Will there be Windows 11-tan?

Started by zwakbs3, July 12, 2021, 06:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zwakbs3

Question above, although I doubt there will be one, cause well, the OS-tan kind of thing seems dead (oh, and the OS-tan wiki also seems dead too, and has outdated information)
fun is fun

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

I'm not sure, but i hope so
i've seen 3 fanmade designs though
Inactive lol

zwakbs3

Quote from: CDur82283 on July 20, 2021, 02:05:23 PMI'm not sure, but i hope so
i've seen 3 fanmade designs though
Oh? Can I have the link to those fanmade designs?
fun is fun

Inactive lol

Quote from: zwakbs3 on August 10, 2021, 07:48:33 PMnice, thanks for the pics

Actually, there are a few more designs I found. I think we might need to create a wiki page for her.
Inactive lol

zwakbs3

Quote from: CDur82283 on September 10, 2021, 04:31:38 PMActually, there are a few more designs I found. I think we might need to create a wiki page for her.
Why is there a loli ver of her?
fun is fun

rangerAMG

QuoteWhy is there a loli ver of her?

for some reason people made lolis of windows 10, really dont know why people make it

K now let's get back on topic, is there a Windows 11-tan made by Microsoft Japan just like they did with Win 7 (Nanami), Win 8/8.1 (Yuu and Ai), and 10 (Touko)? if there is, give me an image and name, please
Inactive lol

zwakbs3

Quote from: CDur82283 on October 08, 2021, 04:57:27 PMK now let's get back on topic, is there a Windows 11-tan made by Microsoft Japan just like they did with Win 7 (Nanami), Win 8/8.1 (Yuu and Ai), and 10 (Touko)? if there is, give me an image and name, please
Who knows? The whole thing was just released last week, so we might have to wait for maybe a few weeks, maybe a few years, or even longer to see if there's a Windows 11-tan.
fun is fun

Quote from: zwakbs3 on October 19, 2021, 04:32:22 AMWho knows? The whole thing was just released last week, so we might have to wait for maybe a few weeks, maybe a few years, or even longer to see if there's a Windows 11-tan.

True, like, I think Nanami debuted 1 month after Windows 7's General Avability date
Inactive lol

damm been a month and this chat died
Inactive lol

THIS IS NOW BLANK CAUSE IT WAS FAKE

Inactive lol

zwakbs3

Quote from: CDur82283 on November 15, 2021, 03:46:59 PMAccording to Wikipedia, there is an Windows 11-tan, made by Nexous, and it says:

"In collarobation with a Swiss-German company WSX GmbH, the Japanese-American Nexous released the official Windows 11 mascot named Akari Madobe on October 1st 2021, four days prior to Windows 11's release on Twitter and Facebook. On their pages, WSX and Nexous offered Akari-related merchandise and wallpapers, such as mousepads, figurines, posters, several types of wallpapers (including Christmas-, Thanksgiving-, New Years-, summer- and sakura-themed ones), stickers, smartphone case, T-shirts and a 20 minute-long Blu-Ray music video titled "Spirits and Blossoms" feautring her for a limited time until December 21st 2021. Saya Takahashi voiced Akari Madobe. Similar to her predecessor Tōko Madobe, Akari has a rather long backstory, where, according to her profile, she works as a white hacker. She has hobbies such as making video games and playing piano and has a rather very ultramodern lifestyle. Akari is also an optimist, where even in the darkest scenarios, she still has hope and has a determination to turn the tides."

is there an image of her?

Don't know, maybe we can wait for a pic?
fun is fun

zwakbs3

Quote from: CDur82283 on November 10, 2021, 03:08:35 PMdamm been a month and this chat died
lol quite a lot of people are busy with stuff irl after all, and this forum is abandoned for a long time, so no one even remembered about checking anything on this anymore
fun is fun