Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

as expected of someone with osaka in their name ._.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

galiant609

Siya

I have ingested:
  • Plain lemons (with peels and seeds)
  • Shots of red wine vinegar
  • Sugar packets (with paper)
  • Paper lollipop sticks
  • Receipt paper (I don't suggest it...they taste nasty)
  • Serviettes (napkins)
  • Playing cards (These also taste nasty)
  • Straw wrappers (usually the paper ones, but I once swallowed a plastic one by accident)
  • One living spider (at least that I was actively aware of...)
  • Flowers (daylilies, wood violets, carnations (pinks) and more...but I checked which ones were edible, first)
For the record, I also like to dip my fries in Wendy's frosties (and milkshakes or soft serve ice cream from other places).

NekOSaka

Funny story about eating things. One time as a kid I went to a Halloween party, I got a bag of goodies and whatnot. Went home, ate some, and then had an idea to hide the rest to thwart candy thieves. Well some time next summer I found the bag of candy. Looking through the bag I see an individually packaged doughnut hole. I decide it would be delicious. I unwrap it and take a bite. Mid-bite I stop all movement... At that point I realized, that the doughnut was not a powdered doughnut... XP

Silentbob

Weed (Not drugs. the green stuff that grows in the roadside)
Butter and sugar. (Mixed. Ack...)
Flour. (That stuff makes you thirsty)
Aloe vera plant.

Probably more strange stuff too.  Can't remember right now.

CaptBrenden

one tablespoon of cinimon, for 120 dollars.  Had to swallow it without coughing or puking.  the 10 people before me failed, but they tried to swollow it all at once instead of slowly desolving it like me.  ah the things we did to pass time on mess duty

Gussy Keniji

Hm, I remember one time I was having Corn Beef Hash for dinner, and just so happened to have some Doritos and Gushers...so I added them just for lolz...unfortunetly the taste was not lolz...

And before I forget (again) I recall eating that green stuff off the side of a tree...

"Wut..."

CaptBrenden

i had a kobold DnD character that ate moss.. but that was as a joke ._.

i loves corn beef hash! how dare you defile it!

Acher13

Well its not something i ate but its what drink, I drink a jug of cooking oil my mum stored in a jug...
I'm mistaken it for tea but i dun notice it until my lil-bro ask what the heck I'm doing.

man i thought that tea taste funny until i knew the truth. T T

CaptBrenden

._.

cooking oil = tea?

crazy.

That reminds me of something.. It wasnt really something weird, but I was eating in iraq and I complained that their pumpkin pie tasted bad and it had no spice to it, and this black fellow stares at me like ive got a third eye in my forhead.  "thats not pumpkin pie, its sweet potato pie"  he said. I didnt even know such existed ._.  apperently the fact im from the northwest spared me from such food stuffs

Acher13

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"._.

cooking oil = tea?

crazy.
lol, the color look just the same but i don't even recognize the smell

NewYinzer

Siya

Quote from: "CaptBrenden""thats not pumpkin pie, its sweet potato pie" he said. I didnt even know such existed ._. apperently the fact im from the northwest spared me from such food stuffs
I love sweet potato pie!

I think I should also add to my list:

• A hamburger bun soaked in an orange-strawberry-banana juice
  • Blueberry yogurt mixed with peas and mustard.
Not as impressive as some of the others, in my mind.

VonDaab

Adding to my list.

Coffee with milk and Pepsi.
Corn flakes with pepsi.