Main Menu

Forums

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 09, 2007, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

The only other forum I visit is AnimeOST http://www.animeost.net/forums.php
That's an awesome and tight community, apart from some idiots who spoil the fun.

CaptBrenden

luckily we dont have any such idot here currently -_- i fear the day when they do, cus then i will have to use my nemisis ban halbard
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Ban hammer shall be pheared, indeed.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

That's why I stay here. There's a topic here for everyone. Airsoft guns, anime, Russian military aircraft, hentai, OS-tans, manga, random pictures, and personal rants. All of it's here, you just have to look. And a lack of trolls, trouble making noobs, leeches, sexual predators, yo mamma jokes, and all the other things that make internet life so painful. I hope that I haven't spoken too soon. For all we know, Captain might have to dust off the ban hammer. Anyway, my point is, a guy can come here with no knowledge of anime or OS-tans and become an otaku in less than a year. This place has it all...except a moped.

Kami-Tux

Yeah, trolls can be a PITA... but some large forums are only good because people there know how to troll funnily.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

Luckily the only thing i really have to enforce is image rules.. ive only talked to one or two rude members and they stopped immediatly.

QuoteThis place has it all...except a moped[/quoter]

You spoke too soon...

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.