C-chan Concoctions

Started by C-Chan, April 01, 2007, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Hello all.  ^__^

Well, I'm officially phasing out the Annex Thread since that information will sooner or later be transferred to both the Wiki and a personal website of mine which will go more in depth with the Annex backstories.  That being the case, I no longer have a central location where I can deposit my artwork, and frankly dispersing it throughout the entire forum is not easy to manage.  ^^;

So,... in light of recent trends,... I shamelessly present you with the first C-chan Centric Art Thread!!!  ^v^

Oh wait,.... *goes back and recounts*

.......... Okay, make that the 16th C-chan centric art thread....  -___-
Oh sue me, I'm an indecisive pig!  ^0^
In any case, I'll try to make this my last, and it will be a picture thread,... so while I'll try not to go nuts with the file size, be warned that I won't condone myself or anyone for posting anything up to a 1280 pixel width.... -v-

Okay, let's get this show started, eh?  ^___^

First off, a quick semi-collage I produced over the weekend:

1280x1024 Version

Originally meant as a little "gift" to Aurora-sama, but forked into a quick job that helped combat a brief case of Artist's Block.  Now I'm fine and well proceed with the aforementioned "gift", but hopefully other Pu fans will like my therapy work.  ^____^

So as to not retype, I'm posting my gallery blurb:

QuoteMore of a collage than an actual original drawing, but it was another spur-of-the-moment idea that ended up as a large rendition. Besides, Mac OSX 10.1 Puma-tan should breathe new life to this very familiar pose (at least familiar to Haruhiists).

Pu- Pu-... PUMA-CHAN BEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Tsubashi

Aw Kawaii!!!
Puma-chan is so cute! She's probably my favorite OS X-tan, after Leopard-chan that is. ^__^
Funnily enough, as I'm typing this, my wallpaper just switched to a Puma-chan themed one! Obviously the cosmos are trying to tell me something! ^.^

Anyways, it's about time you re-centralized your works!
Yay senpai!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

shameless self promoter :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Well.... since you put it that way.  ^____^

IZV AMIGA-TAN DANCE!!!!!!!!  ^V^

And thank you Tsubashi-dono.  ^___^
For something I may possibly never use in my lifetime, how I do love my Pu-chan.  ^v^

CaptBrenden

C-Chan

wHOOPS!!!  Guess that's not a cat she's holding.....  ^___^

Tsubashi

Yikes! C-Chan's been caught!
I know! I'll just lay a trap for the captain!

It's sure to work!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

itsa trap!

but its amazing what people will still fall for...

Laevatein

... I wish I had that kind of mousetrap XD

And Puma-chan REALLY does look like Mikuru... only thing left now is animation for MIKURU BEAM!!!! XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

zjhentohlauedy

C-chan's art has been over run by mouse traps!!

And that puma-chan is soooooo Cute!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

NewYinzer

Wow...that's a great Puma-chan!

Pu-...Pu-...PUMA-CHAN BEAM!

Glad to see that you've experience a rather "haruhiist" experience in the last few months!

Aurora Borealis

That Puma-tan picture is absolutely beautiful! *saves to computer right away* ;010

Also has a bit of a nostalgia factor to me because Puma was the first version of OSX I've used!

C-Chan

Fufufu... the list is growing.  ^__^
Thank you Lae, zjhento, Yinzer and Aurora-sama.  ^.^

And yes, I guess you can call me a Haruhiist.  (although lately I've been a big Jigoku Shoujo supporter)  ^v^

Oh, and Aurora-sama,... Hold that thought, I got something for you later.  ^__~

BTW, since this is a C-chan thread, you could say that it seconds as a sanctuary for tangents (so go nuts as long as its tasteful).  ^.^'

CaptBrenden

cus c-chan invented the side tangent!

Bella

Cute Pu-Chan! I just want to know what she's all broken up about ;)