H-NA Productions' RP - ERROR:403 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt. Iria

I felt the horrible lurching as the ship's inertial dampeners tried, and failed to take the blow. I started into a string of elorathian curses, stopping short as I saw the wall explode, sending a dark mass sprawling across the bridge, knocking Tsubashi over. I tensed in preparation, but not for the second mass which fairly flew into me. I gave an audible "Umph!" as it's velocity slammed me into the wall behind me. After a moment to gather my thoughts, I threw the offending object off of me, realizing too late that it was a person. Probably unconscious now. I drew my trusty SIG sauers, the ambient orange of my necklace reflecting at odd angles. Orange? I thought panicing, shi- Just then, I saw a large metallic... something fly down from the hole it had just made. Oooh, that thing was in for it. NO ONE wrecks MY ship, without paying a price.
A human stirred below me, jarring my vengeful thoughts. He was grabbing something, more than likely a weapon. I dispatched a single shot in his direction, intentionally missing.
"Get Down" I growled as evenly as I could. Without checking for compliance, I sprinted towards the new hole flipping over the command station, almost landing on another person.
"Goodness!" I exclaimed in exasperation How many of them are there?"
I considered killing them all, probably the best tactical solution at this point, but though better of it for Tsubashi's sake. He wasn't fond of killing.
"Don't move" I told him, though he didn't quite look as if he could. The... thing had landed on the ground, and I was now able to see it was entirely mechanical. Blast!
"Tsubashi, EMP?" I asked hopefully. His silence worried me, and I looked in his direction. Strangely enough, instead of listening to me, he was examining and even stranger bird. Goodness, this couldn't get anymore weird, could it? I moved away from the hole and leveled my weapons on the two conscious humans, ready to fight
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

Gummster

A shot was fired at Gummster, although it missed.
"So they are hostile. Well in that case it can't be helped." Said Gummster to himself. He then mumbled something, in a very ancient language from Snow-a-lot banned long ago because of those who used it.
Gummster then took a deep breath, and then said: Ekki dauði.
A metal plating then covered his violin and bow, it started shining, The coat and shirt Gummster was wearing became black.
If eyes could kill then Gummster's gaze would be overkill.
"I'm 100% sure that you are both vampires, It's a race I have many friends in, therefore I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I must."

NejinOniwa

The thrusters powered down as REN landed on the ground, but the situation had now taken a fast turn for the worse. Panic had broken, weapons had been drawn, shots had been fired. Gummster seemed to have released some sort of organic HL seal - his exterior was somewhat changed, but most importantly the molecular structure of his inside - AND his violin - seemed to be unstable somehow, and changed. We really can't afford a conflict between anyone sentient in this situation,[/color] REN thought grimly and boosted up the speakers to maximum, but added in a voice filter in order to maximize effect. After all, they were all - or most probably - mortals - beings that tended to rely much on appearance, and they needed every single advantage they could get now.
Lower your weapons, mortals, REN said in a voice that sounded like a choir of the rumble of a beast, the hissing of a snake and the shrill screams of an eagle. I'd thought you were sensible enough not to quarrel among yourselves when you're in a crisis as this, but apparently the humans are as aggro as ever. Ah well, the hybrid voice said with a scent of sarcasm - which REN had never been able to achieve before. If you could come to your senses for a moment, think about the fact that until barely a minute ago you were all one step from being blown to pieces each second that passed. Also, think about the fact that we now lack all means of getting off this planet. When you've solved those problems, you can start thinking of quarreling amongst your own, REN finished in a somewhat threatful voice. By some random chance - the system did not seem to be fully under the console's control yet - the LEVCS activated, and REN's body started to give off a pearl-white shine.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Gummster who had just a moment ago been able to kill everything alive on the planet, had noticed Ren, trying to stop them.
Gummster mumbled "Hætta" and he slowly turned back into his normal self. Closed his eyes and said to Iria
"Hmph, I only stopped because you saved my life back there, you probably won't be able to do it again. I suggest that you too, my new vampiric friend, lay down your projectile." In his usual kind and calm voice, completely different from the one he had moments ago, also his eyes seemed to have calmed down.
Then he looked towards Tsubashi with a kind smile.
"It's strange how you've changed much in a millennia, I can expect that you don't remember me, you were very young at the time.
Oh and Ren, you were wrong about one thing, I most certainly not human."

Tsubashi

"Gummster-san, my old friend!" I said smiling, "How cruel you are to think I could ever forget you."
Iria-sensei gave me a cold stare, and I got the feeling she had acted impulsively while I was transfixed with the penguin (A rarely seen these days)
I stood up and took flight, bringing me up to Gummster-san's eye level.
"Certainly an interesting group of friends you keep nowadays. A... surprising change" I said, nodding to his companions, "I am especially intrigued with the Android. Been a while since I've seen that particular model. Where did you collect that?"
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

As REN saw most things go back to normal the voice filter was deactivated, and the voice now output from the main speakers was now back to its old, androgynic metal self.
"You are mistaken...Vampire. I was not collected; it would be closer to the truth to say that I...collected...them. But the closest thing to say would most likely be that we were thrown into space inside a laser cage and crashed into this planet together. Yes, that would actually be quite precisely what happened."[/i]
REN was silent for a moment. Then it came through the speakers, "Also...who...what are you people? Where did you come from? Wit the exception of the young lady none of your molecular structures have even a close match on the ERD,"[/i] REN finished in a slightly curious tone.

Gummster

"Yeah, that was actually what happen, I someone transported me to some bar in the middle of nowhere, the robot threw me into some cage to fight some drunkards a magician who I have no idea where are right now, and those two" said Gummster and pointed at Exa and Ji who didn't look all to well.
"Then I decided to play a little tune, and all of the sudden we're all on this planet that no one knows about, not even where it is." In those words Gummster gave a slight hint of a lie in his eyes that were then pointed at Tsubashi, Gummster was hoping that he would notice.
"But our primary target right now is to get of this planet, as it seems to be quite dangerous, and I shouldn't even start about all the wild animals." Said Gummster with a sarcastic but merry tone.
"Got any spare parts?" He asked.

Tsubashi

"Spare parts? Depends on what you're looking for. The cargo holds are a bit... occupied right now, but I've my usual assortment of odds and ends... Heavens Iria-sensei! These are my friends! You would do well to lower your weapons already!" I said, suddenly more animated than I had been in a long time.
"I must apologize to your... I mean, the android, the Vampiric Federation only recently allowed for autonomous AI's (a few decades or so)."

"Oh! Speaking of which, I'm being rude!" I said, turning to REN
"Watashi wa, Tsubashi desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegai itashimasu! " I said, bowing deeply. "As for what I am, you said it yourself. One of the few 'Pure Blood' Vampires, present at the formation of the Vampiric Federation and regnant scroll-keeper of the Twilightian Order. Doubt you've heard of us
"Do forgive me for talking so much, it has been so long!" I said, turning back to Gummster-san
-Tsu

Lt. Iria

I stood astounded. Not only had Tsubashi given me a command (indirectly), but was babbling on. The normally quiet, reserved little vampire I knew was suddenly flying about jabbering and completely forgetting that his glasses were on the floor next to that... thing.
And with people who had just unrepentantly blown a hole in MY command deck! How did he know them, anyways! I'd never seen them, even at clan meetings! Frick, it made me angry. I holstered my weapons as the urge to shoot something grew. I'd probably come to like them, once the blind rage past.
Well, at least he'd thought I was a vampire, and I certainly wasn't about to correct him. I excused myself  as Tsubashi made introductions, afraid I couldn't keep a steady voice, and headed for the cargo holds. God I needed to hit something
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

Gummster

"Hmm~ Who's she?" Asked Gummster Tsubashi.
"A servant perhaps, or a girlfriend?" Said Gummster with a teasing face.
"Well in any case she seems a bit upset, any idea why?"

NejinOniwa

The human in the...vampire clothing took off from the rest of the party. REN regarded this as an anomaly, and since it did not seem to be anything else worth paying attention to - except this "Tsubashi"'s rambling, REN extended the sensor systems towards the human female. She was walking through the vampire vessel, and seemed to be very angry for some reason - she was hitting at walls and other things seemingly at random, and a quick molecular analysis through the EISS showed a heavy hormone burst throughout her body. Gummster might have called her a vampire, but for REN, who could see all her mannerisms and structure, her human origin was easy to differ from Tsubashi's vampiric - the short, winged humanoid had a molecular structure that was somehow fluid, changing back and forth as the tide of a sea. Very intriguing, that vampire.
Then suddenly, a distant thought materialized in REN's head.
Kyu...ketsuki...desuka?[/i]
Suddenly REN felt confused. The database had no info whatsoever on vampires, and all REN knew was some old stories that the archiver had snapped up from old storytellings - but somehow REN felt like knowing exactly what Tsubashi was, even being familiar with his existence. There was something...something...
ALERT. ALERT. CONSOLE CODE 403. AN ATTEMPT TO AUTHORIZE FORBIDDEN ACCESS HAS BEEN DETECTED. ALERT. ALERT. REDIRECT ALL PROCESSING RESOURCES TO CONSOLE IMMEDIATELY. ALERT. ALERT.[/i]
As a sudden scream, it went through REN's head, causing a massive headache as it passed by. REN's knees bent, and the robot collapsed onto the ground in convulsions.

Tsubashi

"Oh dear" I said dismayedly "Forgive her, she is probably very stressed. Though she is a human, she has picked up a lot of vampire traits. She's a hunter, you know. She exhibits greater levels of bloodlust than most Vampires, or whatever the human equivalent is. I'd better go talk to--" I stopped short as REN fell, convulsingly. "Goodness!" I exclaimed, jumping back. The sudden movement had frightened me "Does he do this often?" I inquired, flying over to grab some tools. I had a hard time seeing exactly what REN was doing
"Silly me! My glasses! Could you toss them to me?" I said pressing buttons on a handheld device by memory. It was a handheld EMP, which I was about to activate in degrees. Not enough to cause any permanent damage, but would clear any resident processes and tasks. I remembered the impressive self-restore capabilities of these models, having worked with them previously, and hoped this was no exception.
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

REN fought against the inevitable. The console seemed to be pushing down on the consciousness, actively trying to deactivate the robot. What the blasted haels is going on!?[/i] In a stroke of luck, REN tugged away a bit of processing power from the console and redirected it to visual. It was hard to see the actual visual with the heavy-red virtualization of the console occupying the FOV, but REN managed to catch a sight of Tsubashi in zoom, pressing on some sort of device. Wait, could that be...yes! It is![/i] With a burst of idea power, another string of processing capacity was strangled away from the menacing console, and REN booted up the never-before used Battle Parasite function.

With a silent bang, audible only to bats and REN's ultraspectrum audio receptors, the EMP went off. As in slowmotion, REN saw the electromagnetic waves gradually advance as they were registered as 'red' on the EISS visual, and gradually everything fading away for the console's overwhelming power. Then the waves reached REN's body, and the BP magic went into action.
The minimal receptors took up the waves by emanating minimal V-fields, but in hyper-high concentration - and thus effectively absorbed the waves, generating power directly into REN's processing system, without passing the console. With a mental boom, the clash was stalemated somehow and all systems went back online. With the exception of the BP, which booted down low and heavy. That's what you get for using experimental technology, i guess,[/i] REN thought with a slight hint of a chuckle.

Gummster

"Was that really necessary? Couldn't you have restarted him with the console?"
Said Gummster but quickly getting over it .
Well she's a hunter then, that would explain it, so she normally calms down in how many minutes? Or is it hours perhaps?"

Kami-Tux

*squawk* The penguin felt seriously bad, especially since he nearly pecked into a penguin-ish human, who seriously smelled like trouble. Ji suddenly saw something: that this penguin-like person (small, white and black) had his LART. And apparently also his installation CDs. The penguin checked the situation and waited for a moment to re-gain his possessions, but then rememberred that this luser might be the key to leave this planet. First attempt to leave with these people, then re-get the LART :> Ji thought as he heard the introduction.

*squawk* the android uses an unfree OS! the penguin squawked when the robot was mentioned. And then, nearly unaudible: until now

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!