2007 Evilympics of OS-Tan Collections

Started by NejinOniwa, November 14, 2007, 03:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Okay, people.
It's dark, it's cold, and our minds are as well. This is November, and it's time for the (from now on) yearly Evilympics. SaiEvil, if you will.
Who shall triumph? Who shall win? Who is the one with the most evil stare, and what mastermind has most dirty tricks in his bag? We will see.

And so, without further ado, to the contestants!!!

Anyone can nominate a contestant - we'll go on for a week, and see how many we can dig up, or if we hit the maximum it'll be 32. The rules for the entering contestant, however, are more strict (just how couldn't they be!?) - the nomination of a contestant must include the reasons and/or evil deeds done that make you include just THIS person/monster/robot/pet dinosaur/chewing gum-or-marshmallow in the Evilympics. Thus, if you're skilled enough you can enter Optimus Prime into the game (and basically anything else as well), but you've got to formulate yourself well, so that there won't be ANY DOUBT AT ALL! that YOUR contestant is evil enough for the job!

But wait, wait, wait, Nejin! How the hell is the winner going to be decided, then? Well, of course - by Randomness, Evilness, and the Power of the Members.
Simply, the way of the Evilympics is that someone WRITES the outcome of a match, just like any other piece of literature. Except, of course, filled with lots of nice evil. So it'll be up to the writer of every match to decide its winner.

Thus, besides from the nominations, anyone who wants to write a match enters their name as well - and you might get one (depending on how big the concurrence is, of course).

But how are you going to decide the matchups? Someone trusted must surely do this work!

And of course, we will trust it to our greatest, greatest friend - RANDOMNESS.

All the entrants will, after nomination processes, be entered in order of entering into random.org's List Randomizer. From this we will get our match lineups - number 1 vs number 2, and so on - and so with a full entrant list we'll have base 16 matches. From that it'll be your usual tournament lineup.

The same way will we decide the writers of each match. All writers will be entered into the list generator, and writer number 1 will become the writer of match number 1, the match between contestant numbers 1 and 2 - and so on. In the unlikely event of more than 16 writer entrants writers numbers 17 and forward will be reserved for the next round.

Well, I guess I don't have much more to say now, except to quote the motto of Uncyclopedia;
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"When writing, remember to be funny and not just stupid.

LET THE EVILYMPICS BEGIN!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

sounds fun! I nominate XP-tan for her inability to change font sizes globally.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

LADDER GOES HERE!!!
As we keep adding entrants, I'll be putting them in here for the sake of greater cake. I replaced the first two (invalid) entries with the two latest, for the sake of order. -w-

ENTRY ONE: The Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones

ENTRY TWO: Snake Charmer, Bill

ENTRY THREE: F.E.A.R Tag Team, Alma Wade & Paxton Fettal

ENTRY FOUR: Puppetmaster Gundam, Lacus Clyne

ENTRY FIVE: There Is No Greater Evil, Cthulu

ENTRY SIX: "Oh, I Am So Depressed", Marvin

ENTRY SEVEN: SAC NORAD, SKYNET

We have Seven entries so far, ladies. Rawr!

CaptBrenden

fine then, I would like to nominate a PAIR of evil.  Yes a tag team.  What? Against the rules?  They are breaking rules already.. how... evil...? *does the dr Evil face*

My nomminations are:

Alma Wade:

"..kill... kill them all......"

and her son, and insturment of mass genocide and revenge Paxton Fettal:

""they deserved to die.. they all deserved to die..."
"I know it doesnt make sence.. not much does anymore. You killed me.  I didnt like that."

One is a terribly powerful pychic little girl with the power to melt the flesh off of Delta Force special ops teams with no effort, the other is her cannabalistic psycotic military commander son who led his army of genetic supersoldiers on a massacare of the people who did bad things to her and anyone that gets in her way.. such as the populace of an entire city.

Both combatants/contestants are already dead, but that hasnt stopped them, so they will be a tough pair to beat!

Note:
as Almas other son got a fine upstanding job with the united states army in their first encounter assault recon unit, follows orders obedantly and generaly tries to save people and be a good guy, he will not be included in their team. Even if he has freaky eyes that see right through you.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Oi! No xboxhueg images in posts, please? Thread is messded up ^-^;

And I haven't seen anything about anyone breaking rules yet. Your entry goes under the same category as "A Horde of 10 000 Orcs", ergo, groups and armies. stuffs. So that's not against the rules either ^^

So, if you'd please remove/replace/resize the hueg images in your post, and we're on it. Your team will be added to the ladder once i have an acceptable image of them both. -w-

CaptBrenden

LAIS!

I see no over large image, I dont know what your talking about.

Added after 2 minutes:

and if thats the case, their battalion of super soldier "replicas" can come too

NejinOniwa

Good job on getting some REAL evil into the competition. -w-

But here i have to interfere. The 2 mains can come together, but the "replicas" are just the stuff you keep on the back of your hand as cheat cards. Like Sauron does with his hordes of 10000 orcs. The Evilympics DO encourage cheating, after all ^^

Bella

I nominate SCO Unix-tan! For having the world's largest army of litigators, funding the important frivolous lawsuit industry, and for being so bad at being badass!

Darknight_88

I nominate Linux, for being an evil commie -___-

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Darknight"I nominate Linux, for being an evil commie -___-
I'm afraid we can't have that. Kernels aren't acceptable entries, as of now ^^

Oh, and could I ask you all to refrain from shoving any more OS-tans into the fray? If this continues we'll be having the same fiery deathrain of hatebuckets as we had with the original Hurt/Heal. Besides, a few twistings of good to evil can be accepted, as well as that -tans like Secchan have obvious evil points - but I think we should do like the Captain from now on and dig into our secret REAL EVILNESS folders for material. GOGOGO!

Darknight_88

Then we should have removed XP-tan since the first post -_-'

She doesn't counts as evil anyway -_-'

Well then, I nominate...

LACUS CLYNE

Stole two highly advanced and secret Gundams and the spaceship designed to carry both mobile suits, and used it as the command center of her personal army.
In the peace time between 2 wars she expanded the power of her army by illegally constructing 2 Gundams, violating the ban imposed over the creation of nuclear powered mobile suits. Engaged in hostile actions against ZAFT, resulting in the death of PLANT's chairman Gilbert Durandal. As a result, after the war she ended up in an advantageous political position, with the prospect of taking over the control of PLANT, and in the future, the whole world. All of that while maintaining a facade of peace mediator.

EVIL

also, the cake.

Delicious and moist cake.
Has seduced many people, and all of them found their doom while in their quest for it. The ultimate temptation, and the source of all ambition and greed. There's nothing more evil than the cake.

but no one knows that in the end, the cake is a lie...

Tsubashi

Well, since this thread seems to be picking up steam, might as well at my two bits, ne?

So then, I nominate...Cthulhu

(Note: Commonly pronounced Kathooloo)

How many others are so evil that their physical appearance reflects such deep impenetrable repugnance as to be impossible to describe? Who else has cults noted for chanting its horrid phrase or ritual: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn?" Who else can strike such abject horror into a mortal by the mere concept of his existence. What's worse, he already has his legions of terror, as described by Castro "They were not composed altogether of flesh and blood. They had shape...but that shape was not made of matter. When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die. They all lay in stone houses in Their great city of R'lyeh, preserved by the spells of mighty Cthulhu for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for Them." There is no room to reason, there is no evil greater than Cthulhu. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, may I submit to you he who most surely has claim to this title: Cthulhu!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie

humm.. glaDOS might make a good contestant

NejinOniwa

...and with Darknight's nomination of Lacus, we have here our first really damn badass conversion from protagonist to evil! Good going, chap! Ten points from the booty chest.

And Cthulu...
_W_
LIEK!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

(I mean. Not liable, inanimate objects may not compete without a specified personification - and what did i say about -tans? ^-^)

Darknight is requesting removal of XP-tan from the ladder, with an argument that I can fully understand and agree with. Voice any objections now, otherwise I will remove it from the ladder, ok?

Oh, and the ladder needs some work...and i'm too lazy for it ^-^;

Bella

QuoteOh, and could I ask you all to refrain from shoving any more OS-tans into the fray?

Dammit, just as I was about to nominate Unix, for being the first and most successful computer virus! And Windows, for pulling the biggest heist of software design/code/and or money in world history!

And Macs, for being too shiny. And Linux, for (aside from being commie) ripping off Minix/Unix and/or SCO code. And BSD, for being a bad copy of Linux. And Multics, for coming back from it's rightful place in the proverbial OS graveyard!

NOTE: I AM KIDDING!

At any rate, Darknight's comments made me chuckle...gotta have a sense of humor in life :P

But seriously, I nominate...

*drumroll*

ROBOTS! And super-smart computers!

One day they're tottering around, walking stairs and playing other robots in games of soccer, not to mention beating chess-masters at their own game...Tis surly a small step for them to become our overlords!

Okay, I'm pretty sure that was stupid and not funny >__<