Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Lately my sleep has been like "wake up at like 5-6AM; go back to sleep until 9-ish"

Chocofreak13

i'm recovering form that "i had to wake up super early" thing i had last month. xD;

if i could yeet my muscle relaxers at everyone, i would. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

TBH kinda hoping my time off request is approved; trying to get Halloween off, since I'd like to actually do something...even if all I'll end up doing is watching the Twilight Zone lol

Chocofreak13

i hope you succeed. tbh it seems easier than Thanksgiving or Crimbus, but i think you're legally supposed to have those off anyway (not that that's ever stopped your company). separation of church and state my ass. xD;

one of the accidental responsibilities i've taken on via living at my parents' place is basically being their counselor. i hate it. just got subjected to a one-sided conversation with my dad about my mum's habit of leaving food outside for a stray cat, how he finds it stupid and a waste of money and how it attracted a fatass racoon recently. i do not care in the slightest and am often in the middle of their mutual dislike of each other. ><;;

unrelated: just saw this thread has an option to print. old forums are the best, lol. xD;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Honestly I wonder how many times I'd have to change the ink cartridges out if I printed just this topic lol.

Also, I was successful in getting Halloweeen off. Not sure what I'll do; maybe I'll meet up with my sister, or maybe I'll stay home and binge The X-Files

Goujer (she/her)

Make a book out of all of OSC, lmao

Nichi

That would probably end up being like an encyclopedia set with how many volumes it'd span XD

Chocofreak13

dude now i'm curious how much that would actually be

and i told you guys about the time i accidentally printed out 19 pages of cheat codes to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 during a school play and everyone was freaking out that we were gonna get in trouble, right?

that game rules
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember you telling me about that :3
(I printed out a segment of a Paper Mario strategy guide ages ago; covering the final chapter of the game, so I could reference it while playing)

Chocofreak13

understandable given the time period, since you can't exactly just leave the internet on while you have the game going (well, you COULD, but no 90's parent is gonna let that fly).

iirc i only consulted a walkthrough to guide me on where to get recipe ingredients and one or two things i got stuck on. it's been so long, i can't quite remember. ^^;;;
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

I miss my diclofenac (Voltaren®) pills; the last time my doctor refilled them, he only gave me gel, as I requested, but he didn't respond to my subsequent request to refill pills. I should send a new one....

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 04, 2022, 04:29:05 PMunderstandable given the time period, since you can't exactly just leave the internet on while you have the game going (well, you COULD, but no 90's parent is gonna let that fly).

iirc i only consulted a walkthrough to guide me on where to get recipe ingredients and one or two things i got stuck on. it's been so long, i can't quite remember. ^^;;;

Very true. I mean, my mom was once angry at me for being online and on my Game Boy at the same time, not understanding I was stuck in Link's Awakening and found info on a fansite on how to get past this part.

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Nichi on October 05, 2022, 10:21:40 AMVery true. I mean, my mom was once angry at me for being online and on my Game Boy at the same time, not understanding I was stuck in Link's Awakening and found info on a fansite on how to get past this part.

Very True parents will do that I'm senor High School age also so glad to see that your also still active on the site.
This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!
https://i3.kurocore.com/i/sm/20140408005613/42769599-0.jpg

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Hālian on October 05, 2022, 03:05:58 AMI miss my diclofenac (Voltaren®) pills; the last time my doctor refilled them, he only gave me gel, as I requested, but he didn't respond to my subsequent request to refill pills. I should send a new one....
New one sent. Apparently I was never supposed to be able to get pills because Reasons, so a new ℞ is in work.

Mokaal

There was one time when I was around 11 or 12 years old, I used to have near death experience due to fact that I was drowning alongside my cousin while we're swimming in the sea, luckily for both of us our uncle came and rescued us.

What's more fascinating is that some days ago I went to that same location where I almost drowned, even swimming further than that ( thanks to my swimming practice lessons I learnt from the age of 13 ), hence I learnt how amazing and pleasure it is to eliminate your flaw and masters the opposite of it, such an amazing experience tbh.
With all confidence...

I love you! <3