Main Menu

lolifox

Started by rpb3000, May 13, 2006, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpb3000

Anyone else here use lolifox?  Just discovered it a couple days ago and it seems to be pretty useful.

http://lolifox.com/

rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

Q4(V)

it the same as firefox but it has a cute picture lol

Alfamille

Much more like I changed the Firefox skin  ;001

Q4(V)

it something for anime freaks ... o.O .... no anime kings

rpb3000

Not quite the same.  It's based on the current alpha build of Firefox, and changes some things around (mostly the FTP-browsing interface).  It also completely changes the default set of bookmarks and such.
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

CaptBrenden

hummm Ive only tried firefox but I didnt like it all that much, but I didnt use it long.  None of the Gov comps here have it.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alfamille

Yes these are probably different and more advance settings of FF 1.5 but this seems to be a "preview" of the next version which is Firefox 2.0 :)

Plus the plans for FF 2.0 is not yet finished. There said it will talke a long time for Firefox to complete the whole setting of the new upcoming version.

zjhentohlauedy

lolifox....

ive been using mozilla firefox for a long time now, i find it better than internet explorer, no offence to Ie users, its just me..

so maybe ill try it someday.. hehe
My my, aren't you lovely~

Xyanide

Did any of you guys see the latest version of IE yet? my god they ripped SO MUCH right off firefox, tabbed browsing, plugins, you name it...frickin morons, but it's too late for IE now! hah, IE will die!! :)

CaptBrenden

crazy much? o_O

IE wont die as long  as microsoft supports it.  Personaly, I dont like firefox so I still use IE.

Silentbob

I did read about Lolifox back a few months, but never got around to checking it out.  I should do that tho.

Exa

Heh, that lolifox has interesting taste in additional bookmarks. But if it's not worse than other browsers (I never could decide between IE and Firefox), than it's okay :D

Spysweeper

Yeah some college kids are suppose to be making something called the internet 2 don't know what it does but can't be all that big of an improvement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet2

CaptBrenden

instead of being like a series of tubes, it will be like a big truck you can put things on

Spysweeper

Lolifox is good im using this from now on fuck firefox LOL