HARU-NATAlliance Newsbooth

Started by NejinOniwa, May 07, 2007, 05:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

No, but you said those were CDs, thus, not subbed.  Those CDs are purchaseable through imports so distributing free copies would be piracy.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I was wondering, to know if i should continue announcing new episodes with or without torrent linkage in the future, cappy-san...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

By all means do so.  Just pay attention to when it is licenced, and when it is be sure to make an anouncement about it and take down any links to torrents that arnt taken down.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Also pay attention that this thread will be either DEAD AS A SPEARDED MEATBALL when that happens, or 500 pages longer, and nobody will even THINK of caring about the ancient torrent links that are posted in the thread's beginning. Not even you, i daresay.

...the human mind is a lazy thing.

NejinOniwa

Dear OSC. Today is a day of glory, yet a day of sorrow. An era has come to an end.
The last episode of Lucky Star has been aired.
We hope for all of our sakes that the great lords of heaven, KyoAni, and the goddess and empress shining above them all, Suzumiya Haruhi-sama, will be graceful and give us what we all wish for - a second season.
Until the Second Season of Haruhi, though, I proclaim this thread shall rest. Minasan, oyasuminasai.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

...OR WILL IT!??
Don't miss out on next week's episode of OSC theater!!! Mata ne!

NejinOniwa

Oh, and rips of chara CDs vol 5-8 (Yutaka, Minami, Hiyorin and Patty) came out today. I hope you know where to get them ^^
TO THE TORRENTSTORE!!! >w<