your favorite anime

Started by Green, June 28, 2007, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

False! The answer was B - 7":

(Link removed by Admin)

Tsubashi

Do tell where you are drawing your sources, and why in the world you are linking hentai in this thread?
-Tsu

NewYinzer

*takes deep breath*

The...link...must...be...broken...
...I...was...linking...to...some...of...C-Chan's...concept...art...

*shows image and tries not to get pwned*

Tsubashi

Ah, that makes sense. Your link actually used the 'recent upload' function, specifying whichever was in position #70. Unfortunately, someone must have uploaded since you last checked, pushing that... disturbing pic in it's place.
Please check links before posting ^-^

...Ah! So that is what he meant by 'even if it does grow me a couple of centimeters'
-Tsu

NewYinzer

Ah! Makes sense! I'll be more careful in the future...and do direct links to pictures!

Tsubashi

Do be careful of limits outside of picture threads though. And definitely review after posting, just in case ^-^
-Tsu

Gummster

I am so glad I missed that.

NewYinzer

You missed NewYinzer almost getting hit by the ban hammer! Just to be sure that that does not happen, let's stay on topic. So...who likes what anime?

C-Chan

QuoteQuiz Question (Worth 5 NewYinzer Potatoes = 100 C-Chan points):
How tall is C-Chan?

OMG,... that little episode was too funny,... in a disturbing kinda way....  -v-;
Yeah, usually when posting images off the gallery, I use the "Copy Image Location" function in Firefox to fetch the true image locations.  Otherwise yeah, it's constantly moving (had to learn this the hard way at the Annex.... -.-;)

QuoteAnd to think that an innocent soul such as C-Chan has watched Elfen Lied...
*sigh* What is happening to the youth.

.....................................................................................
..................................................................Youth?  ^____^;

*quickly hides grandpiglets*

Besides, I've seen sicker stuff than Elfen Lief.  -v-
I just enjoyed it because of the premise and story,... I could care less about the gore....  -v-

QuoteJust to be sure that that does not happen, let's stay on topic. So...who likes what anime?

<__<

>__>

LOVELY COMPLEX.... Live Action!!!!!  ^V^

See, I kinda sorta said it before but not quite.... ^.^'

Gummster

There's a live action of lovely complex?

Quote from: "C-Chan"I could care less about the gore

See that's what I'm talking about.

Quote from: "C-Chan"...............................................................................
.....................................................................................
..................................................................Youth? ^____^;

I said that to look more dramatic. I really have no idea how old you are, or anyone here for that matter.

CaptBrenden

QuoteLA BLUE GIRL.... Live Action!!!!! ^V^

Thats what I heard <_< >_>
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"

o_o
I just wonder what kind of sick stuff you have seen...
YOU SICK PIG!! >_>

isn't it enough for you to watch a puppy being killed? ;_;

CaptBrenden

eh the cute ditzy girl geting her head twisted off in the first episode effected me worse then the puppy.  Guess i was numb to it by then
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Darknight_88"
Quote from: "C-Chan"

o_o
I just wonder what kind of sick stuff you have seen...
YOU SICK PIG!! >_>

Seen ichi the killer? NOW THAT IS SICK! kekeke
My my, aren't you lovely~