NewYinzer

I'm an American - I love violence!

Quoteisn't it enough for you to watch a puppy being killed? ;_;

Every time you kill a puppy, God...

*thinks*

I mean...every time you...

*braces for inevitable "dirty thoughts are bad" lecture*

CaptBrenden

i could make a loli coment about how, when god said suffer the little children come onto me, thats not what he was talking about!

<_< >_>
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Acher13

La blue live action?
i wonder.........
<collapsed after some high material?? thinking>

Gummster

Quoteeh the cute ditzy girl geting her head twisted off in the first episode effected me worse then the puppy. Guess i was numb to it by then

I was numb to it to, I actually just watched it without sighing or anything.
I guess that's what happens when ya' watch to much Hellsing.

CaptBrenden

hellsing dosnt make you feel any form of empathy towards the characters. I felt no such thing to the guards and such, but "hey, enter cute ditzy girl that dosnt know thats going on.. oops there goes her head" for whatevereason did not sit well with me.  as the series went on (as i tend to watch alot of them in one day) I grew numb to its random slaughter of innocents. I cant think of too many innocents slaughtered in hellsing (well anime anyways)  and cirtanly not ones they introduce like they MAY be a character somewhere down the road

Darknight_88

I felt sad for the secretary at the beginning,  for the "mom" of Mariko , and other characters which I don't remember at the moment.

but  when a certain main character in elfen lied beheaded the sister of the another main character...I lol'd. Seriously. I don't know why.  >_>

Am I a sick person?

CaptBrenden

spoiler much? o_o

and yes, you are.  even tho everyone knew it was coming.

Darknight_88

T_T I'm a sick person

Quotespoiler much?
After all these years?. Ok, ok...
Quotebut when a certain main character in elfen lied beheaded the sister of the another main character...I lol'd. Seriously. I don't know why. >_>

Whitened in order too keep innocent minds...innocent

CaptBrenden

I didnt see it till.. like a month or two ago.  seriosly.

5 years after FF7 7 came out i mentioned to a friend that aeris dies and he nearly killed me, 5 years!  and my ex ruined the end of the sixth sence and it want even out on DVD yet >_<

Darknight_88

Oh lol

Well, yeah. You're right. There are a lot of  series that not everyone has seen.
Also, on a related comment: NEVER read an anime blog. It's almost impossible to resist the urge to read spoilers of a series you're watching.

ah, btw...

SPIKE DIES

P.S: I have never watched Cowboy Bebop. Never aired on Mexico.
Thank you, 4chan's /a/, thank you.

CaptBrenden

Darknight_88

CaptBrenden

oh that guy, the guy with the bad hair.  well now i dont have to watch that series either.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"oh that guy, the guy with the bad hair.
He wouldn't be the first nor the last guy with bad hair >_>

CaptBrenden

anime guys have a history of bad hair, but now there is one less in the world.  

and becareful, i think youve posted enough today to shatter any previous records