Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hālian He/him

Quote from: zwakbs3 on September 08, 2021, 12:47:03 AMwhy "unfortunately same" though?
Because my life sucks. (inb4 bullshit platitudes and/or flames)

Chocofreak13

*shakes dust off of corpse*
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

Nichi

[appears]
I exist still :3

Hālian He/him

Chocofreak13

i started a new medication about 3 weeks ago and I CAN'T STOP YAWNING EVERY DAY

i hate it so much, it's like i can't get enough air, and i'm also even more tired than usual

my sister says this'll pass (she's on the same medication and has been for years), but christ i'm so sick of this
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 06, 2022, 02:00:22 PMi started a new medication about 3 weeks ago and I CAN'T STOP YAWNING EVERY DAY

i hate it so much, it's like i can't get enough air, and i'm also even more tired than usual

my sister says this'll pass (she's on the same medication and has been for years), but christ i'm so sick of this
I yawn all the fucking time and I hate it. I should probably sleep more but Effort™ and sleep is a scam tbh lol

Nichi

TBH I wish I could get more sleep. Usually have to get coffee or something when I get up, or on the drive to work

Chocofreak13

i'm used to never getting enough sleep, given all the fatigue-inducing conditions i have, it's the constant yawning that's driving me nuts!

next time i see my doctor (which, actually, i don't think is for awhile, so maybe the PNP i saw last month), i think i'll bring it up. wonder if using my inhaler would help? i should really pick my sister's brain about this, but i have bigger fish to fry atm. >>;;;

hope everyone's having a good day. mine's......tense.
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

I need to bring up my persistent trouble getting to sleep next time I see my GP. Also try and get a CPAP mask that doesn't make me feel like I'm suffocating, but can still be used sleeping on my belly... hrm.

Goujer (she/her)

I wish you luck Halian.
I've been sick the last two weeks. So if shit is slow from me that's why.

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Goujer on September 11, 2022, 02:06:46 PMI wish you luck Halian.
I've been sick the last two weeks. So if shit is slow from me that's why.
:( *hugs*

Chocofreak13

we're not a healthy lot, are we. ^^;;;

(i'm always amazed when people say they normally sleep on their stomachs. it just does not compute for me.)
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 12, 2022, 06:28:30 PMwe're not a healthy lot, are we. ^^;;;

(i'm always amazed when people say they normally sleep on their stomachs. it just does not compute for me.)
I'm always amazed when people say they normally sleep. ._.

Chocofreak13

'normal' is relative. xD

'normal' sleep for me is a slightly broken 7-ish hours, which isn't enough, but i'll take it. side or back.
click to make it bigger