Story writters needed...

Started by CaptBrenden, July 24, 2005, 11:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Hey.  I am interested in drawing a OS Tan comic.  Not just funny little shorts but mossibly a continuing plot like most mangas.  Im not a very creative writer though so Im looking for someone or multiple people that might be interested in a colaberation to write a plot for one.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

ShinraKenshin

sounds good but hey Im all for it if you need help with that I be glad to help out my Email address is Roan_Kushranda@inmail24.com and note my last name dosent come from gundam wing so stfu who says that . sorry for the use of language but it gets to me.  

CaptBrenden

Zixaphir

I could try to help, I guess.  I'm not very well educated on the personas of the multiple OS-tans, but it's nothing a few readings couldn't fix.  :P

AIM:  Zixaphir
MSN: Jinira@hotmail.com
YAHOO:  Jisusek
E-Mail:  PM me for it, I don't check my Jinira@hotmail.com one, and my other one I wish to remain Spam-free.

CaptBrenden

We could all collaborate in the forums.  It would increase forum traffic, and others could see and add their 2 cents.  at least for the brain storming part at least

ShinraKenshin

sounds good I start off first . * ahem* so this is a series eh? how bout we make this persay of three male chars using the different os systems . Microsoft,Linux,and Mac this could be interesting to see this be used and the three guys could say have a war with each other with the os's fighting it all out . That I would like to see a reinacted war of the os systems .  

CaptBrenden

interesting concept, but are the other oses populare enough to share that much of the story? I could see mac or linux being supporting characters, but not nessicarily on equal parts of a war triangle.  now instead possible (again just todding out ideas) what if we go kinda along the same lines but there is only one major guy, some kinda computer freak with all sorts of computers 9with differnt oses)  the varios plots will involve things like i donno battling it out with mac or linux?  just a slight twist that focuses more on the original girls

ShinraKenshin

well its a thought but it could be something of a comedy like a love hina kind of plot where the users fall in love with the os's . But its up to you since your the artist.  

CaptBrenden

heh heh I love Love Hina.  Ken Akamatsu is the shit.  Hes definitly my favorite manga artist.  AI Love you, Love Hina, and Mohoru Sensei Negima we all extreamly funny well drawn mangas with very loveable characters.  I would love to try and emulate his style of comic.   Only... if it was like love hina or any of them for that matter, wouldnt the diffent os's be inlove with the user (or master what ever term we decide to use. user brings to mind reboot flash backs)

ShinraKenshin

Thinks about it in a love hina kind of way * mmmm xp chan....*gets shocked by his compy who runs on a xp professional * ZOMG I DIDNT MEAN IT!  

CaptBrenden

heh its perfect,  Me is Su, XP is Kisune, 98 is Shinobu, 95 is haruka, and 2k is naru :P

ShinraKenshin

or a type of say like a zombie comic with using the os's another idea I got from the back of my brain  

Agelu

Hi there!! :)

Ahhh... that's of the main reasons why i joined on this great site... to read mangas of Os-tan, or something like that. I want to help! I also have the Love Hina manga, and its amazingly humorous. :lol:  I just have touched a chapter or 2 of Negi Master Sensei, but i can't find more. -_-  I would really like to help on this... but first we should think how deep would be the "plot"... that way we could proyect the "manga" duration and then making ideas... ^_^  

CaptBrenden

Well we all agree on a exotic girlfriend/romantic comedy manga.  As I said, im not much of a writer but Ill throw my two bits in on it while you guys work. As for my principle work, Im going to be hashing out model shes and the like.  There are so many differnt renditions of each of the girl (especialy in the less seen ones) that I need to flush out and decide exactly how each will look in our story.  ME XP 98 and 95 seem to stay pretty much the same.  2k changes some of her details from time to time, 3.1 and dos change drasticly, no one can decide on any of the game system girls (im not sure we want to use them anyways) and the same goes for mac.  I think we should concentrate on the main ones for now and leave the others as side characters.  

Agelu

I Agree.

But perhaps you would want to first show us your drawing skills...

Man, i would REALLY wish to be able to draw anime-style... i even bought a Tablet for my PC (you draw on the monitor with a pen) but i don't seem to improve... :huh:

Try sending a sample of how you draw. A simple 95tan or 98tan perhaps could do it. ^_^