Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zacian King of Windows

This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!
https://i3.kurocore.com/i/sm/20140408005613/42769599-0.jpg

Goujer (she/her)

Hell yeah @Mokaal overcoming yourself.

I'm sorry @Zacian King of Windows I hope the day improved for you.

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Goujer on October 17, 2022, 08:17:22 AMHell yeah @Mokaal overcoming yourself.

I'm sorry @Zacian King of Windows I hope the day improved for you.

Thanks I get bored if others are not on the site.
This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!

Hālian He/him

Nichi

So I just finished season 1 of the X-Files. Currently spit on if I want to jump right into season 2, or take a break to tackle another show

Hālian He/him

Working on a new set verb conjugation paradigmata for my conlang, Classical Âirumâli.

Chocofreak13

@hal: i'm angry at your doctors on your behalf. why tf aren't you supposed to have pills? is there some reason they haven't told you....? (that shit's important, i can speak from experience on that one.)

@Fuuka: i remember being told to get off the internet when i was a wee lad, but it was because someone needed to use the phone. we didn't have internet for about 7-8 years during childhood, so i can't relate too much, since most of my net usage was at school or the library. ^^;;

@Mokaal: proooooud of yoooooou
(tbh, though i adore the ocean/swimming in general, riptides and drowning are fears of mine for sure. i literally listed riptides as a fear during a French project in 5th grade, and the teacher had to figure out what to translate it as. xD; )

had a similar experience at my last job, actually; yer girl's afraid of spiders, but i've been getting better at dealing with them for the past few years. at that job, you were GOING to be around spiders, whether you liked it or not, so it helped take the edge off a smidge. i even helped rehome a bunch to the bushes nearby, instead of on the ground or gas pumps, where they might have been smooshed. ><;

@Zacian King of Windows: i hope you're feeling better. was having a big ol' case of the sads earlier, myself, and been hella anxious lately.

@everyone: sorry i kinda ghosted for the past month (even if it's fitting for spoopy month to be a ghost, lol), lotta stuff going on atm. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 30, 2022, 04:04:35 PM@hal: i'm angry at your doctors on your behalf. why tf aren't you supposed to have pills? is there some reason they haven't told you....? (that shit's important, i can speak from experience on that one.)
I wasn't supposed to be prescribed both gel and pills, so my doctor changed my prescription to pills only.

Chocofreak13

ahhh, okay, that makes sense. glad it's worked out (?).

been a weird coupla days....
click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

[Moderation notice]
NSFW posts (as author properly mentioned itself in discussion) moved from here to 18+ section

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Fedora-Tan on November 27, 2022, 02:42:25 AM[Moderation notice]
NSFW posts (as author properly mentioned itself in discussion) moved from here to 18+ section

But I can't find the 18+ can you show me where it is? Cause its not on the Main Menu for even logged in users and I'm over 18 I don;t want to cause any trouble or harm I'm just a little lost where that section maybe so If anyone could point me to the direction of where it may be that would be helpful and I would be very greatful if someone helped.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Zacian King of Windows on November 27, 2022, 09:50:47 PMBut I can't find the 18+ can you show me where it is? Cause its not on the Main Menu for even logged in users and I'm over 18 I don;t want to cause any trouble or harm I'm just a little lost where that section maybe so If anyone could point me to the direction of where it may be that would be helpful and I would be very greatful if someone helped.

Please read the rules of the forum

Chocofreak13

bought a binder from the clearance section at walmart, and a bunch of stationary supplies from the dollar store, and i've put together a therapy binder. hoping i can stick to journaling this time (it's like, the 4th time i've tried to keep a physical journal...), and have also clipped in a pencil case, sketchbook (a tiny one), a ruled cutting mat, and a folder (for medical paperwork), which i'm hoping will act as an incentive and also increase the benefits (doodling, using different colours, highlighters to pick out journal portions that need to be discussed with a therapist, etc).

i have no therapist, but i consider this a good proactive move. but putting it together was an absolute bitch, i overestimated the size of this binder. (i wound up pulling the spiral binding out from one of the notebooks i bought, and put in like, a third of the now-looseleaf paper and covers, and it STILL barely fits. ><; )

hope everyone is well. stress is eating me alive, kinda literally. but i've rediscovered that the dollar store has kickass snacks, and torrented a bunch of anime today, so that's cool.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD he/him

thinking about this every day

Hālian He/him

Insurance approved me for an electric wheelchair, and it arrived yesterday. TODO: get (a) better ramp(s).