Yoko Ritona appreciation thread

Started by MisterCat, March 22, 2008, 07:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

Hello there, potential admirers of Yoko Ritona!  This appreciation thread is brought to you by The Yoko Ritona Universal Appreciation Society, headquartered on Pemular VII.  No sentient beings were harmed in the production of this thread-starting post.

For information on the character Yoko Ritona see:  Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.  Contributions in the form of input to this thread are welcomed and will be, erm, appreciated.  Thank you!

;262

=^..^=

Smokey

Aw, man... thatsa lotta picca...s.... i gotta have them aaawl... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

MisterCat

Smokey

There's never enough Yoko!!!!

But there is that tech (lost his name there) who is trying hard to be creepy
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

iDarbert

I was actually enjoying Gurren Lagann... too bad they had to do that shock twist in the plot so damn early.

Smokey

haven't reached that point yet....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

FLOOD WARNING
WE NEED MASTER CHIEF HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!
>_>

Erm.
Reason why my TTGL gallery is small and unsorted: There's just TOO DAMN MUCH OF IT.
That might change now. I'll try. Maybe. >_>

Also, wasn't this thing in the H section before? Ah well.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

MisterCat

I'd hoped to read non-accusatory comments after going to the trouble of (a) finding the images, (b) uniformly resizing them, (c) storing them on my web site and then (d) posting them here.  Also, I took the liberty of posting these general-audience images to this forum because the Hentai forum is intended as a place for adult-themed images.

Should you find any files in this thread which are duplicated in my Hentai-forum thread on this subject I'll be more than willing to remove them, from one thread or the other.  I'm sorry you've found "this thing" to be disconcerting.

;018

=^..^=

NejinOniwa

Hey, wut? Flood warning coming from me is a nod, a clap on the shoulder and a go-ahead. I guess my humor's not working today, then ^-^

Anyway, spotted the fact that the thread in the H forum was still there. Stupid me. ^-^

Anyway, I'll see how much of this I can scoop up into MAH TRUCK, YO.
Z'approve'd!

MisterCat

Alas!  I seem to have overreacted to your post.  I'm sorry.  I'm glad you like this thread!  Thank you!  *slinks away in shame*

;063

=^..^=

NejinOniwa

Don' sweat it, Mister.

.w.

(else you'll forever be haunted by an army of sly puns!)

Smokey

We need MOAR peepz to post at this thread.... Culture isn't spreading, here...

*realizes what i said*

Oh, wait, the culture is spread, this perticuler anime isn't... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

It's not un-spread, it's OVER-spread. And you don't want /a/ here, I assure you....

WAIT I'M HERE OHSHI

Smokey

hmmm, yes... Good point...

We do want to uphold some class and keep randomness to a minimum.....

*ponders*
Thanks Fedora-sama

Smokey

Anywho's....
Just saw last ep of TTGL, and after the time-shift there were so many lol-moments and baka-na moments i resorted to saying "facepalm" instead of doing one when such a scene arived...

Who would've guessed that Boota played such an important role...

And who would've not guessed that the first thing Boota'd do when seeing Yoko again was to jump in her breasts... *facepalms*

Added after 1 minutes:

btw i love that scene where Viral wonders if Leeroy'll die if he wi8shed hard enough... :D LOLZ
Thanks Fedora-sama