H-NA Productions' RP - ERROR:403 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

After getting really bored by doing pizzicato Gummster was going to look around for food. But then suddenly, Ren activated.
"Hmm... it's still alive, I guess penguins can do miracles." Says Gummster to himself, then walks over to them.

"Hey, what kind of magic did you use? I thought it was fu... something beyond all repairs?"

Exa

Ka..Kaji...Kaiju...Kaijugurati... Ndena? You have a strange name. Ji is much simpler, can I use this? Anyway, my name is Exa Thundercloud, Stormy Mage from the Outer World. I'm here because of an accident involving a dimension gate. I don't understand much about your abilities, but if you don't mind, I can protect you. A penguin - even it's a talking, intelligent penguin - is weak, I think. So... what is your answer?

Kami-Tux

The penguin felt a bit offended. "I said that the self-regeneration systems do work but I never said that they worked correctly! To a point it apparently does." The penguin thought something about lusers and that it missed its LART. He tried to react more user friendly then, because he knows that they alll need to work together to get away from here and preferably to a cold and icy place. "yes, you can say Ji. Everyone does. Kaijugurati seems to be unpronuncably to most. As for my abilities... I am a kernelhacker, sometimes working as sysadmin. I know what you need to know for that... BTW: anyone seen my cluebat?"

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

"Hmm... No I haven't" Said Gummster in a not-so-much-caring kind of tone while staring intensely at Ren.
"You can see where things are on your radar right?" He asked Ren.
"If that's the case then you're coming with me to find food. I don't really like roosted penguins." Ji looked rather frightened after that statement.
"But of course I wouldn't eat you."

"Well you're coming with me" Said Gummster while pulling Ren out at the wild.
Then they took of to find food.

NejinOniwa

(OOC: First i thought, what the crap he can't carry me! Then I remembered his uber-stats ^^)

Despite Gummi's not all that humble physical build, REN was a quite heavy burden. REN self had just been about to stop the scan anyways, but being interrupted in that way was a bit off the scale of the expected, causing a bit of confusion in the console.
"Excuse me, sir, but what could you happen to be doing?" Ren said after about a minute of walking. "Normally I wouldn't mind, but for the moment both the console, mpc and the exoskeletal layers are heavily unstable, so I would appreciate it if you did not drag me around this way."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

"Well then you better walk or hover or whatever it is that you do" Said Gummster replying to Ren's question.
"Well we're almost at the forest, can you spot something with your radar?"

NejinOniwa

REN sat silent on the ground for a while, and then said, "The EISS is the only active sensor system at this moment. Please stand by for radar activation." Ten seconds later, Recovery Mode resource reallocation was disabled.
The ground around REN was lit up by the built-in red emergency neon light pads on REN's body, and the main sensor array extended to its full length out of REN's head in its long, pointy ear-like shape. The silvery flight module on REN's back was unfolded, and soon the 250-kilogram steel shape was hovering a good half meter above ground. Finally, the main visual array, REN's eyes, were lit up by a strobing red light as the main visual detectors activated.
All systems stable. PS absorption in blocks 15 through 65 is down to 71%. LEVCS are currently disabled, estimated time until enabling is unknown<7 hours. All other offensive modules are active. Console is currently in debug mode. Exiting...
After the test runs had been completed, the red lights returned to their dark state and REN returned to the ground. "What is your request?" REN said to Gummi in an unusually metallic voice.

Gummster

"Eh? Erm... I just want to find something to eat... if that's not too complicated." Said Gummster in a confused voice.
"Also if you find something unusual, you could tell me about it, well basically everything that matters."

Kami-Tux

"*squawk*!" The penguin was not a quick waddler, but it attempted catching up with Gummster and the robot running proprietary software. When he reached them, He squawked to Gummster: "Have you seen water here? Lakes, oceans, rivers, anything? Then I could both drink and fish!"

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

A couple of scrawly characters appeared on the console, and the sensor array shot out even more, and the main speakers once more gave words in its typical, metallic voice. "The nearest substantial supply of H2O EA signature is located at a distance of 6482 meters northeast. Coordinates are unknown due to unreadable planetary gravitational magnet field. No registered hostile elements have been detected. Unregistered carbon-based entities number 2,13*10^6 specimen within a 10000 meter radius. Caution level advised is extremely high."
REN was silent for a while, and then said, "I would advise on getting your weapons back before anything else. An environment solely based on unregistered elements are very dangerous. We are...lucky...that the level of oxygen is as high as it is - database indicates that such events are not common. I hope you are able to see the same, despite your...different perspectives."
The flight module's anti-gravity generator activated and the energy thrusters fired up silently. "I have located your possessions by ERD, in a small valley 2545 meters northeast. Plotted land route measures...5501 meters in total. It should not be overly tiring, and the level of unregistered elements are relatively low. The area is dominated by a variety of non-sentient carbon entities. Plants. ETA is T plus 52 minutes at a mean speed of 10 km/h. We...should...hurry," REN finished in a rather unsure voice, and pulled out ETHEREAL from its sheath, facing straight north.

Kami-Tux

"hurry?! I hurry already as fast as I can... Maybe you can climb somewhere to look from a higher position, Gummster. Or you can lift me and I'll try to find them."

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

Now I don't understand a single thing! What should I do? I'm with a violinist, a penguin and a robot - that's the craziest adventure I've ever had! Still, in a group, living is easier, so I hope I can join to them...

Kami-Tux

The penguin waddled to a place where some branches were on the ground. it saw that these branches had thorns and therefore made a good LART until the time he had its cluebat back. He used a stone to chip off the thorns where he would hold the branch in his wings.

The penguin saw the mage apparently paying attention again and squawked to him: "Any clue where we are?"

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

While the others were trying to find out where this place was Gummster couldn't help but feel threatened.
"What is it? Why do I feel this eerie feeling, it's as someone's watching me, someone dangerous."
Gummster then hears a branch crack, and becomes suddenly alarmed ready to kill. But then it was just Ji chipping thorns of branches that were on the ground.
He sighed out of relief.
"If this is indeed the place I think it is then it's better to find a way out of here as soon as possible." Thought Gummster, but then looks up and sees a dark creature. That creature smelled like blood.
"Crap, I think my past is finally catching up with me."

NejinOniwa

Using ETHEREAL to clear a plotted pathway from plants, REN strode on determinedly, somewhat oblivious - or simply uncaring - of the group's unsureness. Somewhere an echo of a thought of a memory brought out the words "...become an hero..." out of the speakers, but REN cared little. The whole situation was troubling enough as it was, without the console's rising level of unpredictability being added to the list of things that simply were definitely not as they were supposed to be. This feels even stranger than that time I was inside the neuro-virtual plane of the Rauh, REN thought slowly. And just as dangerous. The swinging of ETHEREAL was faster now, and more violent. Stress wasn't supposed to be a programmed function in the console, but something apparently had changed that. REN turned around to the others, and said, "Come", and then turned around again and continued.
The console plotting system had marked out the route to their destination quite clearly, and REN deactivated the EISS in order to save power. The odd feeling - if that was the right word - of nakedness was unusually heavy, but REN figured it was because of the recent downtime and stress on the system. But it was accompanied by something totally uncalled for - a feeling of being watched, from somewhere far above. REN tried to ignore it, though - the EISS was way more reliable than human-like simulated feelings of intuition.

But the next second, REN looked upwards. Just in time to avoid being hit by a falling black sphere (by doing a leap which would have impressed most track & field sportsmen), which instead of crushing the REN's steel frame like a bug carved through the crust of the earth they walked as if it was water, leaving a 3-meter wide gaping hole in the ground. Immediately the EISS reactivated and spread out in a field upwards. One...four...fifteen unidentified objects, falling with a speed of ~10 m/s. After wasting a second on staring, with a maximal output volume, REN yelled at the others. "RUN!!!"