Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I'd sleep on the couch or something... It's impolite to claim your hosts bed... But thanks anyway for the hospitable thought... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Well, you'd have to chip in for the room xD Thats how we manage here, by sticking together. Split a 500$ room between 10 people makes it not so bad. A little crowded, but the only thing you really use the hotel room for is showers >->
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

soo true... thats how I got through Campzone ; me and a mate both in a (friggin' hot) nylon dome-tent facing each other and splitting the food , drinks (Beer, whiskey, vodka, nothing else) and costs... :D
Eleven days in a 3-person tent with your PC, network acces, a big stereo, and 36 bags of chips, 60 liters of beer, a bottle of scotch, and a bottle of whiskey, on a camping with 1700 other gamers... Sooooow cool ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

o__o that sounds fun as hell. Minus the alchohol xD I'm not to big on that.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Hah! I shun those things...and DreamHack makes me want to puke. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

DreamHack = One helluva huge LAN party. Arranged in Arvika. Wikipedia it if you want.

Toki

HAY... What do you think? >///>
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Touché, Toki.

Toki

...Is it bad that I have all of those costumes? ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Yes...FOR IT CAUSES TEH ENVYYYY ~ ;_;

Toki

They aren't really costumes though xD The first one is how I normally dress, I just painted the error "!" on a big white t-shirt, and the long cat wasn't hard to make either... The swimsuit one is my actual swimsuit, but I think it'd look better on ME-tan than me... I like to imagine her in it T///T

And I made the school uniform ages ago... I just made a "!" badge out of foam.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hah! I shun those things...and DreamHack makes me want to puke. >_>

Well dah... DreamHack looks like a factory hall, where's the fun in that?.....Campzone is just like camping, but with electricity and LAN in your tent...Think of it as a computerized woodstock...:D

BTW wicked outfits, Toki... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

THANK YOU. I LIKES THEM. xD
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!