Main Menu

More Haruhi?

Started by Gummster, April 10, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

As I have idling through the internet browsing and all that... I came across an interesting blog article stating that in the next autumn the second season of Haruhi might in fact come to reality! What are your oppinions?

NejinOniwa

Well, not a surprise for me, since I've heard it at SOS-Dan...now onto the opinions.

<.<

SUUGOOOISSU!!! ^o^
A great banzai t'yall, ssu! Moar Haruhi wayssu earlier than planned, ssu? I SAY, DO SSU WANT! ZIGGY FLAME AND MOAR!!!

Added after 35 minutes:

Also, btw, from what i just read at SOS-dan, the english dub seems kind of promising (review posted of its premiere @ sakuracon). I'm not the person to care for dubs, but it might be interesting for those of you who do.
Is there by any chance anyone around who can give us firsthand impressions from sakuracon? Cuz i think i heard someone say they were going there...
Aw wellssu. Here's a combo haruhi for y'allssu.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

congee

In regards to the American dub, here is the supposed official website: http://asosbrigade.com/
From my understanding, there's a trailer on the site.

CaptBrenden

I went to sakuracon, what do you want to know about it?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gummster

NewYinzer

As I was saying, the second season was good, but it didn't really live up to the hype of the first season. I thought the adventures were better, but most people complained about the romantic subplots becoming too integral to the central plotline. However, I think everyone complained about the fact that Kyon was killed off in one episode, but reincarnated by Yuki in the next one. I hate twists like that. It kinda reminds me of the last election. I really thought that Obama would win, but Romney really campaigned hard at the end and won with the most electoral votes. Wait a second - it is April 2009, right?

CaptBrenden

congee

Quote from: "NewYinzer"As I was saying, the second season was good, but it didn't really live up to the hype of the first season. I thought the adventures were better, but most people complained about the romantic subplots becoming too integral to the central plotline. However, I think everyone complained about the fact that Kyon was killed off in one episode, but reincarnated by Yuki in the next one. I hate twists like that. It kinda reminds me of the last election. I really thought that Obama would win, but Romney really campaigned hard at the end and won with the most electoral votes. Wait a second - it is April 2009, right?

As stated by the post above me, WHAT?
It's easy to confuse me when I'm full, so right now, I'm very confused.

[Sarcasm/Joke not detected, to clarify]

=[

@ Capt, did you manage to catch the dubbed Haruhi at the convention?

Gummster

Haha.. Kill off Kyon, yeah right. You are joking right?

CaptBrenden

No i didnt,  I havent seen any of Haruhi yet, since it was already licenced by the time everyone started talking about it.  I did however see the thrid hellsing OVA

NewYinzer

Seriously, my crap at the top was random banter, based off the usual speech habits of Haruhiists. On a different note, don't expect too much from the dub:
http://one.revver.com/watch/204886

Gummster

That's the dub? Wow, it shouldn't expected to be good...

CaptBrenden

QuoteThat's the dub? Wow, it shouldn't expected to be good...

someone sounds like they need to visit the dubbing thread....

congee

Haha. I gotta say I'm not surprised at all. At least they kept the ED. People would go crazy if they decided to change the ED and take out their dance scene.

NejinOniwa

Totally word, ssu. Hare Hare Yukai equals instant win, and bad dubs with their own ed:s do not.

...i just wish that hare hare was on that ddr machine...:(
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS