Some possible missing Tans

Started by DrizzCat, November 12, 2005, 03:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrizzCat

So what does 2k Server Tan Look like? or 2k Advanced Server?  Or 2k Datacenter?  What about XP Tablet Edition?  Or XP x64bit?  or XP Media Center?  Do these Tans even exist?  And if they do do we have Pictures to Proove it?  if not we could really make our Mark by making them.

If you need the Info for the Other 2k types I can provide them.  Got a few of the MSCE books for them.

Darknight_88

In fact, i have seen the versions of 2k Advanced Server, the XP Tablet Edition, the XP 64 bits, and the XP Media Center.. mmm....i cant add images from my computer, ill try to create an account on photbucket and post some tomorrow (night...the bed is calling me...argh...i...cant...stand...more...zZZZZ).

DrizzCat

Does Microsoft BOB has a Tan?

IF anyone wants a copy to play with i can arrange it

Agelu

wow, lol time i didnt heard of it.

The reason why they are "missing" is because the most popular and well-done (and accepted) replaced the other "Homes" or "Pro" versions... and well, the Tablet, servers... perhaps Futaba haven't done final sketches of those..

Dewroo

Microsoft bob tan...

YAY!! I bet she's a dud

C-Chan

For that matter, if it's Windows we're talking about, then how about a 1.0 and 2.0-tan.  ^__^

I noticed this topic has been up for a while,... any progress made on the new -tans and -kuns?  The more the merrier, as they say, and besides we can't expect Futaba to draw everything.

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan

I noticed this topic has been up for a while,... any progress made on the new -tans and -kuns?  The more the merrier, as they say, and besides we can't expect Futaba to draw everything.

I believe as of lately...no. If there is, they might be somewhere ekse which is a rare fanart we haven't seen before.

I haven't seen a Linux-kun..what's up with that. And they must...

C-Chan

Quote from: "Alfamille"

I believe as of lately...no. If there is, they might be somewhere ekse which is a rare fanart we haven't seen before.

I haven't seen a Linux-kun..what's up with that. And they must...

(Aha!  I knew I saw your name on this forum! ^__^)

Sorry, not much of a -Kun fan, although since the Window and Apple girls get them, it's only fair that the Linux/Unix Consortium gets at least ONE -kun in there somewhere.  

Or how 'bout we say, for the sake of completion, that Kami-Tux has been Linux-kun all this time?

Might not be a bad spot to insert a "LOL"....  ^__^'

Alfamille

That is probably the transformation of Linux-tan in some comics she appeared

Quote(Aha! I knew I saw your name on this forum! ^__^)

Huh? what do you mean? have we met before being here? :o

C-Chan

Quote from: "Alfamille"That is probably the transformation of Linux-tan in some comics she appeared

Hoe...?  '_'

*creeped out*  If that's the case, then GAWD I hope that's a costume.  X_x
Otherwise, I vote to reassign that,........ thing,......... as Linux-kun!  ^__^'

Quote from: "Alfamille"Huh? what do you mean? have we met before being here? :o

Um,... sort of.  Let's just say that it was in a place where OS-tan discussion has been displaced by an unhealthy amount of RP'ing.  ^__^'

Alfamille

QuoteUm,... sort of. Let's just say that it was in a place where OS-tan discussion has been displaced by an unhealthy amount of RP'ing. ^__^'

Into Iruriyu's forum...ah...now I see.

QuoteHoe...? '_'

*creeped out* If that's the case, then GAWD I hope that's a costume. X_x
Otherwise, I vote to reassign that,........ thing,......... as Linux-kun! ^__^'

I know you would regret it...LOL!

NewYinzer

You wanted it! You asked for it! I didn't create it, but here it is!

Yes, someone crossed xp-tan and me-tan, to create a very interesting os-tan!

However, I would like to see a few missing OS-tans:
CP/M-tan (also known as PC-DOS when sold by IBM)
OS/2 Warp-tan
Windows XP Embedded-tan
Plan 9-tan
BeOS-tan

For More Info, See Wikipedia.

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

You wanted it! You asked for it! I didn't create it, but here it is!

xp Media Center-tan was really there created since the first versions or should I say first batch or roster of the OS tans.

C-Chan

Quote from: "NewYinzer"You wanted it! You asked for it! I didn't create it, but here it is!

However, I would like to see a few missing OS-tans:
CP/M-tan (also known as PC-DOS when sold by IBM)
OS/2 Warp-tan
Windows XP Embedded-tan
Plan 9-tan
BeOS-tan

For More Info, See Wikipedia.

WOOHOO!  Now we're cookin'!  ^V^

'Kay, here's the lowdown:

CP/M-tan -- I'm creating a separate PC-DOS-tan, just to better parallel her relationship with MS-DOS-tan.  CP/M-tan, however, I'm deploying as DR-DOS-tan instead, since DR-DOS (more than any other x86 "DOS" OS) is simply CP/M renamed (not once, but LOTS of times; e.g, Novell DOS, OpenDOS, etc...).  I'll feature both PC-DOS and DR-DOS, along with other DOS-tans, in my 3rd pic.  ^.^

OS/2 Warp-tan -- Creating this one too (still working on her head, since I've had to redesign due to some,... "reconsiderations",... but at least have a working idea on how to do the clothing).  I'll feature a glimpse of her in my 3rd pic as well, although I'd really like to make a one-shot later on where she's battling some of the Windows-tans.  [You can imagine that she LOATHES Windows, more so than Macs it would seem)

Windows XP Embedded-tan -- modern Windows-tans are off-limits to me (sorry, in my contract...  ^^; ).

Plan 9-tan -- HOOboy, do I have a spot for her.  ^__^;
She's slated to appear (briefly) in my 5th pic, though I'd like to picture her and Inferno-tan with a little more detail later on.
I'm thinking of making her a quasi-enemy of the Linux/Unix consortium, although given how much infighting there is already, her efforts would be more comic than serious.

BeOS-tan -- Have her on the last, but sadly her design's been elusive to me.  My have to sit on it a little longer,... ;___;