Main Menu

I love this article...

Started by Laevatein, March 20, 2007, 11:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laevatein

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Exa

This articel is very interesting, and very typcial. There are light-minded people on the Internet - if they spot a girl, they immediately want pics from her, or they don't believe to her. Usually there are fewer girls on forums/net games/whatever than boys, and these girls easily become the target of those silly guys. That's so sad... :(

Kami-Tux

hehehe, I used a neutrral nickname in the IRC and there never were any questions about my gender, after about 3 months, people in the channel were wondering whether there were any girls among the regulars. I said I was sure there was at least one girl among them, but I would not say who. They basically then guessed everyone except me and then someone guessed me... I said 'yes' and they all were like "WTF?!"

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

(yes, i discriminate my own sex)

There is an even more embarrassing situation though. Being mistaken for a girl...IRL. I hate when that happens. Much.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Well this is certainly an interesting article, the thing about it is that it's really true. i certainly remember when it was found out that there was a girl in my corp in Eve-online (a fairly famous online MMORPG) It was one of the few people that used proper grammar ( I pride myself of also being one of them) The conversations that went on that evening was in the direction of the conversations Whitney uses in the article. I never new the true meaning of chaos in video games till the fateful evening.

CaptBrenden

humm there were not pictures in the article.. must have been written by a guy.  he just wanted the fame gained from claiming such an outragous thing as GIRLS on the INTERNET. as if!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

/me slaps CaptBrenden around a bit with a large trout :P

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

IanDanKilmaster

For me the tipoff was that "she" wouldn't give me a date  >_< .

And the fact that girls don't exist on the internet Ã,¬_Ã,¬.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Boys suck. Can i throw wrenches at them? Please?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Boys suck. Can i throw wrenches at them? Please?

Remember you still belong to this sex so you are obligated to throw at least one wrench at yourself... and don't say it's impossible because I've done it before -_-; .

btw. kudos for the FMA reference!

The Choice of a New Generation.