FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

The Chibis are soo CUTE XD AWWWWWW ^^

I found my weakpoint! ^^ I'm weak when i see cute chibis !!! XD XD XD

OMG!!! ME She is more dangerous than Xp-tan (at least i believe so if she comes to our world)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Darknight_88

uhh...art thread...nice
But unfortunately, I don't have anything worth enough to post here right now >_<. Haven't been able to draw a lot lately

Quote from: "C-Chan"Just in case anyone was wondering how I look like when I'm under the influence of Piggy Madness Syndrome, the Captain did me the favor of demonstrating for you.... -v-

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/10255/c-chan.jpg
oh...LOL

QuoteInstead, I vector sketch, so my drafts always look like this:
b...bb...but vector art takes too much time to be considerated as a "draft" >_>
Darknight_88 prefers to draw drafts on paper, then vectors (more like trace in photoshop...) it only if it's good enough to become a finished work.
Finished Works: 2
Good finished works: 1 (OS/2)
>_<

Quotehttp://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/10570/LinspireFreespire.png
lol. Nice one. Darknight_88 specially likes the 3rd and 4th panel

C-Chan

Quoteb...bb...but vector art takes too much time to be considerated as a "draft" >_>
Darknight_88 prefers to draw drafts on paper, then vectors (more like trace in photoshop...) it only if it's good enough to become a finished work.

Yo Darknight!  Long time no see!  ^__^

Daijoubou,... once you've drawn vectors as long as I have, you get used to putting them in everything, even your coffee....  -v-
Although in fairness, I have been taking unusually-long lately with my drawings lately,... probably cause SOME people instilled a concern for quality in my pictures.  Bad peoples!  No cakes for you!  >__<

No but seriously, all that fussing around over minor details will be the death of me art-wise.  -v-'

QuoteFinished Works: 2
Good finished works: 1 (OS/2)
>_<

Don't worry.  ^^
Your OS/2-tan pic counts for THIRTY good finished works, so you're basically set.  ^v^

Quotelol. Nice one. Darknight_88 specially likes the 3rd and 4th panel

Thank you.  ^^
I still need to fix and shade it, but lately I've also allowed more and more of my RL to interfere with my art, and it's really taxing on my inspiration.  At this rate, my drawing days are not long for this world.  -.-

Fortunately, there's no shortage of excellent pics elsewhere....
Like check out this awesome Viru-tan gif over at Nijiura:

CaptBrenden

MY GOD WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!?!

MMM cake...   Is it delicious cake?  I must eat it!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

CaptBrenden

Updated, and compleated, at least unless i decide to digitaly ink and color or tone it[/img]

SleepyD

ARGH! why!!?

I doubt I'm going to finish the wall anytime soon. but I will post it when I'm done.

In the meantime, here's a work in progress screencap:

zjhentohlauedy

nice sleepyd too bad you didn't make it to the competition
My my, aren't you lovely~

SleepyD

haha, it's okay. ^^ my ideas seem simple to me, but tend to be a lot more complicated once I start drawing. haha...

oh, btw, captain, how long did that pic take? o.O
multi-character pics is something I don't do often...
That's a lot more detail than what I usually put in my pics so... o-O

and 3.1-sama is cute in that pic. X3

Thurosis

YeaH! ^^ I want to know that too! How long do you need?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

That was about 4 hours. It would have been exponentialy longer if it was inked

zjhentohlauedy

wow, four hours. ok now i'm gonna need alot more patience to draw...
My my, aren't you lovely~

Thurosis

me too !  o_o I couldn't do that in 8 eight hours ^^"

but everyone have thier own talent in drawing

C-Chan

I... I.... I.....

I LOVE YOU, SLEEPYD!!!!  @v@

*swoons*

SleepyD

haha, the stuff I have up for OS/2-tan took me about 1-2 hours to think about and sketch, and another 3 hours to get as far as I have in the screencap above.

SleepyD is a slow worker. yepyep. XD;

@C-Chan
....I... love you too. hahaha. :3

C-Chan

Sorry for having OS/2-san deprive you of some much needed sleep.  But still, she's looking absolutely wonderful!  ^__^

You've been really good at making dynamic shots, and this one is bound to be leaps and bounds ahead of your last one (which was also fantastic, btw).  ^v^