-tans for things other than O/Ses

Started by Hālian, September 02, 2022, 05:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hālian He/him

If you're like me, then you know that moe gijinka (turning inanimate objects into cute anime girls) isn't limited to O/Ses!

Before elsenet, I've mused about hardware-, software-, and console-tans, but I'd love to see y'all's ideas for non-OS- -tans, especially if they're drawn or painted, etc.!

Zacian King of Windows

Okay thats nice to know also this site has been down for almost a month now that its back up hello
This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!
https://i3.kurocore.com/i/sm/20140408005613/42769599-0.jpg

Chocofreak13

idk if this meets your criteria, but technically Gaia Online has a -tan, and a -kun. they even have items of them for your avatar, lol.
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 12, 2022, 06:26:43 PMidk if this meets your criteria, but technically Gaia Online has a -tan, and a -kun. they even have items of them for your avatar, lol.
Interesting! :o

Chocofreak13

here's a page about her.  it's fairly obvious they were attempting to lean into any trend they could when she was made, but they've run with the joke a bit. one of the items you can get for your avatar is a body pillow. xD;
click to make it bigger