A little help following...

Started by FFViper, February 26, 2007, 05:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFViper

Well I was checking out Wakachan.org and well I managed to find this picture

http://shanachan.konosutekinabasho.net/xo/src/1172252372656.jpg

I believe its a cross over picture of Evangelion and OS-tans.  I know the Mac-tans and Me is easy to spot, I believe I see Tiger in their too but unsure.  Can anyone else name the rest of them?

Thurosis

it is a awsome pics ^^ but i heard from many people that that pic is a fake -.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

FFViper

Well dur?  The fact that Os-tans themselfs are virtually (though not totally) almost a completely fan-made community means that in reality that it has no 'fake' per say only different interpretations of the same character, though their is a overall consensus on this matter.

The very fact its a 'crossover' would also suggest its fan made, so I find it puzzling odd you would call something fake when it can't even classify as ether or.

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, Tiger-tan is there! Also Dilbert and Dogbert are there too! And so is Steve Jobs! Don't know who the girl who looks like Asuka is supposed to be or the guy she's with (although something about him looks familiar)

Thurosis

FFViper please don't missunderstand me ! I never said that that pic is a fake! I said that i heard from many peole that this pic is a fake!

But it would be be cool if there is a real one
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

FFViper

Quote from: "Thurosis"it is a awsome pics ^^ but i heard from many people that that pic is a fake -.-

I believe you did say so and once again refer to my last note, how can you call something fake when its not even based off anything.  A crossover is just as it says a crossover, so how can you call something 'fake' that wasn't even real to begin with?  Therefore there is no comparison between the 'real' or 'fake' therefore it can not be a fake cause an original never existed to begin with.

Thurosis

Quote from: "FFViper"
I believe you did say so and once again refer to my last note, how can you call something fake when its not even based off anything.  A crossover is just as it says a crossover, so how can you call something 'fake' that wasn't even real to begin with?  Therefore there is no comparison between the 'real' or 'fake' therefore it can not be a fake cause an original never existed to begin with.

Now i understand !... I was a little bit confused ;026

Tsubashi

This is actually a bit of old news, it was the original topic for the "OS-Tan OVA" thread. What Thurosis-sama has heard others call "fake" is that this was said to be a preview of an actual Os-tan anime, which it wasn't. Hope that clears some of it up.

Let see, charactors...
I don't think the first panel is actually Os-tans, but I could be wrong
Second panel is Mac-tan
Third Panel is the SUN microsystem's cube
Fourth Panel is Steve Jobs and John Sculley
Fifth and Sixth are Tiger-tan
Seventh is Sonata-tan
Eighth is Dilbert and Dogburt
Ninth is ME-tan and Lisa-tan (lillith)
-Tsu

C-Chan

LISA!!!  ^V^