Main Menu

More Haruhi?

Started by Gummster, April 10, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Your post was edited for piracy content.  Piracy on this board is strictly prohibited in any way shape or form and no one is alowed to even mention they have pirated copies available to encourage PMs to obtain that material.  Concider this your one warning. -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kyo-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Your post was edited for piracy content.  Piracy on this board is strictly prohibited in any way shape or form and no one is alowed to even mention they have pirated copies available to encourage PMs to obtain that material.  Concider this your one warning. -_-

I dont have pirated copies...
I have CDJapan!
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/anime/essentials/haruhi/index.html
4-6600 yen is not bad for a DVD now is it?

=^_^=

<_< I dislike piracy, I know...

Ive had my anime stolen.
Piinatsubataa pururun nanji! wai oh wai oh Piinatsubataa pururun nanji!

CaptBrenden

Coment about having the whole series ripped for distrabution and to contact you about it however IS.  The series is licenced, so everyone should either buy the US dvd release or import the japanese. downloading the series is illegal and offering to help that cause along will not be tolerated.

Kyo-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Coment about having the whole series ripped for distrabution and to contact you about it however IS.  The series is licenced, so everyone should either buy the US dvd release or import the japanese. downloading the series is illegal and offering to help that cause along will not be tolerated.

YA HEAR THAT! ITS ILLEGAL!!!

I forgot it was licenced...

-_-"

I am sorry...

CaptBrenden

no harm no foul, just keep that in mind for the future

NewYinzer

Anyone hear anything about Season 2 yet? Like...a date for when it will appear?

Kyo-Chan

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Anyone hear anything about Season 2 yet? Like...a date for when it will appear?
Yea... I already bought the first season on DVD, I want the second one...

I LIKE HARUHI!

Plus, people can watch it on the giant projector screen at the animethon between DDR tourneys.

NejinOniwa

Oddly enough, I've never got around to buying them myself...maybe I should someday, for the sake of DVD quality (there doesn't seem to be any DVD rips coming out any time soon, so that's what I'll have to set for) - shikashi, I still get sort of pissed at the fact that they don't have the EXTREME KARAOKE AWESOMENESS yet have almost word for word ripped off a.f.k's fansubs. I watched the whole thing at UppCon, and some things have even been sabotaged! Plus the font is just...too plain, yeah.

Also, political reasons prohibit me from publicly - or in person - accepting over-extreme antipiracy behavior. You ought to know, Captain, that Sweden is a one-and-only case of a nation where a formally formed Pirate Party has won major vote numbers in governmental elections (and also is the cradle for the whole political Pirate movement, as it is).
Consider this a taking of stance. Formally.

Back on topic, S2 Haruhi has no officially announced release date as of today - however most speculate that it will start airing when CLANNAD ends, which should somewhere March 2008. I think this is likely too, considering that there was only a two-week void between the end of Lucky Star and the start of CLANNAD. So somewhere around the start of April might be a good place to look if you've got a time machine ^-^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

QuoteAlso, political reasons prohibit me from publicly - or in person - accepting over-extreme antipiracy behavior. You ought to know, Captain, that Sweden is a one-and-only case of a nation where a formally formed Pirate Party has won major vote numbers in governmental elections (and also is the cradle for the whole political Pirate movement, as it is).
Consider this a taking of stance. Formally.

Stance noted.  Not that it wasnt apperent before hand.  However, it doesnt change anything.  Break the rules, recive the ban.  Since you have had plenty of warning and officialy made your stance, no leniency will be granted when that time comes around.  Just keep that in mind.

On topic, still looking for the legal 3 disc of the special edition.    I want my extras dammnit.  Im a sucker for otaku fodder.  I soppose i could do the online order thing -_-

U-Know

No news yet, I'm seeing Spring or Fall '08.
Are the dubs any good?

CaptBrenden

Well our resident pirate would say no, but I would say yes.  I think the dubs are pertty good myself.  Kyons voice is perfect :D

U-Know

Hmm, I see. I heard Kyon and a few others were great but no one could pull off a Hirano Aya and whoever did it didn't surprise me.
I need to get the DVDs. :<

CaptBrenden

i has the box sets with all the extras :D

U-Know

What do the extras contain? :O

CaptBrenden

each disc comes in a box set if you care to get it,  each box is loaded with stuff, like a cd in each so faran SOS brigad armband, an Haruhi hair ribbon, t shirt iron ons, pencil boards, and the like. the first discs box is designed to hold all these extras as you accumulate them