TOO KEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!  @V@

*head explodes*

Sorry,... I keep doing that in all your threads.  I'll get that...

*starts cleaning up*

Barring the fact that thse doesn't mind trespassing in private property, Linux XP-tan is such an adorable thing -- certainly have to love the new dress you made for her. ^___^
Well... Linux XP-tan's dress is not completely new. It's a variation of the dress she wore in Bella's second depiction of Linux XP-tan (also paired with DreamLinux-tan)

I imagine that aside from not finishing up the beef bowl, she probably also started washing dishes,... something the real XP-tan might be too gorged to do (and probably just sticks them straight into the dishwasher).  ^^;
Ahahahahaha!

Any appearance by Linux XP-tan is dynamite, but NT deserves high grades for her overly cute shots as well, including those in Panels 2 and 9 which are my absolutely favorites ("WAAAAAAAAA!").  ^____^
So you are fond of Linux XP-tan despite the fact that she is a total wannabe? ;012

Panel 9 was also my favorite appearance of Inu-T in all of ZS (although she has only appeared on pages 02, 03 and 38.)

Speaking of which, your backgrounds are still very detailed.
Somehow they took less time to make than usual. Best of both worlds! Detailed backgrounds that were also fairly quick to make! :D

Do please tell us how you did the grass and the pyrotechnic background in Panels 11/12.  ^__^

Did both in Photoshop.

Panel 11: Used a blue and a much lighter blue linear gradient, added some green and white brush strokes and added in a few sparkles from a sparkle/snowflake-like brush

Panel 12: Used a similar blue gradient- but with more contrast between the shades of blue and it was also a radial gradient situated near the center of the panel. Using the pen tool, I made a several-pointed starshape, colored it white, rasterized that shape layer and used a strong Radial Blur filter (set to 'Zoom'). Then used a light green and translucent/moderately opaque brush and applied it around the edges of the white blurred starshape. Finished with orange and white star + sparkle shapes with the brushes.

Bella

Quote...Until that happened. She cannot consume as much as XP Pro-tan can! Likewise, Linux XP-tan is revolted by yaoi- so her attempts at imitating Homeko would work until someone shows her some yaoi...

Oh man...now that'd be lolworthy. XD

QuoteThat's one of your favorite ZS pages, isn't it?

I second this! Win 2.0-chan = pure win.

QuoteWell in fairness, that did kinda help cause the Zerosanity Xmas Special to implode. Fewer chapters yes, but still too many characters. ;.;

Hmm... Just about everything that was to be in the ZS Xmas Special was planned out although it included some characters that had not been made until much later (such as eCOS-tan and Atari DOS-tan). It's a shame the Xmas special never got finished ;__;

Wha? The VMS-sama fangirl herself was going to be featured?

I'm sad it never got finished, too... :..(

QuoteYou're right! Being confined to a strict storyline may not allow for random stuff like this!

I find myself a bit tired with strict storylines, as well....perhaps I should adopt a looser timeline with my future comics...?

QuoteI can't exactly recall what technique I used with the wavy tablecloths. I think I did use the technique I learned for making a checkerboard pattern but manually bent the squares depending on the folds of the cloth. It's pretty tedious T__T

Wow, that's good you have the patience...I wouldn't, I don't think...

QuoteNot that short (but then again, your standards of short/average/tall are very different from most), she is about 5'4'' [163 cm] which is the US female average height. Although yes she is short compared to Toshiaki and of course short compared to TotalFark-tan and Barbie Linux-tan!

Aha! So I am taller than usual. Lawl.
Yup! I myself have even pointed out and taken screenshots of some potential BBloopers on news articles!

Really? Did they show up on the site?

Quote*looks at mentioned pictures again*

Very very cute and I did not see anything suggestive about them! Really! I was quite baffled when someone thought the CE + Damn Small Linux pic was suggestive!

I thought FCL-tan + Abraxas-tan was suggestive in a puppy love kinda way or something...XD

I didn't see anything going on with the CE + Damn Small Linux picture, though.

QuoteWell... Linux XP-tan's dress is not completely new. It's a variation of the dress she wore in Bella's second depiction of Linux XP-tan (also paired with DreamLinux-tan)

I thought this rung a bell with me ;)

QuoteDid both in Photoshop.

Panel 11: Used a blue and a much lighter blue linear gradient, added some green and white brush strokes and added in a few sparkles from a sparkle/snowflake-like brush

Panel 12: Used a similar blue gradient- but with more contrast between the shades of blue and it was also a radial gradient situated near the center of the panel. Using the pen tool, I made a several-pointed starshape, colored it white, rasterized that shape layer and used a strong Radial Blur filter (set to 'Zoom'). Then used a light green and translucent/moderately opaque brush and applied it around the edges of the white blurred starshape. Finished with orange and white star + sparkle shapes with the brushes

I figured you used PS. Very nice job!

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Bella"
Oh man...now that'd be lolworthy. XD
I'll add that into ZS- Take 3, and even make it one of the first pages!

I second this! Win 2.0-chan = pure win.
Thirded!

I find myself a bit tired with strict storylines, as well....perhaps I should adopt a looser timeline with my future comics...?

If a looser timeline with your stories would suit you better, I say go for it!

Aha! So I am taller than usual. Lawl.
Me too! (although only slightly)

Really? Did they show up on the site?
No, I never got to submitting them though.

I thought FCL-tan + Abraxas-tan was suggestive in a puppy love kinda way or something...XD
That explains why a possible 'shipping' between the two was mentioned!

I figured you used PS. Very nice job!

Those kind of backgrounds are much easier to do in PS. However, buildings and such I make in Inkscape (although in the earlier pages I made the mistake of trying to make those in PS. Still works, but takes so much longer)
---

Upcoming pages have been added in, redone or reordered. And I'll even give hints of what is to come!

new lineup of upcoming pages:

p.39: "Join in the fun, OSR 2.1!"
p.40: "A disgruntled Outlook on life"
p.41: "Knock knock-- THUD"
p.42: "It's my project and I'll try if I want to, try if I want to!"
p.43: (no decided title yet)
p.44: "That girl is gonna whale on you!"
p.45: "Someone needs a de-bugging!"
p.46: "The OS formerly known as Lindows"

p.39-43: 95 OSR 2.1-tan appears and meets 95 OSR 2.5-tan, 98-tan and 98SE-tan! There is also a flashback with AOL-tan and Outlook-tan trying to get to 2.1-tan's house. And 2.1-tan tests out her experimental teleporter!

p.44: Someone was foolish enough to mess with Whale-tan...

p.45: XP Pro-tan asks Darwin OS-tan about that 'special' topping she ordered back at the pizzeria. I'll give you a hint: It was bugs! :D

p.46: Linspire-tan appears-o! Includes mentioning of her former identity-o!

Aurora Borealis

Here's page 39!

It's 95 OSR 2.1-tan!

She's the very obscure, steampunk + cyberpunk Windows-tan who likes to make electronic gadgets even though they often backfire ;012

C-Chan

GYAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!  CUTENESS!!  ^__^

Darnit, while I'm off struggling to keep up with all the material, the kewtness just keeps piling on and on,...

Alright, I know where to start first.  ^.^

*starts typing*

*squeals INTENSIVELY with joy!!!*

*explodes!*

Bella

Panel 1: Those chibis are almost obscenely adorable @_______@
2: All I can say is...OSR 2.1-tan is one of the coolest Windows-tans. EVER. I love everything about her design, right down to the archery...perhaps even I bit more than OSR 2.5-tan!
3: More adorableness here! Especially Secchan! ^_^
4: Fark-tan is lookin' sassy XD
5: Yay! The 2 OSR sisters! I wonder if they're going to team up in the contest :P

Wonderful work, as always!

C-Chan

QuoteThat's one of your favorite ZS pages, isn't it? 

That and,...

*grabs guitar*

[singing off-key]  ROCK LOBSTER!!!  ROCK LOBSTER!!!!  ^V^

QuoteHmm... Just about everything that was to be in the ZS Xmas Special was planned out although it included some characters that had not been made until much later (such as eCOS-tan and Atari DOS-tan). It's a shame the Xmas special never got finished ;__;

QuoteWha? The VMS-sama fangirl herself was going to be featured?

I'm sad it never got finished, too... :..(

*C-chan guilt trip meter rises*

*rises*

*rises*

*pops and splatters mercury all over the floor!*

Aw, alright alright, I'll try and restart it again.  I suppose it would be a shame to cut it off like that.  ^^

This time I'll post the sauce publicy over at FOSA Lite, just to get more of an active environment going. 

Means I may have to shelve zOS-sama for a while, but at least we'll get to star UNIX-sama very briefly!  ^.^

QuoteI can't exactly recall what technique I used with the wavy tablecloths. I think I did use the technique I learned for making a checkerboard pattern but manually bent the squares depending on the folds of the cloth. It's pretty tedious T__T

Ah darn, I made you bend the patterns by hand.  ;__;
Sorry,... have since learned a lot of more useful techniques to use in these circumstances.  I've attached a SUPER BRIEF tutorial on the new approach that I hope can help you with future comics.  ^^

QuoteNot that short (but then again, your standards of short/average/tall are very different from most),

Darn right.  ^-^

Quoteshe is about 5'4'' [163 cm] which is the US female average height.

Still?  ^-^;

QuoteAlthough yes she is short compared to Toshiaki and of course short compared to TotalFark-tan and Barbie Linux-tan!

Woohoo!  I needz more wedding rings.  ^w^

QuoteHowever the downside is that I still have the first OS-tan Flashbackstory Chronicles story to finish. But sketched on paper I am almost all the way through. I'll just devote a little bit of time (up to one hour) a day each day to finish it up so I can get it done while still working on ZS.

Well, you never let us down as far as sheer output of sugoiness.  I'll trust you then that you can handle all this like the back of your hand.  Inside your shoes, I'd probably be sobbing and begging for mercy.  ^^;

QuoteVery very cute and I did not see anything suggestive about them! Really! I was quite baffled when someone thought the CE + Damn Small Linux pic was suggestive!

To translate-quote one of the comments made at +Nijiura+.

"These children.... look tasty."

Guessing this was supposed to be what CE-chan was thinking.  ^____^;

QuoteWell... Linux XP-tan's dress is not completely new. It's a variation of the dress she wore in Bella's second depiction of Linux XP-tan (also paired with DreamLinux-tan)

Aa sou sou,... my memory be dry these days.  ^^;

QuoteSo you are fond of Linux XP-tan despite the fact that she is a total wannabe? 

If that were the case, I wouldn't like ReactOS-tan either.  But at least neither signed any patent protection POC.  -v-

I'm wondering if she'd know a bit of a Russian?  '__'

QuotePanel 11: Used a blue and a much lighter blue linear gradient, added some green and white brush strokes and added in a few sparkles from a sparkle/snowflake-like brush

Panel 12: Used a similar blue gradient- but with more contrast between the shades of blue and it was also a radial gradient situated near the center of the panel. Using the pen tool, I made a several-pointed starshape, colored it white, rasterized that shape layer and used a strong Radial Blur filter (set to 'Zoom'). Then used a light green and translucent/moderately opaque brush and applied it around the edges of the white blurred starshape. Finished with orange and white star + sparkle shapes with the brushes.

You go, Aurora-hime!  ^__^
I always said you had a wonderful way with backgrounds.  ^__^

QuoteI find myself a bit tired with strict storylines, as well....perhaps I should adopt a looser timeline with my future comics...?

Gyaaah! The DEC Story's in jeopardy!  @o@

QuoteAha! So I am taller than usual. Lawl.

^______________________^

*gets on platform lift*

*very SLOWLY ascends, the machine whining loudly*

*stops slightly above eye-level with Bella*

You're so cute.  ^.^

*pats Bella on head*

*descends platform back down*

QuoteI thought FCL-tan + Abraxas-tan was suggestive in a puppy love kinda way or something...XD

Yeah it wasn't anything hard,...  ^^
Certainly not nearly as suggestive as my FCL/Abraxas Utena cosplay pic.  ^^;

QuoteMe too! (although only slightly)

Whoops.  Got another one!!  ^_________________________^

*starts pushing platform lift towards Aurora*

Quotep.46: Linspire-tan appears-o! Includes mentioning of her former identity-o!

Ah, so this is what you were talking about earlier!  ^^

Hmmm,... indeed, this might complicate things, depending on what Xandros-san does to Lin-chan.  Will she get "lynched" instead?

*laughs at own bad pun*

QuoteHere's page 39!

A possible challenger appears! It's 95 OSR 2.1-tan!

She's the very obscure, steampunk + cyberpunk Windows-tan who likes to make electronic gadgets even though they often backfire

PANEL 1:  Have to concur.  Patented Aurora Chibisâ,,¢ are the best thing to enjoy after a long day's work.  ^^

You gotta love those timid little 98-tans.  ^^

PANEL 2:  WOW!  The casual wear really works for her!!!  ^V^
And the tubed pigtails... *SHOCK*

OMG!!!  Could it be possible,... that might heart could have room for MORE than just OSR 2.5-sama?!!  @v@;

PANEL 3:  Why does this picture remind of that Braidy show thingy (Braidy Bums, Braidy Bunch, or whatever its called)?  With cute expresssions like that, OSR 2.5-sama has no fear of being displaced by her older sister.  ^^

The expressions on Slashdot's face,... yeah, that's pretty much the standard issue look on people's faces when they see any of the OSR-tans.

"Who?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Since Hacchan's exclaiming the same name, I'm guessing she's had a run-in with 2.5-sama's senpai before.  ^__^;

PANEL 4:  Baby, you have NO idea.  ^_____^
But wait, wasn't she in Goddess TotalFark-sama mode not but a few panels ago?  @v@'

Panel 5:  Whoops, this can't end well.  ^^;
Now,... did we agree that OSR 2.1-sama is a great archer, or was that just me being crazy, kooky ol' C-chan?  ^^;

Quote2: All I can say is...OSR 2.1-tan is one of the coolest Windows-tans. EVER. I love everything about her design, right down to the archery...perhaps even I bit more than OSR 2.5-tan!

Nope,... unless Bella-hime is crazy and kooky too, I think we're set.  ^__^

<___<

>___>

Yeah, she should be a'ight.  ^____^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Aurora Borealis

Sorry I have been so slow with responses lately. I'll respond to whatever I can here...

Quote from: "Bella"
2: All I can say is...OSR 2.1-tan is one of the coolest Windows-tans. EVER. I love everything about her design, right down to the archery...perhaps even I bit more than OSR 2.5-tan!
Sweet! Introducing her in ZS has boosted her popularity! I agree, OSR 2.1-tan sure is cool and she is my favorite Windows-tans along with OSR 2.5-tan! (and in a close second are 2.0-chan, 3.1-tan, 97-tan and Secchan)

5: Yay! The 2 OSR sisters! I wonder if they're going to team up in the contest :P
As a matter of fact, yes they will! You know, to even the playing field!

Wonderful work, as always!
Thanks!

Quote from: "C-Chan"
That and,...

*grabs guitar*

[singing off-key]  ROCK LOBSTER!!!  ROCK LOBSTER!!!!  ^V^
ROCK LOBSTER!!

*C-chan guilt trip meter rises*

*rises*

*rises*

*pops and splatters mercury all over the floor!*

Aw, alright alright, I'll try and restart it again.  I suppose it would be a shame to cut it off like that.  ^^

This time I'll post the sauce publicy over at FOSA Lite, just to get more of an active environment going.  

Means I may have to shelve zOS-sama for a while, but at least we'll get to star UNIX-sama very briefly!  ^.^
Yay! The Xmas special will be recontinued!

Quoteshe is about 5'4'' [163 cm] which is the US female average height.

Still?  ^-^;
I'm kinda surprised too, considering all the grown hormones in meat these days. Surprisingly, a lot of the girls at my school are shorter than average (the shortest girl is about 4'8"), maybe except for this one girl who was in my English class last year and she was 6'0" and this other girl in my PE class who was an estimated 6'1"-6'3".

On the other hand, I have seen very few guys there shorter than 5'9"...

Well, you never let us down as far as sheer output of sugoiness.  I'll trust you then that you can handle all this like the back of your hand.  Inside your shoes, I'd probably be sobbing and begging for mercy.  ^^;
I've been doing so much OS-tan and comic stuff nearly everyday for the past months and I'm surprised I have suffered only one burnout day!

To translate-quote one of the comments made at +Nijiura+.

"These children.... look tasty."

Guessing this was supposed to be what CE-chan was thinking.  ^____^;
HAHAHAHAHA!

QuoteIf that were the case, I wouldn't like ReactOS-tan either.  But at least neither signed any patent protection POC.  -v-
Patent protection? Hmm... Did Linspire by any chance sign a patent protection thing, hence why you're not very fond of  Lin-chan?

You go, Aurora-hime!  ^__^
I always said you had a wonderful way with backgrounds.  ^__^
The colorful, psychedelic kind are my forte! However I fail at drawing most scenery (sure, I can render clouds through PS's Clouds filter, know how to render sand, make grass with the grass brush and can draw palm trees but that's about it)

Ah, so this is what you were talking about earlier!  ^^

Hmmm,... indeed, this might complicate things, depending on what Xandros-san does to Lin-chan.  Will she get "lynched" instead?

*laughs at own bad pun*
No, it's not that because I planned out that page before the announcement of Linspire being bought out by Xandros but at some point I'll make a page that involves that.

Poor Lin-chan and Free-chan. I wonder if they would try to rebel against their 'mistress'?

PANEL 1:  Have to concur.  Patented Aurora Chibisâ,,¢ are the best thing to enjoy after a long day's work.  ^^

You gotta love those timid little 98-tans.  ^^
Don't forget the angry Slashdot-tan! :D

PANEL 2:  WOW!  The casual wear really works for her!!!  ^V^
And the tubed pigtails... *SHOCK*

OMG!!!  Could it be possible,... that might heart could have room for MORE than just OSR 2.5-sama?!!  @v@;
OSR 2.1-tan FTW, right?

PANEL 3:  Why does this picture remind of that Braidy show thingy (Braidy Bums, Braidy Bunch, or whatever its called)?  With cute expresssions like that, OSR 2.5-sama has no fear of being displaced by her older sister.  ^^
"Braidy Bums" HAHAHAHA!

You're probably thinking of the Brady Bunch because of the characters appearing in the squares like that!

The expressions on Slashdot's face,... yeah, that's pretty much the standard issue look on people's faces when they see any of the OSR-tans.

"Who?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!  ^V^
They are THAT obscure in the OS-tan world, aren't they? ;012

Since Hacchan's exclaiming the same name, I'm guessing she's had a run-in with 2.5-sama's senpai before.  ^__^;
Yes! She is 2.5-tan's comrade and is also dangerous! Not intentionally dangerous but what ever she is making tends to backfire, hence she is dangerous!

PANEL 4:  Baby, you have NO idea.  ^_____^
But wait, wasn't she in Goddess TotalFark-sama mode not but a few panels ago?  @v@'
Fark-tan may have actually contradicted herself if the OSR-tans are as obscure as mentioned! But nothing is supposed to be too obscure for Fark!

Yeah, she was TotalFark-tan but when by herself not chatting with friends/subscribers, she typically defaults back to Fark-tan.

Panel 5:  Whoops, this can't end well.  ^^;
Now,... did we agree that OSR 2.1-sama is a great archer, or was that just me being crazy, kooky ol' C-chan?  ^^;
I agreed with OSR 2.1-tan being a great archer! At least that is something she can do well!
---

I'm almost done with pages 40 and 41! Expect those to up soon.

C-Chan

Oops,.. outta time.  But hold that thought!  ^_____^

*C-chan slumps over keyboard and SNORES*  -.- Zzzzzzzz