[10/8/2009] All Mini OS-Tan ~Up Windows 7-tan

Started by infinity_zero, March 11, 2007, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infinity_zero

Quote from: "C-Chan"FYI, Infinity-san is hiding yet another one: Kirchoff-tan!.  ^___^

I don't know about her, but she is cute. ^^ b

p.s. Mac Os9 for you.

Tsubashi

Sonata-san! ^o^
I love you Infinity 0-sama! ^v^
*Hugs Infinity 0*

Sugoi! Keep up the astounding work! ^__^
-Tsu

C-Chan

GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!  THANK YOU, INFINITY-SAMA!!!!  ^V^

*bows*

On behalf of all the Mac fans on this board, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!  ^___^

ขอบพระคุณครับ!!

This is epic!!  The best minis ever!!!  The page is filled to the brim with pictures, but it would be a crime not to post all 10 for the whole world to see!!!  ^v^

PLEASURE OVERLOAD!! PLEASURE OVERLOAD!!!  ^V^

*C-chan faints with happiness*

Aurora Borealis

Alright! More awesome chibis! And one of your new batches of chibis is of a Mac-tan! I being a Mac user, please allow me to go "YIPPEEEEEEE"! :D

I'm fainting from the awesomeness too! Thank you, infinity_zero for the Mac OS 9-tan goodness! ;010

Laevatein

Expanding on the world of Macs, you sure are a fast worker aren't ya? XD Anyways, never seen a much cuter OS9 like yours :) Now all we need is a 95-tan and her deadly katana XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Exa

I know it's needless to say, but infinity_zero-sama's mini OS-tans are awesome and very cute! The ultimate combination of quantity and quality! Keep up the good work!
* bows down in front of infinity_zero-sama *

C-Chan

The /C-chan has awakened only to swoon in happinesss yet again!  ^v^

5 more incredible, extravagant, phenomenal, Mini pics for Sonata-sama, including my all-time favorite (for obvious reasons)!!!!

Infinity-sama, we salute you!!  ^.^

Now if you'll excuse me, I've much swooning to do!  ^v^

*swoons*

CaptBrenden

well i soppse i cant call you shameless self promoter anymore -_- just shameless fanpig
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

If he's a shameless fanpig, he definitely is so for a really good reason!
*joins swooning club*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Quotewell i soppse i cant call you shameless self promoter anymore -_- just shameless fanpig

Shameless this, shameless that,....  
I could open an orphanage for abandoned DOSKitties, and you'd still call me a shameless philanthropist.  ^.^'

But you're half-right at least,... fanpig I am with a vengeance, especially if the artist in question begins drawing underrepresented App-tans and OS-tans.  ^______^

QuoteIf he's a shameless fanpig, he definitely is so for a really good reason!
*joins swooning club*

*cries tears of joy*  My Brother-from-another-Mother!!  ^V^
That's the spirit!  ^-^

Speaking of which, it's time for new and glorious hidden gems by Infinity-sama!!  ^v^
At this point I can't take's it no more, so I'm posting all of her pictures posted abroad that we simply MUST welcome!!!  ^V^

Added after 34 seconds:

Added after 27 seconds:

Added after 35 seconds:

Added after 14 seconds:

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaptBrenden

infinity_zero

Welcome to the world of mini!
All other mini from Anime,Game,Maga etc
More then 200 character...
some mini...

CaptBrenden

YOu did a hina but no suigintou -_- that makes me sad.... tho the angery asuna is funny.  and the creepy oger rena

Aurora Borealis

Yay for Hina! I can also indentify: Shana from "Shakugan no Shana", Reimu from "Touhou", Asuna from "Negima!", Saber from "Fate/Stay Night", Louise from "Zero no Tsukaima", Rena from "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni", Haruhi from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", Ayu from "Kanon" and Vanilla from "Galaxy Angel". I don't know who the girl is in the top right but I know she's from the same series as Haruhi.

Laevatein

Neptune-tan - Check
McAfee-tan - Check
Hina Ichigo - Check
Saber - Check
Haruhi - Check
Vanilla - Check
Asuna - Check

OMFG is that KALLEN KOZUKI STATFELD from Code Geass?!?!?!

ABSOLUTE WINNER

As if we didn't know that already  ;012

You know infinity_zero, you could almost make some sprites for a Battle Fantasia Game  ;010  ;010  ;010

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman