Mini OS-Tan ~^w^

Started by infinity_zero, March 08, 2007, 10:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infinity_zero

Mini OS-Tan

Hello.

I come from Thailand.
I love this website and OS-tan.
This mini style draw by macromedia flash 8.

Xp-Tan

Me-Tan

to be continue...

thx - akibakko

CaptBrenden

C-chan is now dethroned as our resident vector artist master -_-

very nice, beautiful! Well done!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteC-chan is now dethroned as our resident vector artist master -_-

HOHO!  ^.^
Figures a non-Vector graphic artist would F-A-I-L to think 4-dimensionally.... ^___^
There is no dethronement when it comes to our craft,... just recruitment!!  ^v^

*butters up to Infinity 0*

Welcome to our board!  ^___^
Thank you for your kind words about the forum,... I have to say I feel the same way about your OS-tan chibis which are adorable beyond belief.  ^__^

Also surprised that yet another person on this board hails from Thailand,...  -v-

Since you're clearly an expert with Flash vector tools, would you be interested in trying out Inkscape if you haven't already?  ^__^

http://www.inkscape.org/

They're basically identical, although in my opinion Inkscape tools are more stable (head-to-head with Adobe Illustrator).  ^____^
If it works for you, I can guarantee you'll be able to churn out chibis twice as fast!  ^v^

Aurora Borealis

Those are extremely cute and very well done! Hope to see more from you, infinity_zero! ;010

Kami-Tux

Those are cute lil OS-tans

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Tsubashi

Oooh! Kawaii!!!
You're really good!

I'm really sorry about my stupid comment over at the My attempts at OS-tans! Thread!
*Bows Apologetically*
-Tsu

zjhentohlauedy

That's really CUTE!!! so Kawaii!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Darknight_88

Hello

BEAUTIFUL. Really, really CUTE.

I hope to see more work from you  ;010 .

Quote from: "C-Chan"
QuoteC-chan is now dethroned as our resident vector artist master -_-

Since you're clearly an expert with Flash vector tools, would you be interested in trying out Inkscape if you haven't already?  ^__^

http://www.inkscape.org/

They're basically identical, although in my opinion Inkscape tools are more stable (head-to-head with Adobe Illustrator).  ^____^
If it works for you, I can guarantee you'll be able to churn out chibis twice as fast!  ^v^

-_-
so...C-chan...how much money you receive every time you promote Inkscape? ^____________________________^

Tsubashi

Quoteso...C-chan...how much money you receive every time you promote Inkscape?
1 000 C-Points of course! ^__^
Everybody knows that!

Added after 4 minutes:

Speaking of which, I'm going to award Infinity_Zero 500 000 C-Points from my own stockpile, for the sheer cuteness of those drawings ^__^

Added after 4 minutes:

Off-Topic: ShowHide

Woah! My Post count is all 1's! Sweet!
-Tsu

Laevatein

Those are some very NICE SD OSTan's there, e-tan's expression is especially priceless! XD

Any follow up projects? (2K for the win! XD)

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

C-Chan

Quote1 000 C-Points of course! ^__^
Everyboy knows that!

Actually, thanks to runaway inflation, I've had to adjust the reward to 3,000 C-Points.  -v-'

But it's well worth it,... it's almost criminal that Inkscape is a free program, because it is very good.  ^___^

(A memory hog, yes,... but as a pig I don't mind employing a fellow Brother From Another Mother.)  ^_____^

QuoteWoah! My Post count is all 1's! Sweet!

Wow, that is cool!  ^.^
And incredible that you got that far in less than 3 months.  ^__^

QuoteThose are some very NICE SD OSTan's there, e-tan's expression is especially priceless! XD

Any follow up projects? (2K for the win! XD)

I agree, we'd love to hear who else you'd like to draw besides XP and ME.  ^___^
2K-tan is a good start, but a 3.1-sama would make the Captain your servant/slave for a week.  ^.^

CaptBrenden

Pretty soon there is going to be so many C-points in circulation they will be worthless.  

Personaly, if she knows flash that well..  I really dont think pimping your program to her will do her any good. Just because you cant use the program dosent mean she dosent, and for that matter swapping programs would slow her down while she learns.

That.. and your a dirty sell out T_T

If she draws 3.1, Ill give all your posts to her and make her your boss.  Sounds like a fair reward.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Pretty soon there is going to be so many C-points in circulation they will be worthless.  

Personaly, if she knows flash that well..  I really dont think pimping your program to her will do her any good. Just because you cant use the program dosent mean she dosent, and for that matter swapping programs would slow her down while she learns.

That.. and your a dirty sell out T_T
Seconded. There's no need to use another program if he/she (how do you know captain?) already can use Flash 8.
If It's not broken, don't fix it!

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
If she draws 3.1, Ill give all your posts to her and make her your boss.  Sounds like a fair reward.
seconded :D

C-Chan

Now now, we still need to see what Infinity 0 thinks.  ^___^
Of course if it's a big departure, like Photoshop to Flash/Inkscape/Freehand/CorelDraw/etc, then yeah of course I'd think twice about it.  -v-

But the two programs are in fact very similar, with the difference that Flash is geared more towards animation (hence why Macromedia released Flash in one package, and Freehand in another), while Inkscape specializes in the illustration part.  I know this because I've used both extensively, of course.  

Just a little invitation to try it out,... if it proves to be more efficient, than C-chan's mission in life is accomplished.  ^__^
If it does slow things down, then C-chan will humbly sit this one out.  -v-

Or maybe.....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

*ponders*

QuoteIf she draws 3.1, Ill give all your posts to her and make her your boss. Sounds like a fair reward.

I have no clue if that's a good thing or bad,... TvT
But Infinity 0 drew her, so youz owe me some post forwarding and boss assignment.  Whether that's a good thing or bad.  ^__^'

Added after 2 hours 50 minutes:

A really big and exciting FYI for y'all....

*stands with piggy pride*

Infinity 0-san has now set up a Personal Folder.  

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/index.php?cat=11498

Head there now to immerse yourself in chibi goodness.  ^.^