The general thread for things that are just really stupid

Started by NejinOniwa, May 01, 2007, 09:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Alright! This is just beta version of this thread, but screw that since we all know we'll die out of its sheer stupidity anyway. Anyway, there's a little story behind this...
I just returned home from buying a heapload of stuff for my room at IKEA, and found my browser windows for some reason all over UNCYCLOPEDIA. Well, I think you know about it - little to explain. I figured someone had been messing with it, but instead of just shutting all the tabs down and starting over, I decided to check them all out instead.
These were the articles in the tabs:
North Korea
Conventional rock-paper-scissors conjecture
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Rock, Paper, Airstrike
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Thermonuclear Weapon
Nuclear warfare
Bobbing for Apples

and finally, Linux.

Since all the above are, with all respect, COMPLETELY DAMN INSANE AND SHOULD BE SHOT AT SIGHT, I've decided to bypass the actual content of the uncyclopages (of course, you go there yourselves, but IT'S NOT MY FAULT OR ANYTHING IF YOU ***, get **** by ***** ***** and **.* at the same time or ***** by a ****.) and only give you the stuff i found in the External link of the linux page...meaningly:
HOW TO INSTALL LINUX ON A DEAD BADGER

This world is seriously bat f*ck insane, to quote Uncyclopedia.

SHOW US YOUR STUPID IDEAS!!!

Added after 37 minutes:

Also, THIS is a typical example of Uncylopedian (lack of) humor:
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Added after, what, like, 2 weeks!? Seriously, gimme a damn break here!

Whaaaa??? Is this it? So you hate me and my threads and my (total lack of) humor, eh? You just to humiliate me, is that it!? EH!? Then I'll tell you! I'll steal your speakers and all your box DVD sets, I'll snatch a dozen lollipops from your neighbors and leave a "I was here! *wink*" tag at their snack bar, I'll paint stripes on your back with black glue, I'LL FUKKEN PILLAGE YOUR DAMN WARDROBE!!!  ;225   ;franz;  ;franz;  ;225

...'

No but seriously, I'm in dire need of some assistance on the stupid humor front...come on guyz! I know you've got it! Somewhere!!!

In the meantime I'll give you the most stupid/epic thread ever.

NOW WHEZZMA SMOKED CHEEZ NYORON!?!?!?!?

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
In the meantime I'll give you the most stupid/epic thread ever.

NOW WHEZZMA SMOKED CHEEZ NYORON!?!?!?!?
Wow... that was such a stupid thread XD

Bella

PLOT-O-MATIC:
Now you can make a plot like the pros!

http://www.maddogproductions.com/plotomatic.htm

Here's mine:

Mean Streets
an original screenplay concept
by Bella
Political thriller: A precocious child teams up with an alcoholic ex-CIA agent to investigate dirty cops on the take. In the process they turn state's evidence on Parker Posey. By the end of the movie they blow up 6 washed up ex-SNL cast members and end up winning the admiration of their country, living happily ever after.

Think Die Hard meets V for Vendetta.

NejinOniwa

Hmm, hmmm.....*spin*

Finger Flickin' Fucktards 4: Rage of Tsunade
by Nejin Oniwa
Comedy: A sexy district attorney teams up with a fellow hostage who happens to have a black belt in karate to win a wager. In the process they accidentally kill four British men on welfare. By the end of the movie they hijack 45 oogly mothers-in-law and end up winning the admiration of their co-workers, living happily ever after.

Think Die Hard meets Naruto The Movie.

Okay that's just really, really, REALLY scary.

NejinOniwa

'Kay you folks, 'fess up. Who's NOT watched the LS commercial? Because if you haven't, this movie will NOT make any sense at all. Which is even less that it does even to me, so, well.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUKKEN STUPID; SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL ME.

Techno the fox

Randomness
by Techno the Fox

Action: A kind hearted prostitute teams up with a cute dog named Jake to commit the perfect crime. In the process they accidentally kill a gay interior decorator. By the end of the movie they chase 20 ewoks and end up winning the admiration of their universe, living happily ever after.
Think Titanic meets Death note.

O..K...
That was werid...Lol