Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

rdhdtwns

Hi Pikawil! I hope you enjoy being here ^o^ Be sure to post a lot and join in!
So cute it\'s deadly!

Darknight_88

well, as always, Im the last to welcome the new user...get used to that, im usually the last one who post's...still don't know why, so dont ask xD
oh! yah, to the point:
Welcome Pikawil!!!Good to see another new face...hope you stay here for a long while.
no idea of what/who is MCP, but...

OBEY 95-CHAN
*If 95-nee san isnt around, you shall obey Haruhi.
**If any of the previous is around, you'll receive orders from Saber, gotcha'?

panda

your avatar's from star fox right? yea, the generator boss.

rpb3000

Hey all, new here.

Name's Johnathan; online they tend to call me Rail or rpb.  I don't remember how I first stumbled across the OS-tans, but they were cute and I liked the concept of taking software and making a character out of it based on the way it acts.  In any case, a bit of research later while bored led me here.

A bit about myself:  19/m/oh, Cleveland-area.  Attending Cuyahoga Community College in the Recording Arts & Technologies program.  Core staff for Anime Punch!, a Columbus, OH anime con.  Fan of all things anime & most things videogame.  Also fan of most things electronic music, and some things punk rock.  Fantasy-styled things are fun too.

See ya' around ^_^
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

Q4(V)

welcome to ostan hope u like it here ... and post, post and post  ;010

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

oh and try out the irc tht prety cool

Pitkin

Hiya and welcome here, rpb-san! ^_^

Like Q4(V)-san already got to mention, hope you like it here; do keep popping in and posting. :D

Good to have another face actually posting here. ^^;

rpb3000

Thanks for the welcomes ^_^  I'll definately try to stick around.
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

panda

Quote from: "Pikawil"Hello! I'm Pikawil!

Well, nice to meet ya. I live in Canada and I enjoy games, computers, anime and the like. And before I go on...

OBEY THE MCP.
no, your avatar's from Tron right?

Bou

hi Bou's here~
lol i got nothing to say  o_o

Q4(V)

lol well i know wht 2 say .... oh yea right, welcome always nice to have a new member join and post too ... hope u like it here, and post in many topics ...  er can i ask u the person cosplay ur signature, who is she cosplaying as

Q4(V) added the following  5 minutes after last message :

i'm the first 1 to say hi

Pitkin

Hiya Bou-san! *waves*

Welcome to OS-tan, hope you like it here and stick around for a looong while! ^_^

Two new members posting within 24 hours... goodness. :D

Bou

thanks for the warm greetings lol... ;010

for my ava n sig, its not a cosplayer. its the very own cute guitarist of AnCafe....and its a HE. he's a bishounen...that's why he look like a girl. ;019

rpb3000

wow.  very bishie.  fun stuff.

How come my link in my sig isn't showing up right?
rpb3000
Yar!
Join SPORC!

Bou

thx...u want ur link to be shown or u dont want ur link to be shown? im confused.