0 (0%)
kirakishou
0 (0%)
kunkun tantei
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: April 29, 2007, 01:56:47 AM

Acher13

BTW, which one of rozen maiden dolls you like?

mine is suigintou, coz i really really like her character.!! kirei! ;010

Silentbob

Gin-fan here reporting for duty!     ;011

Exa

As an ex-GDA-member, I can't say anything but Gin...

Nidas

Gin = GLORIOUS WIN. Still my fav anime character :D

Boku, Desu, Bara and Kiri are all fine too. I didn't really like Hina the first time I watched RM, but she did grow on me after rewatching it. Kana never really got enough screen time imo to actually say whether I like her or not. She shows potential though, hopefully she'll see more action in S3.

If anyone votes for the Red Menace though I really will have to kill you. Sorry, but it's for the Greater Good.

RM is far and away one of my fav anime series. I think, with the obvious exception of Stinku, the strong central cast is a one of the main reasons. It not often I like so many characters in the same series

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Gin is tastier with tonic. ^_^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Thurosis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Aurora Borealis

I like them all except for Shinku. As to which is my favorite, it's a tough decision but I'd say Hina is my favorite! (So cutesy, hyper, and she's an artist!)

But of course I also like Gin too (especially when I saw her in Traumend!) and Bara (who I didn't really care for at first but when I first saw her in the anime, I took a liking to her right away!). And Kana because she is so delightfully maniacal and funny (and underrated. I have a weakness for the underrated.). Desu is crazy and well... I like crazy! Boku is an interesting character (able to keep her sanity although her master is delusional and doesn't call her by her real name). And as for Shinku, I thought she was alright at first but as I got further into the series, I understood why a lot of you don't like her and I agree! I can't really say anything about Kira though because I don't really know what she's like yet.

CaptBrenden

You wont like Kira,

she eats little strawberries if you know what i mean.

@_@

Aurora Borealis

CaptBrenden

Tho I should comment, I had been thinking for the last 2 weeks about making a rozen maiden thread, simply due to the huge number of fans on here for it, and then a newcomer beat me to it, what are the odds?

and laplace brings up a good point:

zjhentohlauedy

just finished traumend. i still can't choose so i'll do the next best thing. read the manga!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Silentbob

You still need to watch the 2 episode "Ouverture".   Your doubts will then be extinguished and you will know who your goddess is.    :smoke:

Thurosis

True True !! ^^

You must watch

Rozen Maiden
Rozen ~träumend~
Rozen Maiden: Overtüre

I still hope that there will be more soon ! I miss Suigintou and Suiseiseki... buhuu ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

zjhentohlauedy

i recently finished the ouverture...........................

ok now i know how many of you feel.

Suigintou-sama!!!!!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~