Question about requests?

Started by zinnotter, July 10, 2006, 10:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zinnotter

Hey everyone, Sorry in advance if this does not belong here, but I could use some help.

I found a Win2k OS-Tan a few months ago that I absolutely loved. It was the best one I have ever seen, and unfortunetly my hard drive decided to give up the ghost and crashed on me. I've searched for it for about a week now, going thru website after website and trying to decypher lots of pages in japanese too. (Which is not easy! lol)

So, here I am, at the most likely place for me to locate some help. If anyone is willing to help me locate my lost favorite OS-Tan, I would be SO appriciative it would not even be funny.

(Of course, if this post is totally out of line, then someone please delete it and ignore it.)

Thank you for the time!

Zinn

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : zinnotter

I found a Win2k OS-Tan a few months ago that I absolutely loved. It was the best one I have ever seen, and unfortunetly my hard drive decided to give up the ghost and crashed on me. I've searched for it for about a week now, going thru website after website and trying to decypher lots of pages in japanese too. (Which is not easy! lol)

What exactly do you mean, is this some sort of a picture? If it is, what does it look like?

C-Chan

Hi!

I'm guessing you've already checked here, right?  (Note: 12 pages worth)

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/imeeji/thumbnails.php?album=2

Just thought we should engage in a little "process of elimination" before we can even hope of helping with the search.

(BTW, the title didn't say "Windows Blackcomb", did it?) ^^;

Darknight_88

mmm, well, I maybe have some time to help that request, but... do you have any  accurate descriptions about the image in question? Colors, background, pose, size, clothes (sometimes the design of 2k changes a little) etc. If you don't give us a more accurate description, we can't help you >.>

zinnotter

Hey everyone  ;hi

Sorry about the wait, I was out of town on buisness.

Thank you all for the replies!

I shall try to give the best description that I can. It was a wallpaper of the Win 2k Os-Tan. She was standing facing the screen, dressed in her usual outfit, but it was just a tad more revealing than usual. It looked like she was wearing a french cut thong (but hard to tell from the front) because the sides were way up on her hips. She had her mouth in an "o" shape as if she had just eaten something cold (or something pleasurable :P ), and her eyes were closed. The picture was drawn in amazingly high resolution and just blew my mind.  ;012

Yeah, I checked thru http://ostan.blackdiam.net/imeeji/thumbnails.php?album=2 and I could not find it there.

My search continues.

C-Chan

No problem.
Sorry if I'm still too new to be of much help, but at least everyone else will have a description to work with.  Good luck!  ^_-

CaptBrenden

Humm if anyone has it darkknight would.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zinnotter

Muwhahaha.. Guess what?  ;012  ;012  ;012

I found the artwork, but its not the same wallpaper.. Getting closer!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1813/1097971318520za1.jpg

Alfamille

CaptBrenden

HUmm you could always make it into a background since you have the original drawing.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.