Troubled Windows game project?

Started by Mokura, December 01, 2005, 06:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

This could be used for a sim-dating game? :D

I got this idea in the wc too ....
(really strange, maybe i should stay in there :D)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Now that you mention it, that's actually not a bad idea.  -v-
Certainly would require less time than animation, since you're moving very little.  -v-

But the problem is still the engine....  ^____^;

CaptBrenden

like I said before.. there are some cheaply made flash date sims that seem like they just swapped out the images and text in them. If we could get a copy of a master of that, we could use our art skills to build it into the tans.  But I cant find anything without google so someone else.. please feel free to look for something like that..
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Thurosis

This is a super idea! I like it but I have only one problem  ;018  I have so many things to do! (Not only the drawings/design and animation I must do, in my family are some problems that must be solved right now ... -.-)

I will have time again in 2 or 3 days...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Thurosis

Hi evryone again^^

I don't know if that was mentioned here before but did anyone thought about that "RPG"-MAKER- programm which can produce RPG like those from platform SNES (Super-Nintendo)

But I have the Xp version and that can create something with better grafics !

zjhentohlauedy

i've heard alot of bad comments about the RPG maker series but i haven't really tried it.
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

i personaly didnt like RPG maker -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

BloodySweet

I have RPG MAKER XP too.

but sadly...I didn't touch it for a year because the work from university..So I made the H-Game for LAST game before go to the way of fully art >_<..

P.S. I have Renai-Simulation Maker from COPY from torrent...But I can't translate it because it's fully japanese...
COMPOUND

infinity_zero

I can make game ,but I can't type enlish. - -"

C-Chan

No problem.  ^__^

You can throw a rock in this forum and hit about 20 English speakers. ^v^'

Quotebut sadly...I didn't touch it for a year because the work from university..So I made the H-Game for LAST game before go to the way of fully art >_<..

Well yes, that kind of stuff surely complicates progress on game making.  ^^'

I myself committed to the Wallpaper contest, so I can't entertain the thought of game-making or micro-OVAs until around the end of April.  ^.^'

NaGeL

is there a hope to make an OS-tan VN or Sim date?

Tsubashi

Most certainly. If you are dedicated enough, and are or know someone who is a good developer, the project would be entirely feasible. Unfortunately, people thusfar have been rather busy ^^'
-Tsu

Ragenule

This is a great idea, in my opinion.

I was going to suggest we use LOZ: LTTP as a base, but as a first it would most definitely be breaking copyright laws if you don't own the original game. :(

What would be interesting though is if we took Thurosis' storyline and applied it to an RPG (Hopefully not a turn based fighting scheme!). It would make things a bit more interesting, and add more interactivity to the mix.
Dreaming in Digital,
Living in Realtime,
Thinking in Binary,
Talking in IP,
Welcome to our world!

C-Chan

Howdy Ragenule.  ^__^
Do hope to see you over yonder in the Members Intro Thread.... ^__~

Assuming this game project does get off the ground ever, I would definitely recommend a Free, Open Source engine.  ^__^

I've spent too many years of my life editing commercial games that have long since been made obsolete.... -v-'

deusprogrammer

You could just use the graphics engine I already made for my game.  Just email me and I will show it to you =3.