Main Menu

CAR-TANS!!! XD

Started by Kotaro, July 02, 2008, 09:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotaro

If anybody has any interest in the making of new tans, keep reading, now if you don't find comfort in the os gals then listen up, for years I like cars of every make and model and manfacture name, so I was wondering if anyone who has a favorite car please try and do a sketch of it as a tan and submit it to this website and see how many people look at the artwork.

Hey what do you have to lose, this might be the start of something big!

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE OF THE TAN WORLD!

also try to be creative with the tool you use. (computer/pencil/or paint)
its musume time!

Justin

Hmm, nice idea, but I admit, I phail at graphics.
Can't really help here.
But some ideas:
-Tans that represent gas guzzlers eat a lot/have big boobs (similar to OS-tans, most notably XP-tan, and memory)

Actually, that's all I've got.

NejinOniwa

Someone needs to head over to Wakachan. They can "help" you.

No more feeding the trolls, sage goes in every meal.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Post at your own risk there. But they do post up personifications of just about everything there, including cars.

Although I am not very fond of personifications aside from OS-tans and other computer related-tans, I just might try my luck at making a car-tan of a car I like.

RIT_ninja

Persona

Well, how about tans of electric apliances?

Like VHS-tan, Microwave Oven-tan, CD player-tan and so on?

As for a tan of a car, I would love to see one of the IKA-Renault Torino 380W
I love: Mecha Musume, OS-tan, Furry Girls.

Smokey

I personally think we shouldn't go too wide with the -tans, or we should change this into "*-tan collections"....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

humm if I were to create a car tan, id wanna see one for the Police Intercepter Dodge Charger

that is a sexy car, and it would make one sexy cop lady tan
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

My first impression when i scrolled down to that picture was "..MANLY"

Needz moar -kun.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

I dunno, it could work as a tan...  ever met a female police officer?  They tend to be tomboyish.

anyhow, instead of the ealier proposed thought of gas guzzeling being the chest deciding factor, that would more be hunger like XP.  Instead I think chest size would be determined by how powerful the car is. A little 4 banger jalopy would be flat as a board, and that 8 cylnder beast charger would be stacked.

Smokey

American cars are butch an powerful...
Unlike the sleek 'n sexy English GTs, although a 600BHP V12 would make for a nice cupsize... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Its an interceptor, its suppose to be powerful :P  It actually takes quite the car indeed to outrun police cruisers.

anyhow, I was gonna doodle up a charger tan but I cant come up with any good ideas for her exept that her badge would look like the charger sheild, that she would be big chested, black uniform, any maybe, just maybe have her with those dual color eyes so shes got one red eye and one blue eye...  tho I could try to get so the gear on her duty belt represented some of the features of the car..

VonDaab

Does this apply on tanks?
(1500HP V-12 diesel Leo2 would be interesting)

CaptBrenden

well only if you included just tanks on the scale.  tanks typicly require more HP, so you cant really jusge their HP to that of a car... Now if you were compairing the power behind the T-55s engin to that of the Abrams then i think it could be an indicator

Smokey

police light headband, maybe?

and if it were the old charger (~'69) she'd be fast but horrible in the corners and she could hardly stop... ^_^

Think of the brutal voice she would have...

And i'd expect nothing less from you VonDaab... Good thinking though, tanks...
Thanks Fedora-sama