Main Menu

More Haruhi?

Started by Gummster, April 10, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrackham

*jump like crazy*
OOH.....!!! I cant wait to see Haruhi on action again !!!!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Call me crazy....but......

This suddenly struck on my head last night like......i'm being controlled by haruhi's will power.....

"What if some day, you suddenly wake up and the first image you see is like this...."

Haruhi : Welcome aboard to SOS-dan !!!!

Kyon : Oi haruhi.....can't you be more polite to him ? This person just appear out of nowhere...could he be....a slider ? It must be that, since there's alien, esper and time traveller here....

Mikuru : Are you okay, eeto.....um.....

Yuki : ......................

Itsuki : Iyaah....this might make you feel complicated. *smile*

You : Huh ?! Where the hell is this ?!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
So.......did i impress all of you *evil grin*
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

Gummster

Quote from: "Neijn"Band? *confusion*

Clannad is an Irish folk/folk rock/Irish/new-age band

zjhentohlauedy

@redrackham

hehe, nice one there. yeah the slider never really came in the series.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Laevatein

For those waiting for more HARUHI news:

Quote from: "ANN"Second Haruhi Season to be Announced
Posters on the Japanese 2ch board report that the August issue (officially on sale July 10) of Japan's Newtype magazine has revealed the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The reported coverage of the magazine indicates that the science fiction comedy anime's continuation will be announced on July 7 (07/07/07). Source: Ultimatum

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

Almost got haruhi today, at best buy.. but I decided it was better to get a bunch of books from boarders.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

They have some good manga there. I managed to get Akira Vol. 1 and Genshiken Vol. 5 there once. I kinda lost the Bandai Challenge though...

...I bought the individually packaged Haruhi DVD's before Bandai releases them as a boxed set in a few months! I am so weak...

CaptBrenden

they had the box ones there, but at 44 for the first 40 for the second, screw that T_T

SleepyD

apparently a rather lengthy video was posted yesterday:
http://www.haruhiism.com/

my connection hates me so someone tell what it is. XD;

Slightly on topic:
and it seems the seiyuu had fun at Los Angeles. ...probably courtesy of Bandai Entertainment.  There was a lot of talk about food on their blogs. haha XD;
I didn't get theit autographs, but just being able to see them in person is good enough, I guess. ^^

NejinOniwa

OH...SLEEPY...YOU...LUCKY...BASTARD!!! Bow down to the empress NOW, or she will have your head!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

I soppose that video is only for fans...  I want the last 23 minutes of my life  back...

SleepyD

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"OH...SLEEPY...YOU...LUCKY...BASTARD!!! Bow down to the empress NOW, or she will have your head!!!
hai, hai... XD
"attempting" to do the hare hare yukai dance in a concert arena with other people doing the same thing was pretty fun. XD;

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I soppose that video is only for fans...  I want the last 23 minutes of my life  back...
haha.... ok...
I'll make a note of that. XD;

Darknight_88

QuoteI want the last 23 minutes of my life  back...

CaptBrenden

why i kept watching I dont know -_- maybe because its my job to watch security cameras so 23 minutes is nothing compaired to 10 hours of it and nothing happening on them.. but still..

Darknight_88

also... not new, probably most people here have already seen this, and this should go to the "random flash" thread... but anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDe7Xqw4rWY

GREATEST HARE-HARE-YUKAI DANCE OR GREATEST HARE-HARE-YUKAI DANCE????

SleepyD

haha, way better than the AX attendees. XD

although Johnny Young Bosch looked stupid and hilarious trying to do it on stage. haha