Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

Sure! I'll be posting here later...

I keep my word on that...hate me if i dont..

Darknight_88

Welcome Alfamille n_n. I hope to see you posting here.

btw, nice signature. But I'm not sure 95 nee-san aproves it...xD

Alfamille

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88

btw, nice signature. But I'm not sure 95 nee-san aproves it...xD

QuoteQuote from : Alfamille

lol why is that?....

*twitches*

*smiles through his teeth*

W-well... *twitch* some of our Windows fa-family members have, I'd say, slightly strong opinions about the *twitch* Mac clan... ^^; *twitch*

*inhales, exhales*

Must stay calm... be polite... Macs aren't that bad... be polite... tolerance is a virtue... *twitch twitch*

[In other words, Win95-tan used to fight bloody battles against the Mac clan back in time, and even though she's described to be a kind motherly figure for other Windows systems, she still goes totally postal every time a Mac family member passes by. Bloody Apples. :D]

Alfamille

Nah. Kyuru-koun meant no harm

Mith~Of~Rose

Hey there everyone.Im a little kid of only 14 years, I go by Mith, its a name that stuck back in the good ole days of D2. Ive been lurken round here and moochin pics for a while, but im really into these OS-tans, a weird obsession, so i decided i should set out to find a couple more bro's to share the obsession with. The rose part of my name is just there because i have a thing for roses just so we can clear that up right now :P
-- Known hobbies--Case modding, Building Comps, Testing linux distros :P, Playing MMORPG's (Currently into Dungeons and Dragons Online). Dont let my age fool you, im a veteran gamer ^^;; Retired from Maple Story a little bit ago with a lvl 64 archer for any o you around that play. And from D2 with 5 80+ chars.
Basicly the only things i really hate in the world are conservatives/republicans and the military.
Hope to get to know you all soon.
~~Mith~~

Alfamille

Pitkin

Hiya and welcome, Mith-san! ^_^

Seems you've already got around posting. Good to see another new face here, I hope you stick around and have fun. :)

*glances at his watch*

Crikey! I'm bleeding late!!

*storms out and into the lecture hall*

Mith~Of~Rose

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Expecially pitkin for an email, which is an amount of courtesy i didnt know existed for someone new to a forum 0.o

rdhdtwns

Hi Mith! Welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy it! <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

tanuki

Yosh~~~...

I'm Tanuki, nice to meet you all... ;hi
I live in Indonesia, a little archpelago country between asia and austraila.

Hope we'll get along nicely. (sarry for the bad grammar)

yoroshiku onegaisimasu, arigatou gazaimasu

Q4(V)

hello and welcome tanuki, hope u like it here

oh and plz post a lot.

Pitkin

Aye, as Q4(V)-san already said, welcome here, tanuki-san. ^_^

Kochira koso, doozo yoroshiku.

Oh, and I hope I speak for nearly everyone here, if I say we don't mind the grammar too much; as long as the typos aren't deliberate and we can understand it, they're alright. :D

Mith~Of~Rose

Welcome welcome to the new members club, im the self proclaimed leader of it!

Q4(V)

oh Pitkin ur not british, so stop with the bleeding and crikey. don't tell me that u play cricket and drink tea etc ...

again welcome new memeber
and Mith~Of~Rose (long name, can i call u MOR or just Mith) u only stay leader till another new memeber come and he/she has to post, so ur crown not goin to last long if this site grows lol