[Mv] Love Love OS !

Started by infinity_zero, March 25, 2007, 04:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

:) That was amazingly and ultimately cute! Congratulations!

Kami-Tux

All I can see there is a black page.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Pitkin

Cute and awesome beyond the wildest of imaginations! ^_______^

Wonderful work, infinity-sama! *worships*

Oh, Kami-Tux; it's a flash file, so no wonder you saw nothing but black. v_v It'd be worth seeing. y_y

infinity_zero

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"All I can see there is a black page.
Oh.. you just download plugin flash player 9.

Kami-Tux

I first need to wait until it is ported to 64-bit Linux or the HURD or OpenSolaris.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Laevatein

O_O

Now I know why you're named infinity_zero... the possibilities with you are endless! ;010  ;010  XD XD Absolute nice work on this flash, everything works so well, from the music to the simple animation (like the part with the bomb XD).

Btw, where can I get the song? It's VERY catchy XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

Wow! Im impressed! you have out done yourself again.  To think the pig tries to give you tips. he should fall at your feet and beg to learn from you!  

Seems funny but Ill tell you i really loved that loading screen very creative. Have not seen one like it that I recall.

Catchy tune too.  A foot tapper at the very least. Of corse its great to see all your characters animated!  I liked when mac blew herself up!  

Anyhow.. at this rate C-Chans amiga design might become well known and accepted, having cameos in flash like this one.  Always thought it was the best design he came up with anyways.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

*swoons*
Infinity-sama! That is simply the coolest!!! It's so amazing how you can do all these astounding things so quickly!

QuoteBtw, where can I get the song? It's VERY catchy XD

The song, as it says in the movie, is LoveLoveLove no Sei na no yo which is actually the ending song to "Love Idol" an anime series about a six girl pop-idol group called lovedol. This explains why the swf is named osIdoll.

As for getting it, you can download it here, though you have to look for the bouncing arrow:
-Tsu

C-Chan

Infinity-sama, มหัศจรรยà¹Å' !!!!
This is spectacular and amzing work!!!  ^v^

Like I said before, one major benefit to Flash is that you're right next door to full-blown animation.  Thank you for making this and putting original characters like Newton, Amiga and Mimail -- something like this is bound to be very popular and magnificent exposure!!  ^v^

Some things I loved:

- Choreography of course.
- Music was cute,... liked it even better than the Troubled Windows opening.
- Newton, Mimail, Amiga and Fedora cameos.
- Megalomaniac OS9-san.  ^___^
- Generic Mac and the exploding bomb.
- Hacchan and Secchan painting on swimsuits on their boxes.  ^__^
- The ending group shots were awesome (as seen above).

QuoteTo think the pig tries to give you tips. he should fall at your feet and beg to learn from you!

Well who says I haven't -- otherwise, how else would I have done pics like this or known about Mimail/Rabbit.exe in advance?  Try as you might, you ain't gonna tarnish the pride of a rabid fan pig!  `v'

But well thanks anyway for throwing your support to Amiga-sama -- up until now, I thought you lived and breathed PalmOS-tan only, and maybe perhaps a side of the Prophet.  -v-'

Indeed, I owe anyone who propagates my designs a lot -- meaning its time to finish Infinity-sama's gift.  ^.^

*trots off*

*pauses*

Oh wait, one last thing....

QuoteI first need to wait until it is ported to 64-bit Linux or the HURD or OpenSolaris.

Oh right, I tested it out with Gnash as well -- but either because it has sound or requires Flash 9, it chocked during the load-up screen.  One of these days I'll look into constructing that 32-bit "cage" that I read about -- not just for 32-bit Firefox, but also for Iriverter which currently only works with 32-bit architecture.  

In the meantime, I guess you'll have to settle with the song that Tsubashi-san provided, and the GIF I made.  Keep in mind that all SWF to AVI converters S-U-C-K, so a lot of graphics are missing despite showing up normally in the regular Flash player....

[attachment deleted by admin]

NejinOniwa

One word, infizer-san...
SUGOI-SSU!!!
Infinite AWESOMENESS for ye!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

That is awesome! So much cute chibi OS-tan goodness! Cuteness overload! @___@

;010

My favorite part was the solo that Mac/OSX-sama had even though that bomb blew up on her! (but may she be alright now!) ^^

infinity_zero

C-Chan

BTW, who here uses and/or has uploaded stuff to YouTube?!

Methinks Infinity-san could use your help!
^____^

Silentbob

Very nice music video, Infinity_zero.  Good job.    ;010