Main Menu

OS-tan VNs dood

Started by Gussy Keniji, March 27, 2008, 12:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

I've been in a VN mood for the past *looks at clock* month and now I wonder:

Are there any OS-tan VN (Visual Novels...y'know like Tsukihime or that other Type Moon VN that slips my mind but has something to do with magic and a 'Saber' if I'm correct) out there?

Just curious, is all since I may end up making one if I pull out of my lazy mode

"Wut..."

NejinOniwa

I think not, mai fwend.
The thing is; beside a few doujinshi and some web manga, there exists a humongous void in the place of OS-Tan story-material. That is what I know of at least, but I have to say that I have most likely gone through the majority of the material available to me - which is quite much - with no results. Thus; No, I don't think there are any VN's with OS-Tan materials.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I was thinking about this too!! It's really too bad... but then again what would the plot be? Theres alot of silly one shot things to be done, but is there really something to be a long running plot? Or at least something that could last more than a volume?

I think it'd be fun to make an OS-tan manga *-*
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Bella

QuoteI've been in a VN mood for the past *looks at clock* month and now I wonder:

Are there any OS-tan VN (Visual Novels...y'know like Tsukihime or that other Type Moon VN that slips my mind but has something to do with magic and a 'Saber' if I'm correct) out there?

Just curious, is all since I may end up making one if I pull out of my lazy mode

If you want to make a OS-tan VN, go for it! I'm guessing that yours would be quite Viru-tan centric, right? ;)

QuoteI think not, mai fwend.
The thing is; beside a few doujinshi and some web manga, there exists a humongous void in the place of OS-Tan story-material. That is what I know of at least, but I have to say that I have most likely gone through the majority of the material available to me - which is quite much - with no results. Thus; No, I don't think there are any VN's with OS-Tan materials.

I, too, think that there's a unfortunate lack of fan made OS-tan comics and manga...

QuoteI was thinking about this too!! It's really too bad... but then again what would the plot be? Theres alot of silly one shot things to be done, but is there really something to be a long running plot? Or at least something that could last more than a volume?

I think it'd be fun to make an OS-tan manga *-*

I'm actually working on making an OS-tan manga...I suppose it would have to do a lot with historic OSs...I'm not exactly sure what kinda genre it'll be, probably dramedy...:P

But half the battle of making a comic is coming up with a good concept.