Main Menu

More Haruhi?

Started by Gummster, April 10, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

You just have to make them put Hare hare yukai in the DDR machine, shouldn't be a hard thing to do, just get support from all the Haruhi-ists out there  =)

Acher13

Dorktron2006

i would love a sequel, the dub is ok to me, i've heard worse, the show was amazing in japanese

redrackham

Okay....i have heard some rumor about Suzumiya Haruhi 2nd season....but.....is it true ?

If it's true...i hope they create some episode from 4th volume of the novel, because i really love the story at that volume....
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

NejinOniwa

There IS going to be a second season, that's not even questionable. They have LOTS of material to work on - 1st season was only the 1st volume and small parts of a few others, and there are 9 volumes out so far, and still more coming - and they don't have anything to win on NOT doing it, seeing as Haruhi was one of, if not THE, most popular anime during all of 2006 and has a HUGE fanbase. As to WHEN though, i'm not sure - I've heard rumors of it being scheduled to either this autumn, or next spring, or next autumn - nothing's sure on that side, but it DEFINITELY is coming, no arguing about it.

Added after 53 seconds:

Oh and according to popular rumorfacts, the second season will (most likely) consist mainly of volume 4, just as the 1st season mainly consisted of volume 1.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Lovee

we can believe that there must will be 2nd season, the problem is when- -
i hope maybe when Clannad ends^ ^

NejinOniwa

Yes, Clannad is for now the biggest block lying in the way on the Path of Haruhiism.

Gummster

As in the band? ;018

NejinOniwa

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Gummster"As in the band? ;018
as in the visual novel/will-be anime :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clannad_%28visual_novel%29

If Haruhi S2 airs the next season, I predict a massive overload of WIN:
-Higurashi no naku koroni Kai
-Code Geass season 2
-Haruhi season 2

>_<

NewYinzer

Quote-Code Geass season 2
-Haruhi season 2

*head starts to catch on fire*

Oh...Really?

*Head Explodes*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*resulting explosion destroys Tokyo in a flash of white light*

WTF?

*Yinzer is transported back in time to 1984*

NejinOniwa

Don't forget about S2 of Zero no Tsukaima, Darknight-san! ^-^
not that i watch it, buteeeh...

Darknight_88

OH SHI-

I...I'm not sure I... can...withstand...awesomeness...

*dies*

Quotebuteeeh...
-.-

NejinOniwa

Oh well, this is the wrong thread to summon an obnoxious magician with zero talent to. Although Haruhi-sama might like it...maybe...

Also, I find myself surprised over my increasing Haruhiism lately, since I've been running around screaming 'GLORY TO THE EMPRESS!!!' everywhere she's mentioned...I don't even need to ask if I'm addicted, do I?

CaptBrenden

QuoteS2 of Zero no Tsukaima,
now that is made of win
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.