Airsoft and Paintball!

Started by CaptBrenden, February 16, 2007, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

ended up getting that one.  expet again.. it has a solid stock instead of the collapsable one.  -_- i never thoguth id say it but my AK is my best gun.. at least at the moment

at least untill this bad boy shows up
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

;068  
that does look BAD!

Gimmie!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Jereath

Hey, the video you, some of them don't wear a mask! Aren't they scared of getting blind or what and I can't see them shooting anyone. The fire effect looks so real. Is that place just built for that kind of activities or is it them that cause the fire?

There's even a bazooka... imagine getting shot by that full blast...

CaptBrenden

THey arnt wearing a mask, no. Its not paintball. Goggles or sunglasses are sufficiant. your face will just sting after.  That facility is a military training facility. We had one like it on camp pendelton (tho ours was in the mountains and was far more extensive.  we had a compleat sewer system, popane mortars and machine gun fire that fill the air and make it sound like a warzone. it was bad ass.  The fires you see are controled Prpane fires.. just like those gas fireplaces with the fake log.  its made to look real.  Im not part of a major airsoft orginization (but i should be >_>) so Im not sure how they finaggled its use.  I have a hard time getting the local paintball parks around here let use use their facilities.

Junya

CaptBrenden

bah, airsoft is.  I like guns that function realisticly.  

oh i just got a new gun.. forgot i ordered it like MONTHS ago.  a medium range M$ with 203.  pretty bad ass. came with all the parts to customize the crap out of it, from both types of hand guards, 2 types of stocks, 3 differnt battery cases (one that looks like a PAQ 4, one in the 203 itself, and the other in the original style hand guards) plus 2 mags, one high cap, broom stick and 3pt sling.