Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

I should have my Emuii cosplay done by sunday. I'll take pictures of it for inspection.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Ur fast.
*additional seal of approval on thread*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I started it last Wednesday I think o.o The hard part was the pattern @-@ It's still not quite right...

Added after 5 hours 34 minutes:

I got mai wig in the mail today! It's very nice... not quite the same color as it was in the picture though...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Hmmm~

I always have one problem when cosplaying. That would be that my hair is too long and big to get under a wig... -_-;
And it's damn hard finding male characters with waist-length hair, too. I'm in despair~ ;-;

Smokey

eeehm, well there's always..... eeehm.... eeeehm........errrrr......
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

See what I mean now? ;_;

Smokey

yeah, and you can't cut your hair off, because that would be an ABSOLUTE waste......You could tuck it nicely under a rasta-hat though...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

There are ways to get your hair to behave under a wig... I personally havn't mastered it yet, usually I just dye my hair whatever color... but I felt like going all out this time :F
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

The standard solution, a latex flap to put your hair under, might not work with such quantities of hair. But where there's  will, there's a way.
Or: "How hard can it be?"
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

People can do some crazy things... some craaaaazy things o.o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

you don't need to tel me, heh heh heh..... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Okay, so theres one OS-tan down! Who should I do next?!?!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

How 'bout sum delicious Inu-T? Fits in height as well.

Also, do mind reporting by with some visual results for us.

Added after 1 minutes:

While at it, I'm feeling pretty depressed at the fact that there's no OS-kuns I can cosplay well...my hair is WAY overlimit to be any use there ;w;
Anyone got any ideas?

Smokey

ooh, Inu-T...

Seconded... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

Inu-T or Sonata-sensei! :D

QuoteWhile at it, I'm feeling pretty depressed at the fact that there's no OS-kuns I can cosplay well...my hair is WAY overlimit to be any use there ;w;
Anyone got any ideas?
No long-haired OS-kuns?  I thought some of the XP family had some rather long hair....