Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midori

Hello. Haven't posted here in a while in like 3 years.

Goujer (she/her)

Mokaal

Hello there! My name is Mokaal, I'm a 16 years old teenager male as in 2022.

My favorite hobbies is gaming and swimming

The most thing I like from OS tan is windows 7 because she represents both beauty and nostalgia, I hope that I could meet her in real life!
With all confidence...

I love you! <3

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Mokaal on September 21, 2022, 08:18:27 AMHello there! My name is Mokaal, I'm a 16 years old teenager male as in 2022.

My favorite hobbies is gaming and swimming

The most thing I like from OS tan is windows 7 because she represents both beauty and nostalgia, I hope that I could meet her in real life!

Well I hope you enjoy your stay at OSC forums
This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!
https://i3.kurocore.com/i/sm/20140408005613/42769599-0.jpg

xenonical

hello hello! my name is serif and i'm interested in 2000s web stuff and moe anthropomorphism (especially os-tan, of course). i enjoy drawing and have designed various characters based on computers and software. my favorite os-tan characters are 2k-tan, os9-tan, vistan, and vista-ke!

Goujer (she/her)

Vistake is excellent choice. Welcome new members. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: xenonical on September 21, 2022, 11:13:21 PMhello hello! my name is serif and i'm interested in 2000s web stuff and moe anthropomorphism (especially os-tan, of course). i enjoy drawing and have designed various characters based on computers and software. my favorite os-tan characters are 2k-tan, os9-tan, vistan, and vista-ke!

Welcome newcomer

Quote from: Goujer on September 22, 2022, 08:27:37 AMVistake is excellent choice. Welcome new members. I hope you enjoy your time here!

How many Vista Variants are there I know there's more then 1
This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Zacian King of Windows on September 22, 2022, 02:47:12 PMHow many Vista Variants are there I know there's more then 1

There's Vistake, Visbou, Vistan, the smaller Vistan, and a chubby blonde one that are commonly drawn.
The break down is that they are all for the different editions of Vista. I believe Vistake is the Ultimate Edition.

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Goujer on September 22, 2022, 03:24:41 PMThere's Vistake, Visbou, Vistan, the smaller Vistan, and a chubby blonde one that are commonly drawn.
The break down is that they are all for the different editions of Vista. I believe Vistake is the Ultimate Edition.

Thanks

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Goujer on September 22, 2022, 03:24:41 PMThere's Vistake, Visbou, Vistan, the smaller Vistan, and a chubby blonde one that are commonly drawn.

Is Windows 11-tan in the same vein like the Vistans sso their would be mutiple or no?

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Zacian King of Windows on September 22, 2022, 06:45:32 PMIs Windows 11-tan in the same vein like the Vistans sso their would be mutiple or no?

Please try to edit your old posts instead of creating new ones if no one has replied yet.

Also I'm moving discussion to a relevant board.

Chocofreak13

welcome, darling newbies~! the forum isn't as active as it was back WHEN I WAS YER AGEEEE (lol), but we're trying to keep it going. at the very least, i don't want to see this place die.

please remember to keep things respectful, read the forum rules, and try and post in topics that interest you! also, remember that this is a purely fan-run initiative, and we all have lives (well, most of us, i don't have much of one), so sometimes promised updates or other site matters might take a bit to drop. hope that's cool!

considering how long it's been since i joined up, and we have new people, i'll do a re-intro! (why not, the pre-sleep energy is reeeeeal)

i'm Choco, or Kari irl! i joined here 14 years ago yesterday! (i literally just realized that and was lowkey stunned, lol. on Earth, Wind & Fire Day, to boot!) i highkey take pride in my post count and am a bit cringe, especially given my liberal use of slang despite my age (over 30...). art student, not made of healthy stuff (none of my family is), i collect and study comics, total nerd. i've cosplayed a few -tans (i'm actually wearing my Homeko sweatshirt as we speak, lol), and favourite -tans include 7-tan (Nanami; none of the other ones made really vibed with me), 3.1-tan, 95-tan (i've cosplayed her), 2k-tan (her too), 1.0-tan (specifically the brown haired one, i've also cosplayed her and it was a pain, but i won a contest, so yay?) and a lot of the OS-kuns. i don't feel like the -kuns get enough love. personal philosophy for this site is that it's sort of our duty (?) to document as much about the fandom as we can, considering how small it is now (like, it was always small, but it's smallER).

sorry for the tsunami of text. again, hope everyone finds this place as cozy as i have for all this time! ^^
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

:o so many new friends! welcome!

Since I introduced myself, I washed out of college, broke my ankle, bruised my knee, and should really buy an ECV. Also I built a new computer and moved.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 22, 2022, 11:04:13 PM(dragons omitted, but I did click on them)

welcome, darling newbies~! the forum isn't as active as it was back WHEN I WAS YER AGEEEE (lol), but we're trying to keep it going. at the very least, i don't want to see this place die.

please remember to keep things respectful, read the forum rules, and try and post in topics that interest you! also, remember that this is a purely fan-run initiative, and we all have lives (well, most of us, i don't have much of one), so sometimes promised updates or other site matters might take a bit to drop. hope that's cool!

considering how long it's been since i joined up, and we have new people, i'll do a re-intro! (why not, the pre-sleep energy is reeeeeal)

i'm Choco, or Kari irl! i joined here 14 years ago yesterday! (i literally just realized that and was lowkey stunned, lol. on Earth, Wind & Fire Day, to boot!) i highkey take pride in my post count and am a bit cringe, especially given my liberal use of slang despite my age (over 30...). art student, not made of healthy stuff (none of my family is), i collect and study comics, total nerd. i've cosplayed a few -tans (i'm actually wearing my Homeko sweatshirt as we speak, lol), and favourite -tans include 7-tan (Nanami; none of the other ones made really vibed with me), 3.1-tan, 95-tan (i've cosplayed her), 2k-tan (her too), 1.0-tan (specifically the brown haired one, i've also cosplayed her and it was a pain, but i won a contest, so yay?) and a lot of the OS-kuns. i don't feel like the -kuns get enough love. personal philosophy for this site is that it's sort of our duty (?) to document as much about the fandom as we can, considering how small it is now (like, it was always small, but it's smallER).

sorry for the tsunami of text. again, hope everyone finds this place as cozy as i have for all this time! ^^
TBH, that barely qualifies as a knee-high wall, let alone a tsunami. :3

Chocofreak13

i'm comparing it to the relatively short posts this forum seems to have these days. ^^;;
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Bumping this since we have had a lot of new faces around.
Feel free to to introduce yourselves!