2007 Evilympics of OS-Tan Collections

Started by NejinOniwa, November 14, 2007, 03:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Humm.. a bit general dont you think?  cant have a battle with all the robots and super smart computers in the galexy.  perhaps narrow it down to a cirtain robot or evil super computer, such as GlaDOS or Hal 9000?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

No no no! Wait! I decide that this "Robots and Super-smart computers" can mean only one thing:
MARVIN, THE MANODEPRESSIVE ROBOT.
"Here I am, with a mind the size of a planet, and you want me to fetch prisoners from the bay. Oh, I'm so depressed..."

He makes short work of things like a professional killer, and steals quite a few spaceships during his journey...as well as taking down an entire squadron of royal troops just by being...DEPRESSED.

Now THAT'S evil.

Thus, gogo marvin rangers!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Darknight_88

QuoteHumm.. a bit general dont you think? cant have a battle with all the robots and super smart computers in the galexy. perhaps narrow it down to a cirtain robot or evil super computer, such as GlaDOS or Hal 9000?

HAL 9000 its a paranoid computer that will do whatever it takes to achieve his mission.
GlaDOS has the cake, the ultimate object of psychological manipulation.

But what about a computer that becomes self-aware in less than a month and, after a few seconds of data processing, decides to exterminate most of the human race in a carefully, manipulated game of nuclear exchange? Only to engage the human survivors in a extermination war in the aftermath...
Only a REALLY evil computer would be capable of doing that.

good ol' Hollywood, in association with Cyberdine Systems, presents you the most evil computer of all times: Skynet

P.S: also, have a wallpaper.

CaptBrenden

oooh skynet is a good one... I didnt think of that! Bravo darknight!

Myrdin

Alma is a great nomination.

I would also nominate Big Bird. He's obviously a child molester. Who else would wander around enticing children to play with him and his imaginary elephant.

Rather than gLADOS, I think Aperture Science is the evil one.

CaptBrenden

I donno, she did fill the enrichment center with a deadly nurotoxin, apature science existes to make shower curtains.

NejinOniwa

Gnhuuuh.
Great getting ideas, people! But one thing - the Resident Ninja Pirate has no idea whatsoever as of what these things are. Thus, members of /osc/, i ask you for this - SAUCE! ^-^;

CaptBrenden

._. what? youve never seen the terminator staring the govenator?

and GlaDOS is from Portal.  Look it up, play it, love it, enjoy your cake.

and Hal 9000?  youve seriously never seen 2001 space oddesy ?  do you live under a rock?

CaptBrenden

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Cappy"._. what? youve never seen the terminator staring the govenator?

and GlaDOS is from Portal. Look it up, play it, love it, enjoy your cake.

and Hal 9000? youve seriously never seen 2001 space oddesy ? do you live under a rock?

I know what HAL 9000 is, gee. I even did a pun off that in the linux thread some week ago. Hello? -.-

I haven't played Portal, though, and neither have I seen Terminator (anything), but at least now i know their sources. Thx!

CaptBrenden

:P yeah like I read the linux thread

Added after 4 minutes:

Oh I thought of another good nomination

Bill and the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad.

Bill

NejinOniwa

QuoteBill
RAWR >:3

Oh! And of course, how could i have missed it?!
I hereby nominate the Captain of the Flying Dutchman...
Davy Jones.[/b]

EVIL. >:3

CaptBrenden

whats the official roster look like now?

NejinOniwa

Yah, i was thinking about updating it. In school now, though, but expect an update when i get home (in some 4 hours). Until then...*swoosh*

Added after 4 hours 52 minutes:

Yosha! I am currently doing a full fix on the entries in the Ladder. Firstly I will be adding all (and only) entrants who have pictures posted together with them - if you want an entrant I missed to be entered, get up a picture for the entrant in question and tell me of it, and it'll head straight into the ladder.

Or, to make it simple, 4chan Rule #31:
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

Forth! -w-