H-NA Productions' RP - ERROR:403 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2007, 03:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

"Oreos are a special brand of cookies, originating on Earth but now spread over the whole galaxy, for some odd reason," said the ever bored barhelper robot half to himself from the bar disk a few meters away. Then he raised his head and looked at the odd group, "And I'd rather you folks take yourselves a seat, since William tends to get angry at people standing up in his bar. Only drunks, misfits and bullies stand up in bars, he says, and they worsen business. And since I suppose you don't want to be thrown into the vacuum of space for being in the way..." The robot left the sentence unfinished, and went back to polishing the glasses.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

"jigsaw Barrel? Interesting name. So basically I can't get home again?" Says Gummster desperately.
"Oh and yes those are the Oreos I was looking for!" Said Gummster to the strange bartender, then sat down. "You got any?"
Gummster really hadn't figured out why the Mage was here, he still hadn't answered his greeting at least.

But just at that moment the little penguin hid behind Gummster,
"What the..." Thought Gummster, when a few people that Gummster considered as bandits approached him.
"Give us tha' little animal if ya' dun' wan' get hurt mate" Said the man who appeared to be the leader.
Hmm... why should I do that, it is my pet Said Gummster with a grin although he knew that he was lying.
"That ain't no mans pet mate, that's a software destroying animal that is"
"Well looks like the jig's up" said Gummster with an even more evil grin
"So what are ya' gonna do if I refuse to give you this little fellow? And software destroying penguins? I've never heard of such a thing"
"If ya' dun' wan' give it we'll jus' have ta' take it!"

Those were the words that Gummster was waiting for. Even though Gummster was a well mannered violinist he was a master of the frightening violin ryuu fighting style, at that moment Gummster prepared to start a fight.
"Mr. Mage and little penguin guy please stay back if you don't want to get hurt, I will not take responsibility for my actions, I hate people who attack the defenceless"

Gummster had stopped grinning and now had a a very evil smile.

"I dare you, attack from anywhere"

Exa

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Exa Thundercloud, Stormy Mage from the Outer World, and I'm here because I went through a dimension gate by accident - Exa calmed down, after his "wrong minutes".
A Stormy Mage? Please, show me some of your tricks! - the magician asked him.
This is not the time for tricks! Can't  you say that a fight is going to start? Anyway, can I help you? - asked Exa from Gummster.

Gummster

"Huh... he talks" said Gummster. Although he had seen a lot in his life he had in fact never seen a talking Stormy Mage, all the ones he had seen had traded their lingual abilities for their powers.
"This one must be very special, no powerful if so could be said, it would be preferable to see what he can do before I do anything. Just in case if we might fight someday" he thought.
"Well Mr. Mage, you could help out with those" said Gummster while pointing at the very angry bandits.  "Have fun" said Gummster with a smile.

NejinOniwa

"AAAAALLRIGHTY LADS," the barkeep boomed, banging his fists on the bar disk, "it seems we've got a few bushies in here who aren't all too drunk to keep themselves away from watching the game like normal people and getting in fights. Renny, you know the drill, get them in the corner," he added in a smug tone at something covered by trash bags a few meters behind him.
With William's words, the bar went silent.

Well, it wasn't really the kind of instant-just-add-water silence of a very deep cave or something usually associated with the expression, but it was probably as close you can come to such with the booming sound of a Methaflex SuperSync SnagBoomer Audio System pounding out the loud cries of raging horses and the creaks of old wheelchairs with quarterbacks on them, and there were still quite much noise, but it was probably as close to completely silent as a bar of the Jigsaw Barrel's class could come during rush hours.

And throughout this (not quite, yet almost) complete silence, a metallic, "Wakarimashita" was heard. And the heap of metal previously covered in banana peels and bear cans arose, walked past the barkeep and cut a neat hole through the bar disk, seemingly only using his metal fist.
REN looked silently at the creatures before him. On one hand there are the usual scum, it went through the console, but on the other there are some people considered odd even to this place. And a...penguin, but the EISS data clearly resembles n-C code. This place is  clearly getting more odd by the day. Oh well, REN thought, and activated the console APPT command.

The robot's backhead tentacles shot out, and wormed themselves around the five thugs, the three weirdos and the stage magician (despite the last one clearly having nothing to do with it all), holding them constricted a good two meters up in the air. Then, as if nothing was strange at all, REN walked through the whole main hall, zig-zagging through the mass of (quite) silent people, and stopped in the totally emptied corner. There the odd nine were taken out of their airborne state rather violently and dropped down on the ground (everyone except the penguin gets their breath knocked out, the penguin is fluffy though and escapes only with a splinter up his wing), and laser walls rose around the combatants.
"LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT RUMBLERS, PEOPLE!" William boomed out over the speakers, and everyones' eyes shifted from being glued to the screens to being glued to the fighting corner. "SCRAP IT!"

Kami-Tux

"*squawk*" said the penguin. "I never caused trouble... I am just a normal penguin... oh and do you happen to run any unfree software, I can take care of?"

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

From one bad situation to another is what Gummster thought in this case.
"What the hell? These people want me to fight? It goes against my code to fight like that."

As Gummster thought about what he should do in the present situation one of the drunkards that were chasing Ji tried to knock Gummster out with a iron pole.
"Where the hell did he get that?" thought Gummster as he barely managed to escape the pole.
"I wonder how the little penguin man is doing"
he thought as the drunkard continued to attack Gummster.
"Hey, would you stop that!" he screams at the poor man. He didn't stop.
"I guess I have no choice then" murmurs Gummster as he swings his bow around a little bit then hitting the drunken man in the chest, he's immediately thrown to the other side of the cage, slamming into to laser walls.
"I knew you were weak, but I didn't think you'd be that weak, that was only 5% of my complete powers." says Gummster to the now unconscious man. "But what the hell is this anyways? Why are the crowd so damn excited? Ah! I totally forgot about little penguin man, but wait what about Mr. Mage, no he looked strong, he can probably help himself."
As Gummster said that two of the five angry drunken men were approaching Ji each with a iron pole of it's own.
"Crap, where do they get those things" said Gummster as he rushed to his newly found penguin friend.

Kami-Tux

There is a time to waddle away and there is a time to fight back the penguin thought as these lusers . "Prepare to be mkfsed, lusers!" he squawked before taking his trusty LART in both flippers and dodged the poles while hoping to come near enough to... yeeeee-hah! The LART hits the legs of the approaching luser. That is the disadvantage of too much size! he thought as the luser fell down.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

WARNING: BIG OOC ENTRY HERE!
(Alrighty! First battle time! But here I'll be having to discard the universal GM'ing for everyone, since the battle otherwise would be totally messed up. From now on, battles are governed by the head GM (currently me) only, and since nobody wants total rampage or a messed up thread, please make things short and concise when posting for battles.
Also, I'd like to ask two questions:
First of all: Kami-tux, what the devil is a LART? I kind of need to know that to be able to govern things smoothly here, since it seems to be your main battle skill ^-^;
Secondly, should we open an outgame thread for this? To avoid lots of OOC rampage ingame, i mean...
Now, off to the game!)

Scai

The crowd was screaming. There had been a while since there'd been this good a fight in the Corner - even William was a bit excited. And the laser walls - and more importantly, REN's presence - also entirely disposed of the usual worry of the fighters destroying the bar that a normal barkeep in a normal bar would have felt in this situation. William knew he'd made a perfect choice when he'd hired REN for supervising the fights - the robot was silent as the blackest night, never interfered unless any rules were broken, and most importantly, constantly carried both power and weaponry enough to hold off the whole damn revolution all on its own. And as a bonus, its two and a half meters of solid metal was definitely among the list of very intimidating people he'd met. And ol' Willy had seen a lot.
He smiled smugly. He was going to sell gold tonight.

YN

"No weapons allowed," REN's voice echoed through the hall, but instead of the tentacles lashing out, they simply wavered in the air a bit. Instead, the various harmful staffs, violins, LARTS and metal objects of all kinds belonging to the different combatants were twisted out of their hands (or flippers) as if by an invisible force, and sent flying to the laser wall, where they stopped dead.
Except for the by Gummster pummeled man, who had now also gotten a flying LART in his head and thus wasn't just unconscious but also severely h4xx3d, the combatants split up back into their initial groups (or somewhat at least). Meaningly, Exa on his own in one corner, showing a somewhat unsure face yet with sparks playing on his fists; The penguin and the violinist in another, slightly less back-to-back now but yet determined and stark; The four remaining ruffians in a third, snorting and grumbling about unmentionable things; and finally REN hovering in the airspace of the fourth corner, with the shaking stage magician (whose name, by the way, was Joni) suspended in the air by tentacles, for safety reasons.
After a split second of silence and stillness, the leader of the ruffians spat, and charged at the mage with a roar, while the remaining three running at the penguin/violinist combo with yells somewhat less intimidating and professional.

Gummster

(Yes I think we should have another thread for outgame thread, 'OOC rampage' kinda spoils the mood)

"Shit! the robot took that violin gear" thought Gummster as he moved into a defensive posistion It's all right Gummi, just remember your training, the only thing I have to worry about is to get the violin back, the penguin man can probably handle himself, he has the advantage of size, or can he..."
Gummster prepares to take down the ruffians to have that done, but...

Exa

No weapons, eh? This is challenging! - thought Exa. It's good that I don't need to use my staff for spells! - and he charged his fists with shocking power. That was the time when the thugs started to attack...

Kami-Tux

OOC: A Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool (abbreviated LART) is "something large, heavy and painful, used to respond appropriately to particularly annoying lusers." A LART can by definition be anything from a pat on the back, to a small tactical nuclear attack, depending on how much adjustment the attitude needs. Names for specific types of LARTs include cluebat, clue stick, Clueisville Slugger, clue-by-four and Board of Education. The abbreviation was redefined to Lumber Assisted Reallocation as Treefood as part of the Lumber Cartel. See also Banhammer.
In my case, it is a baseball-bat.

The penguin now realized that he really is at a disadvantage. Without its trusty Clueisville Slugger, he is unable to fight well. He decided it would be best to attempt pecking the lusers since that is the only way a small penguin can cause any damage.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

Gummster sees that the Ji is in trouble.
"Damn it! So he's not that strong when he doesn't have that weird stick." thinks Gummster
"Well I guess I can get two flies in one hit." T

Then one of the ruffians took a high body kick at Gummster, he grabs the leg and throws the bandit at the guy attacking Ji, then he knocks out the other one with a swift move.
"Hmm... looks like those are taken cared of, Exa seems to be done as well, what happens now..."

Exa

The leader of the thugs charged Exa, in the hope he can take the Stormy Mage down with one strike. But he wasn't prepared for magic...

All right, let's do this! - Exa shouted and started to chant a fast spell:

Power of Magic,
Energy lies in me,
Protection Sign : Lighting Field!

(Side note: these "signs" come from the Touhou game series - in one of Exa's earlier adventures, he went to Gensokyo - the Touhou games' world, and he learned this kind of spellcasting. For more information about Exa Thundercloud's earlier adventures, read  this:
http://pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/TS-HftOW
)

The thug leader almost reached Exa, when he was knocked back by the field. It was a shocking experience for the ruffian...

Ehehe... it seems that the advantage is mine now! - smiled Exa, and prepared a lightning strike...

Off-topic side note: Most probably I won't be able to post from Friday to Sunday, because I won't be near a computer...

Gummster

"Now that those have been taken care of what happens next?" thinks Gummster as silent took over the whole room.
"I wonder if this is a death match, perhaps this won't be over 'till there's only one man standing, well I've got nothing against these guys so I don't really want to fight them. Well first comes getting the violin" Gummster breaks the silence by slowly walking towards the laser wall where his violin and bow landed. He pulls it out.

Oh damn, now I have to tune it, hope you're happy robot!
Gummster starts tuning his violin.
Eh... alltaf er það jafn leiðinlegt að stilla helvítið, ég á eftir slátra þessu helvítis vélmenni ef hann gerir þetta aftur. he says in his native language, hoping that no one understands it.
I hope you guys don't mind if I start playing while we wait what happens next, I don't really want to do nothing. right after Gummster said that he started playing.