Is Juzo Kun who created almost all Linux Tans?

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 21, 2007, 11:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

what? like as an antagonist? I think i could use a good villan for them
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Meh,.. guess it'll work long as you do it.... -v-
(After all, they say there's no such thing as "bad publicity".)

I was hoping at one point... January, in fact,... to offer OS/2-tan as a villain.  But... ultimately it's your comic.  ^^

CaptBrenden

Right now, its just tans with caonondom that are featured, so you have.. lindows linux and maybe 95 OSR 2.5 or whatever
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

QuoteNot all of OSC is linux friendly. T__T
seconded T_T

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Linux ally , you wish.  I like my tux meadium rear, leave the feathers on.

I read that!

Prepare to die in a cruel and unusual way once my LARTs are emerged.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Darknight_88

aren't those supposed to be Readjusting tools?...you know, less than lethal...

Anyway, I'll second the capt on that quote. Windows FTW.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "C-Chan"Yessirreebob.... There's no denying that OSC is a haven for Linux-tans.  `v'

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with our Windows users here, I've typically found much more Windows users here than Linux, but, on the other hand, I've met and conversed with far more Linux users on here than anywhere else on the 'net.  Of course, I would say most of the non-Linux community here are not Linux-haters (yes, present company acknowledged), but merely users who prefer Windows.  meh, sometimes being in the minority is a good thing (as in I'd rather be in the minority here than the majority at another forum - hint: it's a not always so helpful Debian-based Linux forum).

QuoteOut there in the Wild, though, is a very cold and solitary world for Linux-tans, in which only Futaba Linux and "Lindows" (they still call her that... *rolls eyes*) are acknowledged to exist.  T___T

I really wish that'd be updated given that Lindows technically no longer exists... I'd even be satisfied with a "rebirth" as Linspire-tan or Freespire-tan or something, because it's my understanding that Lindows, if you can still even find it, is no longer legal to use.  Regardless, I'm still pleased with Juzo-sama's linuces, and I'm happy to see so many talented artists jump on the bandwagon (I guess I'll have to wait until Futaba creates more distro-specific characters before a truly "official" or "unified" design is settled upon).

The Choice of a New Generation.

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Darknight_88"aren't those supposed to be Readjusting tools?...you know, less than lethal...

Anyway, I'll second the capt on that quote. Windows FTW.
sometimes, the only way a luser's attitude is readjusted is when he no longer exists... also... normally, they are not lethal, but this Tux can apply them with fey force and arbitrary alliteration ;>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

QuoteAs much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with our Windows users here, I've typically found much more Windows users here than Linux, but, on the other hand, I've met and conversed with far more Linux users on here than anywhere else on the 'net.

Precisely.  I don't mean we outnumber Windows users (especially if you count the lurkers), but rather that we tolerate alternative OSes here and people spending their time drawing them.  ^__^
This is not the case,.................. elsewhere....  Â¬Â¬'

Quotemeh, sometimes being in the minority is a good thing (as in I'd rather be in the minority here than the majority at another forum - hint: it's a not always so helpful Debian-based Linux forum).

I tried to mingle in the PCLOS board for a while, but after being used to the big-fish-in-a-small-pond setting, it did kinda feel intimidating.  ^^;
That and just didn't have the time to coexist on two boards,... that's also the reason why I had to drop my brief cameo at +Nijiura+.   -__-

QuoteI really wish that'd be updated given that Lindows technically no longer exists... I'd even be satisfied with a "rebirth" as Linspire-tan or Freespire-tan or something, because it's my understanding that Lindows, if you can still even find it, is no longer legal to use. Regardless, I'm still pleased with Juzo-sama's linuces, and I'm happy to see so many talented artists jump on the bandwagon (I guess I'll have to wait until Futaba creates more distro-specific characters before a truly "official" or "unified" design is settled upon).

Fufufu.... well don't count on "official" or "unified" designs ever.  I think the canon OS-tans (ME-tan, 2k-tan, etc.) were a last of their breed, and the fact that we have 3,000,000 Vistans is not so much that it commands variety, but rather because so many artists are used to creating their own one-shot proposals rather than getting behind a particular design (although I wholeheartedly support the +Nijiura+ design!).  ^v^

But just as long as people draw J-kun's designs (or variants thereof) more often, that should be good enough for all of us.  ^__^

Oh, and no rebirthing as Freespire-tan, cause the cutie already exists..... ^.^

Alfamille

Quote from: "C-Chan"
QuoteAs much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with our Windows users here, I've typically found much more Windows users here than Linux, but, on the other hand, I've met and conversed with far more Linux users on here than anywhere else on the 'net.

Precisely.  I don't mean we outnumber Windows users (especially if you count the lurkers), but rather that we tolerate alternative OSes here and people spending their time drawing them.  ^__^
This is not the case,.................. elsewhere....  Â¬Â¬'

...imageboard?

Actually, this is one of the websites in the internet where there are some quite well-known members (and some lurkers?) here are using different OS than (or not only) Windows. As far as I can recall, there are Linux, UNIX, and other free and commercial OS users here. Which is a cool thing, since it (almost) wiped out a little bit discrimination towards non-Windows (and multiple OS) users in the forum, unlike in the past before C came here that is...

But seriously, I don't even see any of this so-called "outnumbering" to drive people away lately  ;138

C-Chan

*pats Alfamille proudly in the back*

The d00d knows his stuff!  ^v^

In any event, to touch on what was originally brought up, what are our odds of opening up a small channel of communication with Miss J-kun?  ^^