What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluesummers

"Bluesummers" comes from Legato Bluesummers, a character from Trigun. (I love him, he's so funny...a telepathic goth dude walking around in a western. XD )

Blue-chan, what the folks at animechains (my other forum) call me, is derived from my username, and the character in almost all of my signature pics from animechains...2000-tan. ^^

CaptBrenden

-_- I didnt like him much personaly.  Of the villans I liked vashes brother the best.  Gawd, its been years since i seen it and I cant bloody think of his name...Knives! thats it! he was awsome.  Tho personaly the real win of that series is the good guys.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kimo

My nick name it's my own name in other language.

Kimo(unknow language) = James(in english) = Thiago(my real name, in brazillian portuguese).

NejinOniwa

Haaaa~
That's a nice and nifty translation there ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

Acher, as archer from fate stay night/FST... as how rin called archer sound like "acher', gives me the wrong spelling till today but nvm coz i like it anyway

Meiko Taniguchi

My username is obvious, I just LOVE Me-tan mostly
Drive fast... crash faster.

Alex Stankevitch

Stankevitch, comes from my last name Stankevitch, it is also shortened into Stankey and Stank to make it quicker to say.

Icelilly

Icelilly was just a nice I randomly came up with when putting words together.

Ice- I was having water with ice in it.
Lily- A flower that was in the house at them.

My name has a extra "l" because when I little (I've had this name for a long time), I thought Lily was spelled with two l's instead of one. ^^;

NejinOniwa

That's just...can't you just call yourself /b/, then? ^_^
Well, I guess I shouldn't say so much, seeing as my name was more put together using initials than the reverse, more normal way...

NewYinzer

Is it true that if you say NejinOniwa's name backwards, that he will disappear back into his own dimension?

AWINONIJEN!

Khoryu

Khoryu comes from bloody roar III.. i think.. i just change the spelling a little bit.  ;010

NejinOniwa

AWINONIJEN!
*disappears*
*reappears two meters to the left*
So...my bed is my own dimension? Why thank you for getting my hopes up...*grumbles*

zjhentohlauedy

lemme try!!

YDEUALHOTNEHJZ!!!
*turns into a bunny. a killer bunny!*

man that took me like a minute to spell backwards.
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Oh carp, Yinz has created another stupid meme.... -.-

Xi Wang chan

Okay ^^...

About my nickname... mmmh... well... a panda ^^... I read about a panda with name "Xi Wang"... I like so much and research about name ^-^, and only add a surname... Feng was my choose ^^...

Feng (Chinese) -> Air, manner (English) -> Kaze (Preferred kanji read on japanese ^^)
Xi Wang (Chinese) -> Hope (English) -> Narumi (Preferred kanji read on japanese ^^)
chan (japanese sufix for girls and pets T.T... I feel as a real panda)

By the way... Xi Wang chan it's a beautiful girl of forever 16 year old and a laaarge black air ^o^...

Edit: (Panda info is information EXCLUSIVE, only my sibils known about it ^^)