OS-tans DeviantART Stamps

Started by Icelilly, August 08, 2007, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Actually,... if you move ME-san one down, you'd get a nice, neat 4x2 slab of icons AND still keep the lovebirdies together.  ^.^

Icelilly

You would think I would of thought of that but I didn't. XD

And for all you Linux-tan fans out there, the stamp for Linux-tan is almost complete! <3

C-Chan

I think if I wag my tail any longer, it'll fall off....  ^__^'

*wags tail in expectation of Linux-sama stamp*

*tail falls off*

Oh shoot, spoke too soon....  -.-;

Alfamille

Hey Icelily!

Nice work on those stamps! And thank you very much for considering Kyourou-kun to be one of those chracters in your stamp collection!

I'm just gonna have to wait for the Sonata ones  ;019

GBolt_0

Thanks for the stamps, they're very nice!!!
I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

Kami-Tux

Great idea! *asks for an Ubuntu-stamp or a  Gentoo one*.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Icelilly

I'm glad everyone loves all the stamps! ^o^ I'm trying to finish all the stamps that I planned on doing today but it's really hard when you're feeling sick. >_<

Icelilly

The wait is finally over!!

Sonata has finally become a stamp! ^__^

Also stamps were made for:

NT-tan
NT-tan ("Inu-T")
Mac-tan
Linux-tan
Lindows-tan
Moseko "XP MCE"
Saseko

And.... Just for you C-Chan...

An AMIGA-TAN STAMP!!!! ^__________^

I hope you like C-Chan! I tried to make it perfect! Just for you! <3

Silentbob

Ooh, I'd like that stamp but I'll let C-chan have first dibs .

But it is a stamp made of win and god indeed.

Time for me to get some stamps in the sig, with my favourite tans.

Inu-T because she's so adorable and I love dogs.  2K because she's such a serious and down to business person and beautiful to boot.  And 3.1-sama with DOS because she reminds of Gin-sama.  :3

C-Chan

First dibs taken!!!  And so many cool OS-tans to pic now,... will require a complete restructuring!  ^v^

This is beyond awesome, Lilly-san!!  I shall record this day in history -- the day your stamp collection has transcended from great to... DIVINE!  ^_______^

BTW, have I ever swooned in your thread yet?  No?
Well, I'd say now's about as good a time to start as any.... ^^

*MEGA SWOON*

Icelilly

I'm sooooooooooo happy you like it C-Chan! ^___^ And now, I've made history on this board...

*sniff*
It's beautiful thing.... ;o;

Tsubashi

Hey lilly-san! Though I might drop in to see the new OStan-collections craze ^-^
Anyways, I noticed that a number of links on your first post were incorrect (14 of them, to be precise) so I took the liberty of fixing them. I hope you don't mind ^^'
I also took the liberty of converting them to [url] tags, to make it look a little cleaner. If you don't like it, however, I have the original and can convert it back really easily, just let me know. ^.^

Anyways, while I'm here I might as well shower you with praise, ne?
...hmm lets see...
There is so much to see! It is awesome how quickly you have been able to produce superior quality collages. You know, there are people, like myself, who just talk fancy and get undeserved praise for minor achievements. Then there are people like you who are truly skilled, and deserved all and more of the respect and praise given them. Unfortunately, many of these people are overlooked, or to shy/timid to show their work. I am very glad you decided to show your work here, where there are many nice people who will give you the praise you deserve! ^v^
Way to go!
-Tsu

GBolt_0

I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

Icelilly

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Hey lilly-san! Though I might drop in to see the new OStan-collections craze ^-^
Anyways, I noticed that a number of links on your first post were incorrect (14 of them, to be precise) so I took the liberty of fixing them. I hope you don't mind ^^'
I also took the liberty of converting them to [url] tags, to make it look a little cleaner. If you don't like it, however, I have the original and can convert it back really easily, just let me know. ^.^

Anyways, while I'm here I might as well shower you with praise, ne?
...hmm lets see...
There is so much to see! It is awesome how quickly you have been able to produce superior quality collages. You know, there are people, like myself, who just talk fancy and get undeserved praise for minor achievements. Then there are people like you who are truly skilled, and deserved all and more of the respect and praise given them. Unfortunately, many of these people are overlooked, or to shy/timid to show their work. I am very glad you decided to show your work here, where there are many nice people who will give you the praise you deserve! ^v^
Way to go!
Tsubashi-sama!!! ^_________^

Thanks a lot for fixing up the links. I had no idea that that half my links were borken. ^^; And I do like the way you set it up! It looks a lot neater. X3

I'm so happy you like the stamps. It makes me happy that all my hard work doesn't to waste when I see people using them and putting them into their sigs. It always makes my day. Erasing the BGs in pics can be such a pain since all three erasers like to erase more then what its suppost to do. And even the text can be a total pain and hassle! And what amazing me more is that I did all of these stamps in Photoshop CS2 and I still don't know how to operate it. XD

I never really thought of myself as talented since in the eight grade since I got told that my writings sucked and even my own art teacher used to yell at me because I never did anything right. But I'll always be posting my stuff here. Because I know someone here will love just as much as I did. ^__^

Thanks so much you guys! ^///^

Tsubashi

*blushes*

There's no need for -sama, I don't deserve a fancy title! ^.^
Hmmm, but you do...
*Starts looking through 'The Big Book of Fancy Titles*

Don't worry about the broken links, mistakes happen. I just realized I messed up on the 95-tan link too! it's fixed now ^-^

As a fellow collager, I know what a hassle resizing, cropping, and editing artwork can be, but you have done a nearly flawless job here. You've made it look easy!

[whispering to self]Officium? No. Kathekon? No...

Never thought of yourself as talented?!?
Well then start! You are most certainly and undeniably talented in this realm, and doubtless many more. Whomever told you your writing sucked, or that you didn't draw right was obviously not looking for someone with true creativity and ability, but rather a single minded follower who they would shape into their ideal. It is part of life that not everyone is going to like you immediately. Big deal, you don't have to change because of them! I think you are doing just fine, and that if art is something you want to do, you will work hard at it to improve even beyond where you are now, until no one will be able to question your style! I believe I speak for everyone on this forum when I say: We believe in you!

[searching through book] Legatus? Dux? Subadiuva? No, no, no... Oh! Here it is!

And now, I present you with your new title: Lilly-san; Academician
of course, this is in addition to whatever other title you already hold ^.^
-Tsu