Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, swoon yourselves over that, boys.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

*swoons*

Oh yeah...

*regains composure*

Seriously, very good work. It seems like we have managed to attract some more doujin artists in the last few months! I like this new art, and don't forget to add it to the gallery! Again, it shows new blood is great.

NejinOniwa

oooh...don't say the blood thing when tsubashi's close, yinz...be CAREFUL... O_O

C-Chan

YO SIYA!!! ^V^
Sorry for the long absence on my part, but I'm BACK in business and ready to swoon at your marvelously, masterful, mouth-watering, manga master-quality drawings!  ^v^

*stares at Bluebottle-tan*

PINK SUGAR HEART SWOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!  ^.^

*swoons*

Added after 11 minutes:

I'm still impressed that you haven't inked with a wacom tablet yet, since you're lines have always looked very precise to me,... almost vector-like.  

In any event, BlueBottle-chan is sublimely AWESOME, and truly a great public service for an OS that few people have ever heard of.  Her "antennae" enhance an already adorable chibi face, and her arm-length gloves and white cuffs lend her a curiously-original fashion sense.  ^.^

Her uniform strikes me as either a nurse or a scientist motif, although the blue alcoholic beverages would render her ineligible for either vocation.  ^_______^;

She and OSX Server-tan would surely be best of friends!  ^.^

QuoteThat's an ambitious list! And organized!

Thank you,... that was my pre-Wiki, so to speak.  Now I'm trying to add the same level of detail to the primary OS-tan Wiki, and thanks to you there are more new OS-tans to add to the list!  ^v^

QuoteI do intend to use the dessert as an element of her design, but slightly less in the custard sense and more in the sense that a high class dessert looks really nice and well put-together. I also want to toss in a small throw-back to the potential for "saba", as well. Maybe she'll just whack people with a mackerel, every now and again.

It's jaw-dropping... *wink wink*  ^__~

QuoteAnd, now for SkyOS-tan!

Oh WHY OH WHY does such a hot young lass have to be proprietary!!!  ^0^
The design lends itself to yet more swooning,... which I'll do right now... -v-

*SWOONS*

She's a curious mixture of futuristic and prehistoric elements, I beg you to give a commentary of SkyOS when you return!  ^.^

In the meantime, I'll do my upmost to get her design spread ASAP!!!  ^V^
*starts sketching*

Siya

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"oooh...don't say the blood thing when tsubashi's close, yinz...be CAREFUL... O_O
What??  What do I have to fear? o.o;

Quote from: "C-Chan"Her uniform strikes me as either a nurse or a scientist motif, although the blue alcoholic beverages would render her ineligible for either vocation.  ^_______^;
I chose the uniform to to allude to the days when blue glass was used for the bottles used for medicines.  But, I figured that being too scientifically related would be too much, so I made the bottles filled with alcoholic beverages.  SKYY vodka has a blue bottle, so I didn't feel too bad doing it.  Then, of course, there's the the reference to the insect.

QuoteShe's a curious mixture of futuristic and prehistoric elements, I beg you to give a commentary of SkyOS when you return!  ^.^
Well, I was originally planning to give her feathery wings that emerged from under the things coming out of her back (she still flies with those things, at least).  This was because I figured she should be able to fly.  It was going to be a grand, angelic ensemble, what with the halo and all.  The clothes were picked out to fit in with that idea.  But, I thought an angel might be too much, so I dropped the wings, but left everything else.  Most of her futuristic elements are modified bits of the SkyOS logo.  I saw a few  color variations, so I chose the black a gray version.  

This is the abridged history of my idea for SkyOS-tan!

Bella

Wow! Your a great artist!  :D

Thanks a lot for sharing with us!

Tsubashi

QuoteWhat?? What do I have to fear? o.o;
Oh, Nejin-san is just pointing out that Vampires such as myself do have natural tendancies to... enjoy blood ^^'
Though you've no need to worry, I've sworn my sacred honor to abstaining from attacking forum members ^-^

Anyways, I can only but echo what has been said. You are an amazing artist, and I'm so glad you decided to share your talents! ^v^
-Tsu

C-Chan

*huff puff huff...*  X___X

I just,.............. got back............ from...................... a brutally-long post at...... the Linux Thread.............

*huff huff*

Standy by, Siya,....... I'm a coming with............. comme..............-ntary.........  XvX'

*drops dead with exhaustion*

Added after 1 hours 39 minutes:

QuoteI chose the uniform to to allude to the days when blue glass was used for the bottles used for medicines. But,... This is the abridged history of my idea for SkyOS-tan!

And quite a history it is!  ^v^
Normally I'd beg for the unabridged version, but I know Sabayon-chan still needs to be brought to life, so I'll let you go to work on her.  ^___^

In any event, I am glad you opted out of the angel wings since that would've given the design too much of a cliche element.  In contrast, the glider wings are different, original and effective in accentuating the "mystique" behind SkyOS.  All in all, it's a winning design, the last of some, and the beginning of a lot more to come, I'm sure!  ^____^

*wags tail expectently for Sabayon*

Oh, and your description of the blue bottles has given me the urge to take a swig of Vodka myself.... ^.^
Well okay, maybe not that,... but some Umesha at least.... -v-

*trots off to get roaring drunk on japanese plum wine*

C-Chan

*trots in*

*rummages around for Sabayon-chan*

*whimpers*

*stares at sketch for thirst satiation*  ;___;

*trots off moping*

Siya

Never fear, never fear!  I intend to finish Sabayon-tan, among others.  But I'm still packing and moving.  It will take a little while before I can settle down and work on projects solely for my pleasure. :(

C-Chan

*wags tail*  Awesome Blossom!  ^___^

Well,... about the finishing part, not about the hectic move.  Trust me, I know exactly how you feel... you'd think I get used to moving, but it's always such a pain... ^.^

*trots off to italian dessert shops to find out exactly what real sabayon tastes like*

Raffaele the Amigan

Way!

Today it appeared in Random Gallery Pictures an image of BottleOS, so I discovered for the first time the masterpieces of Siya!

Seems to me valid, and characters are really handsome and pretty...  ;010
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

C-Chan

*slappity-slap-slap-slap-slaps Raffaele*

You really gotta hang around here more, Raffaele-san.  ^___^
Siya's works are AWESOME!!!!!!!  ^v^

*cheers for Yoper-chan*

Though sadly, I haven't seen him in a long time.  ;__;

*sniffles*

And he was just about to make a really neat Sabayon-tan too.... ;~;

*cries*  ;^0^;

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "C-Chan"*wags tail*  Awesome Blossom!  ^___^

Well,... about the finishing part, not about the hectic move.  Trust me, I know exactly how you feel... you'd think I get used to moving, but it's always such a pain... ^.^

*trots off to italian dessert shops to find out exactly what real sabayon tastes like*

Stop C-Chan...  ;022

No need of any italian dessert shop...

Sabayon it is just whipped red of the egg with sugar...

Here is to you how to make it...

Recipe for zabaione/sabayon:

Pick up one or more fresh eggs, from certified reseller

And a quite normal pack of sugar...

- 1) Break the egg, and divide the white part from the red part...

- 2) You mist whip the red of the egg with enough sugar (enough sugar to cover JUST twice the red of the egg), using a spoon (a little spoon like teaspoon are valid)

-3) Whip the mix until it changes color from red color to intense gold-yellow and acquires so much air that it starts making big air bubbles which explode sloooowly in the cream...

Then sabayon cream it is done...

Serve sabayon as is, or fresh it is the same (hot sabayon in winter it is also good)...

Add liquors if you like it...

If you add coffee, then it is also good... but since you add coffee the n the sabayon wil statl melting!

Then you must run in eating it before it vanishes in the cofeee. ;018

That's it...

Difficulty 1; Time to prepare it 5 mins by hands and spoon, lesser than 20/30 seconds with an electric whipper...

Enjoy it. Bon Appetit.  ;010
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

...there IS a recipe thread, desho...?